Created by clemenceko
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is the greatest warrior of the 3 kingdoms era?
Member
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
During the 3 kingdoms era, we had seen a lot of warriors and generals fighting it out.

A lot of them claim to be the strongest and the best warrior of its generation. However who is actually the best of the best among all of them?

I bet a lot of you have the same burning question. Who is the greatest warrior during that period?

As for me the answer is no doubt Lu Bu. If he had not die so early, he will be the best warrior ever in China history. He can easily be the six tiger of the Shu generals. In the early days of war, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Lu Bei all three brothers took on Lu Bu in a battle and it turns out to be a draw. This just shows how strong he is.

Member
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
so far Zhao Yun is getting more votes.

I wonder why no one vote for Guan Yu or Zhang Fei???
Member
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SG
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Lu Bu is the strongest. but i still vote for my idol ZHAO YUN =D
4063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Jakarta
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
although zhao yun is skilled in the art of spear, he is unable to defeat lu bu. among men, lu bu, among horses, red hare. lu bu was considered a great warrior. i beleive close to him is guan yu because he is able to tame the legendary red hare and one of the most powerful among the tiger generals.
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
how come zhang liao is not in the list?
Member
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

rodmil wrote:

how come zhang liao is not in the list?


well i wanted to include him but he works for cao cao .... he is a great warrior though with brains to top it off but just that he works for the wrong man ...
75402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ohio
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
the reason that zhao yun is the strongest is in true history he had won all battles except for one. also he is not just someone who can fight but he is also a brillient strategist. Lu Bu is strong but not smart enough
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

clemenceko wrote:
well i wanted to include him but he works for cao cao .... he is a great warrior though with brains to top it off but just that he works for the wrong man ...


haha yup you are right? .. i wish though that he left with guan yu after serving cao cao for a short stint
7846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my box full of...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
zhao yun 4 life :o!!!! he freakened faced 1 million soilders and over 100 generals and lived while protecting a baby
7846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my box full of...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

TheCoolz wrote:

although zhao yun is skilled in the art of spear, he is unable to defeat lu bu. among men, lu bu, among horses, red hare. lu bu was considered a great warrior. i beleive close to him is guan yu because he is able to tame the legendary red hare and one of the most powerful among the tiger generals.



he didnt actually tame the horse....he just knows how to ride on it lol but kinda depends what u mean by"tame"
7846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my box full of...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

clemenceko wrote:

During the 3 kingdoms era, we had seen a lot of warriors and generals fighting it out.

A lot of them claim to be the strongest and the best warrior of its generation. However who is actually the best of the best among all of them?

I bet a lot of you have the same burning question. Who is the greatest warrior during that period?

As for me the answer is no doubt Lu Bu. If he had not die so early, he will be the best warrior ever in China history. He can easily be the six tiger of the Shu generals. In the early days of war, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Lu Bei all three brothers took on Lu Bu in a battle and it turns out to be a draw. This just shows how strong he is.




nawww those 3 beat lu bu but barely and yea if lu bu stopped listening to his stupid wife he wouldn't of died so easily
4063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Jakarta
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
by "tame" i really mean it. other officers have failed to tame red hare. But in the end, Guan Yu was able to do it. His superior power and the ability to tame the red hare makes Guan Yu second compared to Lu Bu...
Member
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SG
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Being a true hero warrior is not juz blind fighting. u need everything . loyalty & braveness .
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
lu bu is best warroirs of three kingdoms.it pity that he fall on a trap my his subofficer.he also have a red hare horse.otherwise he will serve to shu kingdoms.second is zhang fei that is no doubt coz he shout can like a tiger scare the enemy off.too bad is such hot temper in the end get killed.third guan yu is a fine warroirs also got red hare from cao cao that a gift to him.but too bad he is too proud that forget abt jinghouz was attack wu from rear .zhao yu can fight 100 enemy save a baby and until 70 years old can stilll can fight very strong.ma chao is warriors from east fight with xu chu and zhang fei before.but to bad is ma chao die from illness.
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
I like them all, but I decided to go for Guan Yu
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.