First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards^^
Member
3877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on my chair
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08
username: cookiedough99
nickname: Ani-chan
DOB:may 8
status: member

pic:
thank u!!

OK! SmoothiePoP
Member
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
username: trixicaesar123
name: Miki
DOB: may 5
stat: member
frame: e
pic:

OK! 4cuty4....(TY mama ^^..to SmothiePoP)
Creator
3547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

cookiedough99 wrote:

username: cookiedough99
nickname: Ani-chan
DOB:may 8
status: member

pic:
thank u!!

OK! SmoothiePoP


hope u like it >.< ^^

Moderator
4232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my 지용's heart !
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

trixicaesar123 wrote:

username: trixicaesar123
name: Miki
DOB: may 5
stat: member
frame: e
pic:

OK! 4cuty4....(TY mama ^^..to SmothiePoP)


Hope you like it ><....if you want me to change or add anything plz tell me ^^....i don't mind modifying it ^^
Member
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08


i luv it! thx!!


Moderator
4232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my 지용's heart !
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08






i'm glad you like it ^^
Member
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

4cuty4 wrote:







i'm glad you like it ^^


yup! i luv it

Member
3877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on my chair
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

SmoothiePoP wrote:


cookiedough99 wrote:

username: cookiedough99
nickname: Ani-chan
DOB:may 8
status: member

pic:
thank u!!

OK! SmoothiePoP


hope u like it >.< ^^





thank u!

Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08
username:aj1225
nickname:aj-chan
DOB:Dec.25
status: mod




OK! SmoothiePoP
Creator
3547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

aj1225 wrote:

username:aj1225
nickname:aj-chan
DOB:Dec.25
status: mod




OK! SmoothiePoP


there u go ^^ hope u like it >.<

Posted 7/28/08

SmoothiePoP wrote:


aj1225 wrote:

username:aj1225
nickname:aj-chan
DOB:Dec.25
status: mod




OK! SmoothiePoP


there u go ^^ hope u like it >.<




thanks I love it!!!!
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
username:XxLizzIxX
name:Lizzie
DOB:July 9
status:Member
pic:
OK! NewSXaddicted
Moderator
36558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:



here it is ^^
hope you likey!!


Posted 7/29/08

NewSXaddicted wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:



here it is ^^
hope you likey!!




wahh dat was fast
o.o
lol
btw fanQQ
^^
Moderator
36558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
gah..im too lazy to make my own XD
so here...

username: NewSXaddicted
nickname: Pudding
D.O.B.: July 4
status: Moderator

^____^


thankies!! haha (sorry...but i'll feel weird making my own haha...)

OK! 4cuty4 :D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.