First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
If you had the chance to go out on a date with one of the FT Island member who would it be?
Posted 12/16/08
Wonbin is one smexxi fellow xD
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Any one of them and I would go to a theme park and beach :D

Posted 12/18/08
hongki!!! cute n great voiceeeeeee!! luv him.. emm prom night maybe...haha!!

Member
1632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lima, Peru
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
love Hong Ki <3!
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
MinhWan <3 (JongHoon <3 and JaeJin <3) All cuties =3 !
Member
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
i pick wonbin!!!

cuz he's so shy its sooo cute XD


Member
1546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom, L...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
i choose jae jin
as long im with him i ll go any where
Member
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / touRing with yama...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
mmmm......
i'm choose
hong gi or jong hoon
i like them
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
JONG HUN!
Member
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Hong Gi or Jae Jin!!
Member
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

maxluvu wrote:

hongki!!! cute n great voiceeeeeee!! luv him.. emm prom night maybe...haha!!




That's a good one!
Posted 2/13/09

nn_93 wrote:


maxluvu wrote:

hongki!!! cute n great voiceeeeeee!! luv him.. emm prom night maybe...haha!!




That's a good one!


haha actually i really want it with him and changmin from dbsk..
should be the great thing i ever hve.. hihi
n what about u???

Member
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

maxluvu wrote:


nn_93 wrote:


maxluvu wrote:

hongki!!! cute n great voiceeeeeee!! luv him.. emm prom night maybe...haha!!




That's a good one!


haha actually i really want it with him and changmin from dbsk..
should be the great thing i ever hve.. hihi
n what about u???





uhh... dbsk, too??


Jae or changmin would be awesome!

Posted 3/1/09
Min Hwan... I think. Or, can I say all?
Member
1450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / beside you. :D ha...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
It really doesn't matter as long as im with JONG HUN!!!

HAHAHA :)) :))

But if ever, i want to go skate with him. :3
So that he could teach me if he also know.
And I can hold his hands :D
HAHA!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.