First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply the light side
Posted 7/21/08
how do we fight anyway
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Chibaki wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


Chibaki wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:

GUYS!! GUYS!!! & gals! ORDER!!!! go ATTACK THE kiity_rock something something... !! she's EVIL!! team up on her. will ppl start attack PLZ!!! no one is doing anything.......


Team up on her? Is she like one of the light or dark? xD


she is the dark side leader


Which leader is she? Lol


the dark side of the vampires.
but seriously a lot of people are not even fighting. there's probably no way we can determine the score yet.<_<
Member
5758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

tsunami_frost wrote:

how do we fight anyway


Role playing
Member
5758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

smartchic wrote:


Chibaki wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


Chibaki wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:

GUYS!! GUYS!!! & gals! ORDER!!!! go ATTACK THE kiity_rock something something... !! she's EVIL!! team up on her. will ppl start attack PLZ!!! no one is doing anything.......


Team up on her? Is she like one of the light or dark? xD


she is the dark side leader


Which leader is she? Lol


the dark side of the vampires.
but seriously a lot of people are not even fighting. there's probably no way we can determine the score yet.<_<


If no one even fighting then why not take out that forum? xD
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
not getting u, what do u mean?
Posted 7/25/08
light side i give you weapons to fight the dark side.
Posted 7/25/08
Let's just go to battle and hop, kick punch, ........... whatever. just kill the dark side
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
like that's going to be that easy, they'll just make up more defenses, like disappears, transforms....etc.
Posted 7/26/08
hello im new i signed up as fire angel and im also kitty_girl_rock_hard older sis in real life
Posted 7/26/08
helloooooooooooooo
Member
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
can i use weapons not given there to fight?
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

i-love-my-music9943 wrote:

hello im new i signed up as fire angel and im also kitty_girl_rock_hard older sis in real life


wow i didn't know she had an older sis....
Creator
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

smartchic wrote:


i-love-my-music9943 wrote:

hello im new i signed up as fire angel and im also kitty_girl_rock_hard older sis in real life


wow i didn't know she had an older sis....


i finally made her make a account on here
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


smartchic wrote:


i-love-my-music9943 wrote:

hello im new i signed up as fire angel and im also kitty_girl_rock_hard older sis in real life


wow i didn't know she had an older sis....


i finally made her make a account on here


i guess you wanted her to check out how popular ur group was on crunchyroll.
26802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / between a rock an...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08
sugoi! my sis is here too. shes twillimist. also the older of us two! neat!
*turns to leader*

waz wit thiz? there's so much confusion here... we need order before we can do anything guys! can i work on thiz for a wile? get an attack plan an things?

*kneels down*

of course not without ur permission. an i'm lookin' at the gun. wat iz it? can i have it?


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.