First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply battle ground
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Chibaki wrote:

Okay anyways, shouldnt there be like a 1 v 1? or is it like Dark vs Light



Dark vs. Light. Yay, we're Light.
Member
5758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Oh? So it's D v L hmm All out war huh? xD
Posted 7/20/08
if i dont have light in me then why am i the only one that is not in the true form this dragon form is a curse created by the seal of orichalcos my true form is a legendery knight form called blue eyes white light knight
Posted 7/20/08
oh yeah to prove i am a light sider watch this *turns into goku fora breaf second* *Attacks kitty_girl_rocks_ hard*
Creator
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
i nuke the dark lands and u guys all die cuz u guys don't know what hit u. so don't say: "oh i evaded, teleported, dodged, or something like oh it was my clone, or oh i flew away". cuz u guys got PWN when u guys were doing NOTHING. so hah. light side wins. but HUMANS are the GREATEST XD
Creator
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

2414593 wrote:

oh yeah to prove i am a light sider watch this *turns into goku fora breaf second* *Attacks kitty_girl_rocks_ hard*


yo dude...according to kitty_girl_rocks_ hard....we (leaders of races on the light side) are too pathetic to even touch a piece of fur on her? fur i guess... anyways she says we r to weak to even be a match for her, so attacking her is pointless...she'll keep saying: "oh i teleported, oh that was a clone.....the list goes on and on..." so attack the weak pathetic ones in the dark side *cough cough the vampires cough* =D
Member
5758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
*Still sitting....*
*Scratches head*
*Yawns*


Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

namunamuchan wrote:


2414593 wrote:

oh yeah to prove i am a light sider watch this *turns into goku fora breaf second* *Attacks kitty_girl_rocks_ hard*


yo dude...according to kitty_girl_rocks_ hard....we (leaders of races on the light side) are too pathetic to even touch a piece of fur on her? fur i guess... anyways she says we r to weak to even be a match for her, so attacking her is pointless...she'll keep saying: "oh i teleported, oh that was a clone.....the list goes on and on..." so attack the weak pathetic ones in the dark side *cough cough the vampires cough* =D


you are not weak!! and yes i should be killed right now by that human...
but i dont want to die:(
i've been loged off for like three days just to let you people know
Posted 7/21/08

kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


2414593 wrote:

oh yeah to prove i am a light sider watch this *turns into goku fora breaf second* *Attacks kitty_girl_rocks_ hard*


yo dude...according to kitty_girl_rocks_ hard....we (leaders of races on the light side) are too pathetic to even touch a piece of fur on her? fur i guess... anyways she says we r to weak to even be a match for her, so attacking her is pointless...she'll keep saying: "oh i teleported, oh that was a clone.....the list goes on and on..." so attack the weak pathetic ones in the dark side *cough cough the vampires cough* =D


you are not weak!! and yes i should be killed right now by that human...
but i dont want to die:(
i've been loged off for like three days just to let you people know


No!! i am the one to kill you kitty_girl_rocks_hard. leader vs leader.
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
of course no one wants to die so this war might last a super long time because you can use so many powers and defenses.
like teleports, diappears, etc.
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

chuchu2 wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


2414593 wrote:

oh yeah to prove i am a light sider watch this *turns into goku fora breaf second* *Attacks kitty_girl_rocks_ hard*


yo dude...according to kitty_girl_rocks_ hard....we (leaders of races on the light side) are too pathetic to even touch a piece of fur on her? fur i guess... anyways she says we r to weak to even be a match for her, so attacking her is pointless...she'll keep saying: "oh i teleported, oh that was a clone.....the list goes on and on..." so attack the weak pathetic ones in the dark side *cough cough the vampires cough* =D


you are not weak!! and yes i should be killed right now by that human...
but i dont want to die:(
i've been loged off for like three days just to let you people know


No!! i am the one to kill you kitty_girl_rocks_hard. leader vs leader.


this is not fair im a vampire what can i do??
*teleports and pulls out sword cuts of your arm*
thats all i can do! i have no magic!
Member
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
umm...can i join the fighting?? im not sure if ive been accepted yet.....i signed up to be a demon but i dunno.
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

togimeow wrote:

umm...can i join the fighting?? im not sure if ive been accepted yet.....i signed up to be a demon but i dunno.


did i say ok
Member
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


togimeow wrote:

umm...can i join the fighting?? im not sure if ive been accepted yet.....i signed up to be a demon but i dunno.


did i say ok


yeah i just checked thanks!
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
im a ghost ;)!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.