First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Remembering Akibahara Massacre
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
hmm the pics in the url is somewhat disturbing especially the last one(for 14 below)
but i hope kids will not try to open this thread coz even the arguments are not for 12 below....
Posted 7/15/08
If I see flaming posts again, the person who post it will be banned. This is a warning.
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

SitthichaiDZL wrote:

If I see flaming posts again, the person who post it will be banned. This is a warning.


why won't you just lock the thread reasons why:

1. its in the wrong section a Massacre in a anime section dah
2. this is a old news and what's the point of remembering a massacre what if some idiot read this and try to do the same thing.
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / oh my! i lost my...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
ahm. the correct spelling is Akihabara.
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
well first of all shame on you (poster)... what are you thinking posting such topic in an anime section.. FYI akihabara is famous because of anime but first of all its not only anime.. its also famous because of cheap and wide stocks electronic appliances, so don`t make it just a world of anime.. I live in Japan and your news is too... outdated... thats like 1 month ago already.. and now you come up here posting this thread... what do you mean? just because there was a killing done in the place, the place is already a dangerous place??? are you even thinking?? if thats the case then the whole world may be dangerous because of world war... and give respect to the victims.. god.. they died and now there is a person who is posting some thread and flaming eachother instead of respecting them...where is the respect there?? arguing about their death? and they don`t deserve this you know... I mean yeah its sad.. but why spread it? is it necesarry? not just because you`re an otaku, does give you a right to spread what happened to the people on akihabara... and come on for those who are flaming give respect... and for those who are too judgemental for the killer... you don`t knowhim so why don`t you just close your mouth.. I mean yeah what he did is wrong and all.. but you guys don`t know how to feel if you`re in his position.. I told you I live here in Japan and also I experienced living in my country.. I know their difference and I know how depression, discrimination, lonleiness can make people in japan go crazy.. I mean here in Japan there are too many discrimination, and most of the young people cannot expect their parents to help them with thein emotional problems because the parent-son/daughter relationship here in japan is too shallow... Im not saying all but its really different... even I myself almost went crazy recently, because I really felt depression and stress.. maybe if my mom was not around I did somehting too.. you don`t know how it feels so just close your mouth.. you`re not even a victim, so you don`t have anything to say to him... and if you really feel its tragic?? you pity them?? you respect them??? stop posting this kind of thread.. you`re just desecrating them.. I really can`t express what I really want to say because my native is japanese or tagalog (philippines), but this really made me mad... I mean this post and arguments, it only makes the death of those people, sadder... I wonder what will be the reaction of their relatives if they`ve read this.. I mean, posting about the death of those people and arguing and flaming... god... I can`t really imagine what got into your mind that you posted this... I don`t know if you are really sad about the death of those people or you are sad because there was a massacre in akihabara.. I mean I don`t think that you would have minded this incident if it did`nt occur in akihabara.. I`m sorry but I really think that its true, because there are many incidents like this in the world, and just because it occured in akihabara you reacted.. what about those people who died in the different places?... anyway I can`t express it anymore.. I`m not good in english.. how I wish I can post in different language...
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08
Just lock the fucking thread nobody wants to remember a Massacre people want forget and move on with this kind of stuff. and now people that would like forget about this sad event that happen months ago are now remembering it because of some idiot creating a thread about remembering the killings.
Posted 7/15/08

SitthichaiDZL wrote:

If I see flaming posts again, the person who post it will be banned. This is a warning.


why dont you just lock it now before it gets out of hand eh?

29561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
its news on cnn and other news channels i watch that happen last month
Posted 7/15/08
Should be in the general section.

Mathematically speaking, the chances of another massacre occuring in the exact same place, exactly when you - an anime fan - visit akhibara, is next to 0%.

From the thread creators post:


why me????????i just posted the topic to warn each person or anime fans who wants to go to Akibahara


From the above, the negligible probability of an anime fan dying negates the entire purpose the thread creator intended when creating this thread.

Hence, this thread would have no place in the anime section.
In the general section however, this thread would be a place for condusive discussion regarding the akhibara massacre.
Posted 7/15/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:

well first of all shame on you (poster)... what are you thinking posting such topic in an anime section.. FYI akihabara is famous because of anime but first of all its not only anime.. its also famous because of cheap and wide stocks electronic appliances, so don`t make it just a world of anime.. I live in Japan and your news is too... outdated... thats like 1 month ago already.. and now you come up here posting this thread... what do you mean? just because there was a killing done in the place, the place is already a dangerous place??? are you even thinking?? if thats the case then the whole world may be dangerous because of world war... and give respect to the victims.. god.. they died and now there is a person who is posting some thread and flaming eachother instead of respecting them...where is the respect there?? arguing about their death? and they don`t deserve this you know... I mean yeah its sad.. but why spread it? is it necesarry? not just because you`re an otaku, does give you a right to spread what happened to the people on akihabara... and come on for those who are flaming give respect... and for those who are too judgemental for the killer... you don`t knowhim so why don`t you just close your mouth.. I mean yeah what he did is wrong and all.. but you guys don`t know how to feel if you`re in his position.. I told you I live here in Japan and also I experienced living in my country.. I know their difference and I know how depression, discrimination, lonleiness can make people in japan go crazy.. I mean here in Japan there are too many discrimination, and most of the young people cannot expect their parents to help them with thein emotional problems because the parent-son/daughter relationship here in japan is too shallow... Im not saying all but its really different... even I myself almost went crazy recently, because I really felt depression and stress.. maybe if my mom was not around I did somehting too.. you don`t know how it feels so just close your mouth.. you`re not even a victim, so you don`t have anything to say to him... and if you really feel its tragic?? you pity them?? you respect them??? stop posting this kind of thread.. you`re just desecrating them.. I really can`t express what I really want to say because my native is japanese or tagalog (philippines), but this really made me mad... I mean this post and arguments, it only makes the death of those people, sadder... I wonder what will be the reaction of their relatives if they`ve read this.. I mean, posting about the death of those people and arguing and flaming... god... I can`t really imagine what got into your mind that you posted this... I don`t know if you are really sad about the death of those people or you are sad because there was a massacre in akihabara.. I mean I don`t think that you would have minded this incident if it did`nt occur in akihabara.. I`m sorry but I really think that its true, because there are many incidents like this in the world, and just because it occured in akihabara you reacted.. what about those people who died in the different places?... anyway I can`t express it anymore.. I`m not good in english.. how I wish I can post in different language...


too lazy to read it.. but i scanned and i think i get your point..
the topic creator is an idiot.. i dont know but maybe he hates akihabara or what but still.. if i were from akihabara and i've read what he posted i would most probably be pissed at him..
Posted 7/15/08
thats one messed up dude o-O
Posted 7/15/08

KuzumiTaiga wrote:


OTAKUADDICT wrote:

some faggots here are ruining this thread


eheheh u mean me?

Tsubasa ftw.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.