First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Alliances
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A bookstore
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Shiori27 wrote:


Mage_Zoey wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D

Ive come to make vampires and light angels join as allies


so they're allies now?

We just need to talk
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Mage_Zoey wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


Mage_Zoey wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D

Ive come to make vampires and light angels join as allies


so they're allies now?

We just need to talk


ohh ok
Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D


Beasts have no alliance
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D


Beasts have no alliance


O.o ok..but you're all gonna die xD ;D
Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D


Beasts have no alliance


O.o ok..but you're all gonna die xD ;D


Eh, I don't care about the other people
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D


Beasts have no alliance


O.o ok..but you're all gonna die xD ;D


Eh, I don't care about the other people


wait...aren't u the only one of your kind anyway?
Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D


Beasts have no alliance


O.o ok..but you're all gonna die xD ;D


Eh, I don't care about the other people


wait...aren't u the only one of your kind anyway?

Yep

Posted 7/16/08
That is why I don't care
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

sweeper7 wrote:

That is why I don't care


awwww u must be so loney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u want a hug
Posted 7/16/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:

I declare the demons are allies with the angels of darkeness >:D we shall rule the world together! *evil laugh* nah I'm just kidding about the world domination... but I think we're allies =S


Yess we are... ^^ and you didnt try my cookies!! T-T
Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:

That is why I don't care


awwww u must be so loney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u want a hug



Posted 7/16/08
All I have to do is not to be active for a few days and I am still alive...Very simple plan
Moderator
2935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:


Mage_Zoey wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D

Ive come to make vampires and light angels join as allies


so they're allies now?


Yeah it's okay to be allies with the vampies as long as they don't betray us.
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:

That is why I don't care


awwww u must be so loney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u want a hug





dun " " meee~ do u want a hug or not?

lol xD
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

WWQ34 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


Mage_Zoey wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D

Ive come to make vampires and light angels join as allies


so they're allies now?


Yeah it's okay to be allies with the vampies as long as they don't betray us.


so I can put u guys as allies then???? x_x
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.