WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Post Reply What do you think would happen if Li didn't fall in love with Sakura?
Moderator
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 8/7/08

just 4 fun!
Moderator
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Meilin might have gone out with him.
Moderator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / computer
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
haha...meilin is his cuzin so wouldn't it be a little gay?besides i think that sakura is too gud for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/19/08
I guess
Creator
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:

haha...meilin is his cuzin so wouldn't it be a little gay?besides i think that sakura is too gud for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


that would be a little gay.and sakura is way way 2 good 4 him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / computer
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

aquapearlmelody wrote:


kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:

haha...meilin is his cuzin so wouldn't it be a little gay?besides i think that sakura is too gud for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


that would be a little gay.and sakura is way way 2 good 4 him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I ttly agree with u cuzin...
Creator
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:


aquapearlmelody wrote:


kamichama_karin_rulez wrote:

haha...meilin is his cuzin so wouldn't it be a little gay?besides i think that sakura is too gud for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


that would be a little gay.and sakura is way way 2 good 4 him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I ttly agree with u cuzin...


right on
Member
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
right i also agree!
You must be logged in to post.