First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Contradicting Ideals
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11
Ideals only weigh you down. You can search for the right ideology forever and get nowhere. The only thing you should be concerned about is rising up against the money manipulators who plan to let our monetary system go bankrupt and then plant RFID chips in all of us.

Form groups who can then form bands, and then those bands will form legions to fight against this. A large collapse will happen soon. We are entering the point where governments can no longer pay of the INTEREST to the massive amount of debt.

Once that happens the currency will be de-monetized and a new currency will be bought for dollars on the penny. The general public cannot afford this new currency to be a primary use, so that's when they will sell the safety net benefits of the RFID digital currency.
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11

loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


Uhh, you failed to include what branch of military, what he does, where he goes.
Because i'm pretty sure most persons within the military do NOT kill people.
I have a friend who just sit's on a macbook pro and recruits, F:E.



69295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

varnlestoff wrote:

Ideals only weigh you down. You can search for the right ideology forever and get nowhere. The only thing you should be concerned about is rising up against the money manipulators who plan to let our monetary system go bankrupt and then plant RFID chips in all of us.


Excellent example of a contradiction. You say people shouldn't have ideologies, then you describe an ideology you think people should have. Of course, everyone has a worldview. It's impossible not to, as you demonstrate here.


A large collapse will happen soon.


If you read history, you'll find that there has been some vocal group who believes this at every point in the history of the world. You may wish to ask yourself whether your beliefs come from a general feeling (not reliable) or some kind of evidence.


We are entering the point where governments can no longer pay of the INTEREST to the massive amount of debt.


This isn't true, though if you listen to a lot of the hyperbole on the far right, I can see why you might think that. Of course, a few small countries have defaulted on their debts, but that happens a lot throughout history, especially around a major recession. The US is in no immediate danger of defaulting; interest on the national debt is 6% of the budget. Our debt-to-GDP ratio is still pretty far below the high it reached in the 1940s. Nothing collapsed then.
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/20/11

xezlec wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:

Ideals only weigh you down. You can search for the right ideology forever and get nowhere. The only thing you should be concerned about is rising up against the money manipulators who plan to let our monetary system go bankrupt and then plant RFID chips in all of us.


Excellent example of a contradiction. You say people shouldn't have ideologies, then you describe an ideology you think people should have. Of course, everyone has a worldview. It's impossible not to, as you demonstrate here.


A large collapse will happen soon.


If you read history, you'll find that there has been some vocal group who believes this at every point in the history of the world. You may wish to ask yourself whether your beliefs come from a general feeling (not reliable) or some kind of evidence.


We are entering the point where governments can no longer pay of the INTEREST to the massive amount of debt.


This isn't true, though if you listen to a lot of the hyperbole on the far right, I can see why you might think that. Of course, a few small countries have defaulted on their debts, but that happens a lot throughout history, especially around a major recession. The US is in no immediate danger of defaulting; interest on the national debt is 6% of the budget. Our debt-to-GDP ratio is still pretty far below the high it reached in the 1940s. Nothing collapsed then.


I will have you know that I did not say that people should not have ideals. That was taken out of context. I stated that they weight you down, which neither confirms or denies the existence or necessity of ideals within myself or others.

Far right? By most I am 'considered' a Communist. You seem to forget an ideology is supposed to be 'ideal'. It represents what you want society to become and the methods you take to exact that. Fighting to prevent oppression is less of an ideal and more an inevitable necessity when threatened, which would make it a branch of natural law.

If I were to attack you with a knife, the way you responded would not be an ideology, nor is fighting a system which threatens harm to you. However after that point how you 'choose' to react to that situation from that point on could be considered a core ideal. I would recommend you study a little more on this. Revolution breeds ideals, but in of itself, it is more so a tool.

And yes we are looking at a large collapse, do some research on the RFID plan and the introductions of the Amero plus the NAU.
46231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11

loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/20/11

Roranai wrote:


loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!


Hah, he joined the military to save people? Now that sure is heart felt. Yes it is one of the largest contradictions. Fighting to end fighting. That's pretty FUNNY.

Violence only breeds violence. There are few exceptions. You will see that even if conflict results in times of rest, the fighting will only materialize into a prominent 'justification' of more fighting to do the same.

Eventually you have a near unstoppable army of brainwashed drones fighting to protect the country they love, killing more and more every year, to protect ideals which serve to only be self destructive. I would rather have an army of true soldiers who hold ideals that are not influenced by half truths.
46231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!


Hah, he joined the military to save people? Now that sure is heart felt. Yes it is one of the largest contradictions. Fighting to end fighting. That's pretty FUNNY.


Ya know the old phrase "Fight fire with fire." well there's some people out there that won't listen unless you defeat them... it's not a laughing matter at all :\ if all problems could be solved with "please" and "I'm sorry" there wouldn't be any need for a military
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/20/11

Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!


Hah, he joined the military to save people? Now that sure is heart felt. Yes it is one of the largest contradictions. Fighting to end fighting. That's pretty FUNNY.


Ya know the old phrase "Fight fire with fire." well there's some people out there that won't listen unless you defeat them... it's not a laughing matter at all :\ if all problems could be solved with "please" and "I'm sorry" there wouldn't be any need for a military


They could be solved with please and sorry but society today has become controlled by private interest. Long ago organized fighting like you see today did not exist. Fights were much sparser and overall the way of life was much more peaceful. We screwed up in the direction we took society by then rationalizing the pursuit of the dollar at the expense of others.

Now it's not even about the dollar, it's all about the DEBT. Just look at wallstreet, they don't even trade money, they trade IOU's and make a killing off of it.

Shakespear had no way of knowing the kind of situation we would have in modern society of today. What worked then doesn't necessarily carry over today. It's one thing to say Fire to fire when it deals with groups. However we are coming to a point in time where we apply that to entire nations. We are already past the point where the rationalization of nuclear weapons use is excused at the term 'preemptive strike'. Which was just a joke of an excuse to avoid saying preventive strike.

Oh your people looked dangerous to the media? Well don't worry we just nuked them with mini nukes. Which FYI can by fired out of jets like bunker busters. Now why would we need nukes that fly like missiles? To use them duh. Oh and they are about sixty times larger than fat man. I'm not making this up by the way. There is already technology called miniature nukes in operation right now.

Before you tell me we wouldn't want to use them... Presidents of the past were begging their staff to use them because it would be easier! One man may not want to use them, that won't stop the next from making it plausible.
46231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!


Hah, he joined the military to save people? Now that sure is heart felt. Yes it is one of the largest contradictions. Fighting to end fighting. That's pretty FUNNY.


Ya know the old phrase "Fight fire with fire." well there's some people out there that won't listen unless you defeat them... it's not a laughing matter at all :\ if all problems could be solved with "please" and "I'm sorry" there wouldn't be any need for a military


They could be solved with please and sorry but society today has become controlled by private interest. Long ago organized fighting like you see today did not exist. Fights were much sparser and overall the way of life was much more peaceful. We screwed up in the direction we took society by then rationalizing the pursuit of the dollar at the expense of others.

Now it's not even about the dollar, it's all about the DEBT. Just look at wallstreet, they don't even trade money, they trade IOU's and make a killing off of it.



For a while it was peaceful but war has been a part of man-kind for a long time... mainly over territory but also over simple disputes like marriage or religion... and sometimes people would just kill people to kill people... barbarians from northern Europe mercenaries taking over cities... blood feuds... now it's gang wars... not all fighting is over money but nowadays there's a lot that is about personal interest... it's unfortunate... man-kind has always been violent... they just need a reason to do it... now to contradict an earlier post... I don't think that it's possible to clean up the world and bring peace to it... while the thought is nice and I appreciate the thoughts of the cousin in that post, I don't think that humans are capable of it... at least not for another thousand years... when there are conflicting ideas or conflicting interests there will be conflict... unwritten rule of mankind #1... it's a sad thought and I would like for it to be wrong... but I don't think it is :\
46231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/18/11
another thing is... a funny thing mind you... money (the dollar and all of that) is already a debt XD so an IOU is a debt of a debt XD
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11

Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!


Hah, he joined the military to save people? Now that sure is heart felt. Yes it is one of the largest contradictions. Fighting to end fighting. That's pretty FUNNY.


Ya know the old phrase "Fight fire with fire." well there's some people out there that won't listen unless you defeat them... it's not a laughing matter at all :\ if all problems could be solved with "please" and "I'm sorry" there wouldn't be any need for a military


They could be solved with please and sorry but society today has become controlled by private interest. Long ago organized fighting like you see today did not exist. Fights were much sparser and overall the way of life was much more peaceful. We screwed up in the direction we took society by then rationalizing the pursuit of the dollar at the expense of others.

Now it's not even about the dollar, it's all about the DEBT. Just look at wallstreet, they don't even trade money, they trade IOU's and make a killing off of it.



For a while it was peaceful but war has been a part of man-kind for a long time... mainly over territory but also over simple disputes like marriage or religion... and sometimes people would just kill people to kill people... barbarians from northern Europe mercenaries taking over cities... blood feuds... now it's gang wars... not all fighting is over money but nowadays there's a lot that is about personal interest... it's unfortunate... man-kind has always been violent... they just need a reason to do it... now to contradict an earlier post... I don't think that it's possible to clean up the world and bring peace to it... while the thought is nice and I appreciate the thoughts of the cousin in that post, I don't think that humans are capable of it... at least not for another thousand years... when there are conflicting ideas or conflicting interests there will be conflict... unwritten rule of mankind #1... it's a sad thought and I would like for it to be wrong... but I don't think it is :\


Those are the old wars which I could seen a justification for at certain points. However a majority of today's wars are invented intentionally at the manipulation of centralized banks.

They get to make bank on war, literally. They print money, loan it for war efforts, then force the government to pay it back at interest. That hurts you, me, and puts the politicians at the mercy of the private centralized bank who prints the money.

You think it's crazy? Just look at how the Federal reserve was established by complete trickery in the USA. An economist spread rumors of a drop in the stock and people went crazy pulling the money out which caused large banks to go bankrupt. They then bought out the banks, then signed the reserve act in secrecy, and sent a guy to push it through congress.

The kicker is that it is 100% ILLEGAL. The president of the time Woodrow Wilson was lobbied into presidency by his promise that he would sign the reserve act. Once he became president he signed it during the holidays during a lame duck session while many politicians to oppose it were on leave. This gave the new central bank the power to collapse the entire economy at their whim, and buy up MORE banks. The great recession is an example of this scientific collapse.
46231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!


Hah, he joined the military to save people? Now that sure is heart felt. Yes it is one of the largest contradictions. Fighting to end fighting. That's pretty FUNNY.


Ya know the old phrase "Fight fire with fire." well there's some people out there that won't listen unless you defeat them... it's not a laughing matter at all :\ if all problems could be solved with "please" and "I'm sorry" there wouldn't be any need for a military


They could be solved with please and sorry but society today has become controlled by private interest. Long ago organized fighting like you see today did not exist. Fights were much sparser and overall the way of life was much more peaceful. We screwed up in the direction we took society by then rationalizing the pursuit of the dollar at the expense of others.

Now it's not even about the dollar, it's all about the DEBT. Just look at wallstreet, they don't even trade money, they trade IOU's and make a killing off of it.



For a while it was peaceful but war has been a part of man-kind for a long time... mainly over territory but also over simple disputes like marriage or religion... and sometimes people would just kill people to kill people... barbarians from northern Europe mercenaries taking over cities... blood feuds... now it's gang wars... not all fighting is over money but nowadays there's a lot that is about personal interest... it's unfortunate... man-kind has always been violent... they just need a reason to do it... now to contradict an earlier post... I don't think that it's possible to clean up the world and bring peace to it... while the thought is nice and I appreciate the thoughts of the cousin in that post, I don't think that humans are capable of it... at least not for another thousand years... when there are conflicting ideas or conflicting interests there will be conflict... unwritten rule of mankind #1... it's a sad thought and I would like for it to be wrong... but I don't think it is :\


Those are the old wars which I could seen a justification for at certain point. However a majority of today's wars are invented intentionally at the manipulation of centralized banks.

They get to make bank on war, literally. They print money, loan it for war efforts, then force the government to pay it back at interest. That hurts you, me, and puts the politicians at the mercy of the private centralized bank who prints the money.



Yep I'm aware of that... it's unfortunate :\ it's crazy how much man-kind is ruled by the sin of greed... they'd be willing to screw over the whole world just to make a buck... Greed, Pride, Wrath, and Lust... man-kinds conflicts arise from these... they have for centuries... and still no one's learned any better... trying to learn from our mistakes and trying not to make them in the future.. some people don't do this... they don't learn... and unfortunately sometimes... those people get a hold of power... such as banking and debt holding...
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11

Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!


Hah, he joined the military to save people? Now that sure is heart felt. Yes it is one of the largest contradictions. Fighting to end fighting. That's pretty FUNNY.


Ya know the old phrase "Fight fire with fire." well there's some people out there that won't listen unless you defeat them... it's not a laughing matter at all :\ if all problems could be solved with "please" and "I'm sorry" there wouldn't be any need for a military


They could be solved with please and sorry but society today has become controlled by private interest. Long ago organized fighting like you see today did not exist. Fights were much sparser and overall the way of life was much more peaceful. We screwed up in the direction we took society by then rationalizing the pursuit of the dollar at the expense of others.

Now it's not even about the dollar, it's all about the DEBT. Just look at wallstreet, they don't even trade money, they trade IOU's and make a killing off of it.



For a while it was peaceful but war has been a part of man-kind for a long time... mainly over territory but also over simple disputes like marriage or religion... and sometimes people would just kill people to kill people... barbarians from northern Europe mercenaries taking over cities... blood feuds... now it's gang wars... not all fighting is over money but nowadays there's a lot that is about personal interest... it's unfortunate... man-kind has always been violent... they just need a reason to do it... now to contradict an earlier post... I don't think that it's possible to clean up the world and bring peace to it... while the thought is nice and I appreciate the thoughts of the cousin in that post, I don't think that humans are capable of it... at least not for another thousand years... when there are conflicting ideas or conflicting interests there will be conflict... unwritten rule of mankind #1... it's a sad thought and I would like for it to be wrong... but I don't think it is :\


Those are the old wars which I could seen a justification for at certain point. However a majority of today's wars are invented intentionally at the manipulation of centralized banks.

They get to make bank on war, literally. They print money, loan it for war efforts, then force the government to pay it back at interest. That hurts you, me, and puts the politicians at the mercy of the private centralized bank who prints the money.



Yep I'm aware of that... it's unfortunate :\ it's crazy how much man-kind is ruled by the sin of greed... they'd be willing to screw over the whole world just to make a buck... Greed, Pride, Wrath, and Lust... man-kinds conflicts arise from these... they have for centuries... and still no one's learned any better... trying to learn from our mistakes and trying not to make them in the future.. some people don't do this... they don't learn... and unfortunately sometimes... those people get a hold of power... such as banking and debt holding...


It's one of the primary reason the USA was established to succeed from Great Britain. To break off the of central bank. We failed, and are paying for it dearly, at the cost of media spin/subtle brainwash that pulls at your nationalistic pride. It is in our schools, our jobs, the unions. Products, fashion. All working against what has happened that should not exist.

If people hate america so much in other countries. Then they need to voice no hatred and doomsday for us, but a cry to fix the system that is spiraling out of control.

What I find sort of funny is that watching Gundam 00 will actually teach you more about the underhanded side of the world than any federal schooling institution. And no I am not basing what I say after gundam 00, I am merely saying that gundam 00 actually has many more parallels to real world situations than the pro government propaganda you receive at school.

Also society as it today does not LET us to learn from our mistakes. We are now a corporate society and there isn't much changing the bottom line anymore. It sort of works for itself as an massive human fueled entity. Of course it's an entity with all the rights of SINGLE human being LOL.
Posted 2/18/11
Everyone is going to contradict themselves at some point... for example, what about the people who are vegetarians yet they wear leather? I always try to buy shoes that aren't made out of leather, but sometimes it can be hard to find them so I do understand if people don't do this. Although vegetarians who wear fur are just an absolute joke.
46231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Roranai wrote:


loveandhate wrote:

List some phrases or ways people have contradicting thoughts

Example:
My Cousin is Kuji Cao, he is 21, and is in the Military. He told me that the reason he is in the military is because he wants to stop people from needless dieing. But yet he is in the military killing people in other countrys....


I would like you to post your own contradicting thoughts or comment on mine


I wouldn't say that's a contradiction... He might not necessarily kill people... but even if he did there's something you have to think about... when you clean up a messy building or room.. you'll probably get your hands dirty.. it just means that to bring peace you might have to end some lives... it's sad but necessary at some points... not saying that if there's any kind of unrest you should just bust in with guns and blast some faces... but if it's a group of people that are bombing the piss shit out of people you MAY want to cap them before they blow and kill a few hundred or thousand people... stop one life to save one hundred seems like a fair trade... but this should ONLY happen AFTER you attempt to solve the problem with words... for a prime example of this watch Code Geass!


Hah, he joined the military to save people? Now that sure is heart felt. Yes it is one of the largest contradictions. Fighting to end fighting. That's pretty FUNNY.


Ya know the old phrase "Fight fire with fire." well there's some people out there that won't listen unless you defeat them... it's not a laughing matter at all :\ if all problems could be solved with "please" and "I'm sorry" there wouldn't be any need for a military


They could be solved with please and sorry but society today has become controlled by private interest. Long ago organized fighting like you see today did not exist. Fights were much sparser and overall the way of life was much more peaceful. We screwed up in the direction we took society by then rationalizing the pursuit of the dollar at the expense of others.

Now it's not even about the dollar, it's all about the DEBT. Just look at wallstreet, they don't even trade money, they trade IOU's and make a killing off of it.



For a while it was peaceful but war has been a part of man-kind for a long time... mainly over territory but also over simple disputes like marriage or religion... and sometimes people would just kill people to kill people... barbarians from northern Europe mercenaries taking over cities... blood feuds... now it's gang wars... not all fighting is over money but nowadays there's a lot that is about personal interest... it's unfortunate... man-kind has always been violent... they just need a reason to do it... now to contradict an earlier post... I don't think that it's possible to clean up the world and bring peace to it... while the thought is nice and I appreciate the thoughts of the cousin in that post, I don't think that humans are capable of it... at least not for another thousand years... when there are conflicting ideas or conflicting interests there will be conflict... unwritten rule of mankind #1... it's a sad thought and I would like for it to be wrong... but I don't think it is :\


Those are the old wars which I could seen a justification for at certain point. However a majority of today's wars are invented intentionally at the manipulation of centralized banks.

They get to make bank on war, literally. They print money, loan it for war efforts, then force the government to pay it back at interest. That hurts you, me, and puts the politicians at the mercy of the private centralized bank who prints the money.



Yep I'm aware of that... it's unfortunate :\ it's crazy how much man-kind is ruled by the sin of greed... they'd be willing to screw over the whole world just to make a buck... Greed, Pride, Wrath, and Lust... man-kinds conflicts arise from these... they have for centuries... and still no one's learned any better... trying to learn from our mistakes and trying not to make them in the future.. some people don't do this... they don't learn... and unfortunately sometimes... those people get a hold of power... such as banking and debt holding...


It's one of the primary reason the USA was established to succeed from Great Britain. To break off the of central bank. We failed, and are paying for it dearly, at the cost of media spin/subtle brainwash that pulls at your nationalistic pride. It is in our schools, our jobs, the unions. Products, fashion. All working against what has happened that should not exist.

If people hate america so much in other countries. Then they need to voice no hatred and doomsday for us, but a cry to fix the system that is spiraling out of control.

What I find sort of funny is that watching Gundam 00 will actually teach you more about the underhanded side of the world than any federal schooling institution. And no I am not basing what I say after gundam 00, I am merely saying that gundam 00 actually has many parallels to real world situations.



lol I know what you mean... I just started watching 00 the other day... it's pretty crazy... and who says anime is child's stuff... but yeah... we need to fix our country and our system otherwise there's gonna be hell to pay... even worse than it is now I assure you... who knows... maybe a Lelouche vi Britannia will appear and the world will be saved... but rather than wait for that to happen we need to do something ourselves... raise the awareness and light a fire under the people that say "It's not my problem" their world is collapsing around them and all they care about is whether they get their check at the first of the month... it's a messed up world...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.