First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Alliances
Moderator
2935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:


WWQ34 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


Mage_Zoey wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness

Angel of light-

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D

Ive come to make vampires and light angels join as allies


so they're allies now?


Yeah it's okay to be allies with the vampies as long as they don't betray us.


so I can put u guys as allies then???? x_x


Yeah sure.


Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:

That is why I don't care


awwww u must be so loney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u want a hug





dun " " meee~ do u want a hug or not?

lol xD


I'll pass
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:


sweeper7 wrote:

That is why I don't care


awwww u must be so loney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u want a hug





dun " " meee~ do u want a hug or not?

lol xD


I'll pass


so mean >____<
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness,Dragons

Angel of light-Vampires

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-Angel of light

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-Demon

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D



WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIIITTTTT!!! so the demons are allies with the dragons now? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! I'm the leader... shouldn't I KNOW our allies??
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:



Ok who's allies with who? O__O

Demon- Angel of darkness,Dragons

Angel of light-Vampires

Angel of darkness- Demon

Human-

Beasts-

Vampires
-Angel of light

Mages-

Swordsman-

Ninjas-

Dragons-Demon

I mean like which groups are allies with which xD




umm u can click if u want...I just think it's cute n funny ;D



WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIIITTTTT!!! so the demons are allies with the dragons now? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! I'm the leader... shouldn't I KNOW our allies??


O_O lol dragon said allies with demons...but the demons r not with dragons/ lol O.o
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Shiori27 wrote:

O_O lol dragon said allies with demons...but the demons r not with dragons/ lol O.o


whaa? I don't really care if we're allies with the dragons, but shouldn't I at least KNOW?! who said so anyways?
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

I declare the demons are allies with the angels of darkeness >:D we shall rule the world together! *evil laugh* nah I'm just kidding about the world domination... but I think we're allies =S


Yess we are... ^^ and you didnt try my cookies!! T-T


haha oh good so I'm not mistaken. What cookies? COOKIES!! >:D
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:

O_O lol dragon said allies with demons...but the demons r not with dragons/ lol O.o


whaa? I don't really care if we're allies with the dragons, but shouldn't I at least KNOW?! who said so anyways?


O_O idk >.<
Posted 7/16/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

I declare the demons are allies with the angels of darkeness >:D we shall rule the world together! *evil laugh* nah I'm just kidding about the world domination... but I think we're allies =S


Yess we are... ^^ and you didnt try my cookies!! T-T


haha oh good so I'm not mistaken. What cookies? COOKIES!! >:D


i left them at your realm as an offering
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:

haha oh good so I'm not mistaken. What cookies? COOKIES!! >:D


i left them at your realm as an offering

oh right... we are not to be fed =.=" but if it's a peace offering. *walks back to the demon realm and eats a cookie*

btw... check my forum topic in "the other group" xP the really long one. THERE'S MORE =D *laughs evilly*
Posted 7/16/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:

haha oh good so I'm not mistaken. What cookies? COOKIES!! >:D


i left them at your realm as an offering


oh right... we are not to be fed =.=" but if it's a peace offering. *walks back to the demon realm and eats a cookie*

btw... check my forum topic in "the other group" xP the really long one. THERE'S MORE =D *laughs evilly*

Long!? -.- hai hai,, i shall be back!
Posted 7/16/08
-Steals a cookie then teleports-
Posted 7/23/08
hmmm i declare that the kings killer is my lord and master and i shall defeat all whom challenge him/her/it/martian/bacteria/w/e!!! bwahahahahaha!!!
Member
73153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

wrath89 wrote:

hmmm i declare that the kings killer is my lord and master and i shall defeat all whom challenge him/her/it/martian/bacteria/w/e!!! bwahahahahaha!!!


hmm, that is a clever acusation! u acuse your lord and then swear to protect him against anything!
Well just to let u know, we aren't defeated that easy.
Posted 7/23/08

yaidoll wrote:


wrath89 wrote:

hmmm i declare that the kings killer is my lord and master and i shall defeat all whom challenge him/her/it/martian/bacteria/w/e!!! bwahahahahaha!!!


hmm, that is a clever acusation! u acuse your lord and then swear to protect him against anything!
Well just to let u know, we aren't defeated that easy.


Wrath~ heh and who the hell are you? you trying to pick a fight eh?

Chaos~ *pops wrath upside the head* chill out man she didnt say she wanted to fight. so what is the purpose for quoting us miss?

Wrath~ tch... she was probably just bored and decided to quote us for laughs or somethiing since pryan got offline.

Chaos~ *pops wrath upside the head again* i asked the lady not you shithead.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.