First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Only Child or Lonely Child?
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

VuuDuuChild wrote:


Razen wrote:

I have an older brother and i love him for who he is. Even tho he alwasy ask me to do stuff for him and at times i hate it, but i never hate him nor can i even say that i hate him to anyone or to myself.

its like having a SUPER BEST FREN. having a sibling is nice and i believe the perfect setup would be 2 brothers and 1 sister.

if something were to happen to my brother, i would cry alot.
if he needs a kidney, i will give him one of mine.
if he needs a new heart, i will buy it or rob it by force.
i will kill some1 to keep him alive.
if i saw some1 hitting my bro, i will kill that person. i will break all his joints 1st b4 i gouge his eyes out.

lol alittle hardcore huh?


Wow... i would love to have a brother like you. haha


my older bro is nice too. i can share with him anything even stuff that deals with sex and criminal activities ;p
without him, i will never be the person i m today. he looks out for me alot but he alwasy bullies me. guess
its a family fun thing
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08
Do you agree that single-born children are spoiled children?
-- No. Even kids with siblings are spoiled. I have 4 cousins who are all spoiled by their parents, even if they are siblings.

If you are (or already are) a single child would (or are) you [be] happy? Given a chance would you prefer siblings?
-- I'm not a single child nor would I want to be a single child because having a sibling means you bicker and fight but you love and care. A family bond that never breaks, this includes parents. If I was a single child, I'd still be happy for my parents are very loving and it's less struggle in education funds and other financial problems.

Do you agree that single child will have better relationship with their parents than siblings?
-- I have a good relationship with my parents even WITH siblings. We're all very close. I don't know why other siblings fight because younger siblings are influenced by their older siblings yet the older siblings complain about their younger sibs being obnoxious and/or annoying. It depeneds on how they're brought up.

Being a single child, how do you feel about your parent’s decision?
-- not applicable to me.

As a single child, how do you feel about others with siblings?
-- not applicable

When you get married in future, would you want to have one child or more?
-- I plan to adopt a child and when I marry, have 1 to 3 of my own. I don't want my children to be left sibling-less because it's more fun to have a brother/sister around to laugh and have fun with you!
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The City of Fines...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08

sakurafan318 wrote:

Do you agree that single-born children are spoiled children?
-- No. Even kids with siblings are spoiled. I have 4 cousins who are all spoiled by their parents, even if they are siblings.

If you are (or already are) a single child would (or are) you [be] happy? Given a chance would you prefer siblings?
-- I'm not a single child nor would I want to be a single child because having a sibling means you bicker and fight but you love and care. A family bond that never breaks, this includes parents. If I was a single child, I'd still be happy for my parents are very loving and it's less struggle in education funds and other financial problems.

Do you agree that single child will have better relationship with their parents than siblings?
-- I have a good relationship with my parents even WITH siblings. We're all very close. I don't know why other siblings fight because younger siblings are influenced by their older siblings yet the older siblings complain about their younger sibs being obnoxious and/or annoying. It depeneds on how they're brought up.

Being a single child, how do you feel about your parent’s decision?
-- not applicable to me.

As a single child, how do you feel about others with siblings?
-- not applicable

When you get married in future, would you want to have one child or more?
-- I plan to adopt a child and when I marry, have 1 to 3 of my own. I don't want my children to be left sibling-less because it's more fun to have a brother/sister around to laugh and have fun with you!


Thats extremely detailed. Thx alot for ur info. If you have other comments put in down, i would love to read them.
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08

VuuDuuChild wrote:


sakurafan318 wrote:

Do you agree that single-born children are spoiled children?
-- No. Even kids with siblings are spoiled. I have 4 cousins who are all spoiled by their parents, even if they are siblings.

If you are (or already are) a single child would (or are) you [be] happy? Given a chance would you prefer siblings?
-- I'm not a single child nor would I want to be a single child because having a sibling means you bicker and fight but you love and care. A family bond that never breaks, this includes parents. If I was a single child, I'd still be happy for my parents are very loving and it's less struggle in education funds and other financial problems.

Do you agree that single child will have better relationship with their parents than siblings?
-- I have a good relationship with my parents even WITH siblings. We're all very close. I don't know why other siblings fight because younger siblings are influenced by their older siblings yet the older siblings complain about their younger sibs being obnoxious and/or annoying. It depeneds on how they're brought up.

Being a single child, how do you feel about your parent’s decision?
-- not applicable to me.

As a single child, how do you feel about others with siblings?
-- not applicable

When you get married in future, would you want to have one child or more?
-- I plan to adopt a child and when I marry, have 1 to 3 of my own. I don't want my children to be left sibling-less because it's more fun to have a brother/sister around to laugh and have fun with you!


Thats extremely detailed. Thx alot for ur info. If you have your own comments put in down, i would like to read it.


Well...I want to note down

I am the youngest out of 4 kids. I have a hug age gap between my siblings.

Brother - 33
Sister - 30
Brother - 23
Me - 15

I am left as, you may say, a "lonely" child.

My Brother (33) is married, My sister is getting married, My brother (23) is an intern at a hospital and I'm still in high school. They have work and it makes me feel lonely at times. I can relate to single teenage kids (like you). Having no one around, being left in the room to do homework by yourself, (even if I have siblings) I am expected to get super high grades so it brings pressure and stress.

Being lonely doesn't mean you're alone though. You've got your parents. I watch TV and read newspapers with my dad and we both comment on the current issues of society while me and my mom watch THE ELLEN DEGENERES show and tell stories about what happened in our lives. With or without my siblings around, there's always a fun way to spend the day. :D
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The City of Fines...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Yeah... lifes like that sometimes, i feel at peace too when i'm with my family. However, coming home to know that no one's there can be quite depressing.
Posted 7/15/08
im the only child ^-^ but it didn’t really bother me because i grew with a lot of my cousins around me. so i was never lonely . now an then i wish my mom had other kids because she is too protective of me.
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / starlight manor
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
When you become an adult people actually admire the fact you can be alone and not fall apart. Almost everyone I know who has siblings must live with a roommate or always have a boyrfriend. They are afraid to live alone.They are afraid to be alone. They also have never had to really face themselves or their actions because someone else has always been there. Usually the first time they are alone they loose there minds.

I wonder what the statistics are for people who have siblings to become drug abuser/alcoholics are compared to single children??
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
I have a little sister and it sucks because she's the favorite and she thinks she's entitled to everything........

But I've known two people who are only children. Both of the view getting attention very differently. The girl is pretty much pampered and loved by everybody but she hates it and wants to be left alone... The guy is pretty much pampered by just his family but he wants to be in the center of everyone's attention... Scientists can conduct all the studies they want but really people vary...

Since I was little, I've always wanted to be an only child. Mostly because of my messed up family. They've always favored her and made us fight. Then she grew up to be Queen Bitchola and then she messed up my social life and my personal life as well. I think if I had a choice, I would want a little brother because boys aren't as mean as girls and nobody would be comparing us, but oh well.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
imagine the Chinese. They have a one child policy so they don't get a sibling even if their parents wanted to
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
i am the only child and my parents seperated.. so most of the time i am alone at home.. heheh.. so i was infront of my laptop like 24 hours a day.. and i am not a spoiled brat nor wild kids.. dunno wat to say anymore.. o____o end of story~
Posted 2/1/09
I have a sister.
I don't live with my family anymore, but when I did, she was a pain in the ass.
But I love her anyways.

Sometimes I wonder what'd it be like to be an only child.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singap0re
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
Uh, i have a younger sister though i always want an older brother so that i can be protected and looked after instead of the opposite.. Anyway, 1 bad thing with having slibings is that there may be favoritism
28434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee Min Ho's mansion
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
i have elder brothers but no younger sister or brother
Posted 2/17/09
i have 5 siblings....

i hate when you say that people think your family must be a complete freak.

thanks to all those reailty tv shows.

i would hate to be an only child.
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
only child here
good
you get everything i mean people called me spoiled but
hey at lease i don't have an attitude about things
bad
it gets boring lol i mean to the point where it
drive me nuts but anywho im okay living alone
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.