First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
would u be happy if orihime became evil?
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
She'd probably be much tougher if she were evil...but I really don't care.
Member
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in maplestory x3...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Uhh..........dont know........why does ppl hate Orihime soo much? o.o is it that becuz she is Fugly????or......she cries like hella too much????????/dont know but she's kind gentle and sweet o.O
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

lilbunnyjr6207 wrote:


Azuka_kawaii wrote:


stuffdude wrote:

noooooooooooo rukia is way better than orihime


ya!!!
me agree with ya, desu!!!!

Rukia-chan's way more talented than Hime-chan and she's also better at lot of things too, desu!!!
no offense to Hime lovers, desu....
I know she's sweet and all but at a lot of times, as I can recall, she's often helpless, desu...
like when she was attacked by Jiroubou(right?) when they went to SS(Soul Society)...
and when they were attacked by Ulquiorra(is it right?) and Yammy...(or was it Yami?)
she has to be helped by Ishida-san, desu...
and when they were attacked by Ulquiorra(is it right?) and Yammy...(or was it Yami?)
and once, she herself said things that she mostly does nothing for her friends and oftently becomes a hindrance to 'em, desu...
but, I disagree with her, desu...
she helped them,desu...
just her presence with them is a lot to help them plus her Power of Rejection, desu...
or her Hibiscus flower, desu...

nee?
nee?
NEE?




why do you keep putting desu??? you don't make any sense at all..and it's Yamii actually...and if you give somebody a nickname you put -chan at the end...for boys too...anyways....

Orihime would be better evil I think...sometimes, I have to admit she's annoying with her always complaining about how she can't help anyone...I like her waaayyy better than Rukia...but I think she should be more like Rukia...not acting like a dude and a butch, the innocent thing fits her well, but I mean she should do something about her powers...train harder or something...I mean, she has amazing powers! Even Aizen saw that...but she needs to work on being able to use them for different things and stop giving up so easily because no matter how strong you say you want to be...unless you try to get stronger, you'll be the same...she could even go to Hachi for some tips...they have almost the same exact powers but...I'm guessing if she were evil she wouldn't even know Hachi, right?....I guess I'm not really sure if I like Orihime evil or good...but I admit if she were evil she'd have more fans (guys mostly) and actually be more like Matsumoto....


Dear lord, how does Rukia act like dude or butch?
If you ask me that would be Tatsuki.
Haha did you read a past post of mine? It sounds exactly what I said in your statement. xD[except for the Orihime stuff cause I don't like her.]
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Probably.
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
yeah shes so annoying gosh
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

StarLight26 wrote:

Uhh..........dont know........why does ppl hate Orihime soo much? o.o is it that becuz she is Fugly????or......she cries like hella too much????????/dont know but she's kind gentle and sweet o.O


Shes a waste of time n u kno it!

Accept the truth!!!
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
i'd be happier if she died under the hands of ichigo
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
haha... well, frankly, she would not be orihime then would she? her power, say that it was given to someone evil intentions, would completely throw off the entire reason she has those powers in the first place. "with great power comes great responsibility". so, no, orihime should stay exactly how she is.
Member
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

stuffdude wrote:

noooooooooooo rukia is way better than orihime


I totally agree. I heard that rukia's gonna master bankai in the third movie.
Member
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
here's the plot, but it's a little long, so bear with me:
You've probably heard of the 3rd Bleach movie, right?
I finally found out the plot of the movie- part of it, anyway.
Well, it's got to do with Rukia's bankai or something like that.

Currently her zanpakuto has three attacks, also known as dances, but in the 3rd movie, it has been said that she will master the fourth(yon no mai, Shiramichi/fourth dance, white road), after which she will try to master bankai(namely: Sennen Shirageta/thousand year snow).

Plot outline:
After Rukia learns the fourth dance, she involuntarily releases bankai while training and it almost killed her. Then it is showed that her bankai has an evil side, and right now, she does not have enough control over it and might end up killing herself in the process(not to mention her friends). She currently still has some control over it, but if her eye colour changes to red(i think), it means that she has completely lost control on it.

Byakuya has commanded her to not unleash her bankai under any circumstances, even if others' lives are threatened.

However, Ichigo almost got killed in a certain battle and Rukia was forced to release it to preserve both of their lives. Her eyes had a sliver of red in them when she used bankai, but she managed to control it during that short period of time.

Later, during her training, Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, and Chad were threatened by an unknown enemy. Rukia being Rukia would not stand there watching them be slaughtered, so she unleashed bankai and lost control over it(presumably because of her fury when one of her friends got hurt). Because she was angered, her fury caused her to lose control of her bankai.

Then something bad happens, which i don't know what, and if you've watched the preview, Ichigo was like screaming Rukia's name.

Okay guys, sorry I know it's very long but I tried to shorten the whole summary while keeping in the main points and it was translated from jap, thanks to a friend of mine.
Posted 9/22/08

firestar9741 wrote:

here's the plot, but it's a little long, so bear with me:
You've probably heard of the 3rd Bleach movie, right?
I finally found out the plot of the movie- part of it, anyway.
Well, it's got to do with Rukia's bankai or something like that.

Currently her zanpakuto has three attacks, also known as dances, but in the 3rd movie, it has been said that she will master the fourth(yon no mai, Shiramichi/fourth dance, white road), after which she will try to master bankai(namely: Sennen Shirageta/thousand year snow).

Plot outline:
After Rukia learns the fourth dance, she involuntarily releases bankai while training and it almost killed her. Then it is showed that her bankai has an evil side, and right now, she does not have enough control over it and might end up killing herself in the process(not to mention her friends). She currently still has some control over it, but if her eye colour changes to red(i think), it means that she has completely lost control on it.

Byakuya has commanded her to not unleash her bankai under any circumstances, even if others' lives are threatened.

However, Ichigo almost got killed in a certain battle and Rukia was forced to release it to preserve both of their lives. Her eyes had a sliver of red in them when she used bankai, but she managed to control it during that short period of time.

Later, during her training, Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, and Chad were threatened by an unknown enemy. Rukia being Rukia would not stand there watching them be slaughtered, so she unleashed bankai and lost control over it(presumably because of her fury when one of her friends got hurt). Because she was angered, her fury caused her to lose control of her bankai.

Then something bad happens, which i don't know what, and if you've watched the preview, Ichigo was like screaming Rukia's name.

Okay guys, sorry I know it's very long but I tried to shorten the whole summary while keeping in the main points and it was translated from jap, thanks to a friend of mine.


what the hell does that have to do with answering the question? anyways I think it would be funny if orihime turned evil. I mean she is really useless when it comes to combat.

1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / KOREA
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
I would love it!

Then she probably would get hated even more!!
Even better would be Rukia defeating Orihime!!

75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
yeah yeah that is the best
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / konoha....haha
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
maybe.........that would be great
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
That would be an interesting plot twist.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.