First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Miku Desktop......
Member
3102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ~Soaring everywhere~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
translucent? Oo
Posted 8/8/08

luneth34 wrote:


XxXFl0oD3RXxX wrote:

is ur start menu translucent???? o_O


yes it is XD


nice~!!! how'd you do that~? o_O is it a theme or sumthin?
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

XxXFl0oD3RXxX wrote:


luneth34 wrote:


XxXFl0oD3RXxX wrote:

is ur start menu translucent???? o_O


yes it is XD


nice~!!! how'd you do that~? o_O is it a theme or sumthin?


erm... heres how i did it *note you need windows vista*

personalization > windows color and appearance

you'll see a bar under the color choices and the more you move it left the more translucent it becomes, the more right the more opaque ;3
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

th3f4te wrote:

translucent? Oo


yeah all of my frames are translucent *see through* :3
Posted 8/8/08

luneth34 wrote:


th3f4te wrote:

translucent? Oo


yeah all of my frames are translucent *see through* :3


ahh kk~~ ^^ didn't know there was opaque option~~ yeah mines vista ^^
Member
3102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ~Soaring everywhere~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
waaa... my comp is XP T_T
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

XxXFl0oD3RXxX wrote:


luneth34 wrote:


th3f4te wrote:

translucent? Oo


yeah all of my frames are translucent *see through* :3


ahh kk~~ ^^ didn't know there was opaque option~~ yeah mines vista ^^


lols XD
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

th3f4te wrote:

waaa... my comp is XP T_T


its alright dude, its just a small addition :3
Posted 8/8/08

luneth34 wrote:


XxXFl0oD3RXxX wrote:


luneth34 wrote:


XxXFl0oD3RXxX wrote:

is ur start menu translucent???? o_O


yes it is XD


nice~!!! how'd you do that~? o_O is it a theme or sumthin?


erm... heres how i did it *note you need windows vista*

personalization > windows color and appearance

you'll see a bar under the color choices and the more you move it left the more translucent it becomes, the more right the more opaque ;3


but its just the color intensity~~~ it just gets more faded if its more to the left, but it doesn't lose opacity >_<
Posted 8/8/08
oh and is that chihiro and renji on ur avi~? ^^
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
lols well my laptop handles opacity not color :3 and yes its chihiro and renji ^^ chihiro is soooo kawaii XD she my secound fav anime girl *right next to miku, and third being fuko from clannad* XD
Member
3102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ~Soaring everywhere~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Hehh.. flood u r slow to notice xD after all the time he banned u ..
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
lols well no one really notices till after a long while... hm idc, i'm playing blacksite and waiting for tales of vesperia XD
Member
3102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ~Soaring everywhere~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
yea...so.. u r addicted to games too ^^
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
lols of course i am but i prefer fps and rpg style, though horror is a definite yes as well as fear
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.