First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
who is the new Void that they talk about in ep 2? guess XD
Member
2640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
†iffania
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / pampnga
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
maybe the elf of hmmm.....
Member
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / mandaluyong city,...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
TIFFANIA i think .......

4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

mattphi wrote:

the 4 void users are


no~~~ i wish it was tabitha...but i guess her uncle work too?...lol aw....this suck XD
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your Safe! Ste...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
it will be the elf! maybe!
Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

ToastBandits wrote:

I think it is Tiffania.


Same here. Tiffania.
Member
3481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~KuSu'z World~
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
i guess its Tiffania ^^
Member
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I agree with just about everyone else, i think its Tiffania
Member
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SG~
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I think it is tiffania.. i mean.. she can bring people back from death!!!! In one of the epis.. Guiche also mentioned that he died and got resurrected by a elf rmb? and everyone was like.. dude elves dont exist kinda thing.. i think it was in the 2nd season.. hmm .. cant rmb which epi... another thing.. you noe the guy that is the master of Shefield? i think its Joseph (tabitha's uncle).. cos hes the one who commanded tabitha and kirche to defeat the water spirit.. bcos of the ring of andervile or something.. :O..
Posted 7/20/08

Yukidesho wrote:

I think it is tiffania.. i mean.. she can bring people back from death!!!! In one of the epis.. Guiche also mentioned that he died and got resurrected by a elf rmb? and everyone was like.. dude elves dont exist kinda thing.. i think it was in the 2nd season.. hmm .. cant rmb which epi... another thing.. you noe the guy that is the master of Shefield? i think its Joseph (tabitha's uncle).. cos hes the one who commanded tabitha and kirche to defeat the water spirit.. bcos of the ring of andervile or something.. :O..


he is tabitha's uncle
Member
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SG~
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
geez. thks.. i was wondering who that was..
Posted 7/20/08
maybe its tiffania or the tabithas dragon..ehehe...they both look similar eh...ahahah
Posted 7/20/08

vongola_samurai wrote:


mattphi wrote:

the 4 void users are


no~~~ i wish it was tabitha...but i guess her uncle work too?...lol aw....this suck XD


ne...Where did You get this Information?????? is this info. true??
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

DreyKiztah20 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:


mattphi wrote:

the 4 void users are


no~~~ i wish it was tabitha...but i guess her uncle work too?...lol aw....this suck XD


ne...Where did You get this Information?????? is this info. true??


u quoted the wrong person >.> lol i have no idea where that info come from :3
Posted 7/20/08

DreyKiztah20 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:


mattphi wrote:

the 4 void users are


no~~~ i wish it was tabitha...but i guess her uncle work too?...lol aw....this suck XD


ne...Where did You get this Information?????? is this info. true??


i got this info from www.baka-tsuki.net in the forums. their a group currently translating the znt novels which are alot further ahead of the anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.