First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
New Students must come here to enter~!
Posted 7/15/08
Welcome new student~! You must regeister here~! I will give you a room and your bunkbuddies and you must state your name and gender~! That is all. thank you~!

Ex: Hello my name is StrawberryKissAnime my gender:Female~!
Member
16550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / On the cmputer an...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
haha pretty easy lolz

Name: Lilkhmaiboyz

Gender: Male
Posted 7/15/08

lilkhmaiboyz wrote:

haha pretty easy lolz

Name: Lilkhmaiboyz

Gender: Male


Okay~! Ur a bronze 4 now and ur lucky cuz since ur the furst one u get ur own rm and 10 points~!
Member
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
hihi~ Im iloveshugochara510 (Vita-chan) my gender female~
Posted 7/15/08
Hey Kaname_K Gender Female
Member
16550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / On the cmputer an...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


lilkhmaiboyz wrote:

haha pretty easy lolz

Name: Lilkhmaiboyz

Gender: Male


Okay~! Ur a bronze 4 now and ur lucky cuz since ur the furst one u get ur own rm and 10 points~!


haha awesome then lolz and wat a bronze 4?

Posted 7/15/08

iloveshugochara510 wrote:

hihi~ Im iloveshugochara510 (Vita-chan) my gender female~


Okay~! You r now a student! Since you were one of the first three to enter u get ur own room and ten points~!
Posted 7/15/08

lilkhmaiboyz wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


lilkhmaiboyz wrote:

haha pretty easy lolz

Name: Lilkhmaiboyz

Gender: Male


Okay~! Ur a bronze 4 now and ur lucky cuz since ur the furst one u get ur own rm and 10 points~!


haha awesome then lolz and wat a bronze 4?



Thats ur rank~! U can read the desription an u should understand~! *Huggles chu*
Posted 7/15/08

Kaname_K wrote:

Hey Kaname_K Gender Female


Yay~! u were the third one 2 make it~! Lucky~! U get ur own rm and 10 points~!
Member
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:

hihi~ Im iloveshugochara510 (Vita-chan) my gender female~


Okay~! You r now a student! Since you were one of the first three to enter u get ur own room and ten points~!


haha okie!! thx~ soo wut can i do to get more pts?
Member
16550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / On the cmputer an...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


lilkhmaiboyz wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


lilkhmaiboyz wrote:

haha pretty easy lolz

Name: Lilkhmaiboyz

Gender: Male


Okay~! Ur a bronze 4 now and ur lucky cuz since ur the furst one u get ur own rm and 10 points~!


haha awesome then lolz and wat a bronze 4?



Thats ur rank~! U can read the desription an u should understand~! *Huggles chu*


haha yea ok but it say im a copper rank lolz
Posted 7/15/08

iloveshugochara510 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:

hihi~ Im iloveshugochara510 (Vita-chan) my gender female~


Okay~! You r now a student! Since you were one of the first three to enter u get ur own room and ten points~!


haha okie!! thx~ soo wut can i do to get more pts?


Do u see the other topic?U can do sum school wrk*Its kinda fun most of the time* Or enroll a part time job~! Wat job do u want if u will become one? U can do anything as long as its scool related~
Member
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:

hihi~ Im iloveshugochara510 (Vita-chan) my gender female~


Okay~! You r now a student! Since you were one of the first three to enter u get ur own room and ten points~!


haha okie!! thx~ soo wut can i do to get more pts?


Do u see the other topic?U can do sum school wrk*Its kinda fun most of the time* Or enroll a part time job~! Wat job do u want if u will become one? U can do anything as long as its scool related~


haha wut about an entertainer..like a dancer?
Posted 7/15/08

lilkhmaiboyz wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


lilkhmaiboyz wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


lilkhmaiboyz wrote:

haha pretty easy lolz

Name: Lilkhmaiboyz

Gender: Male


Okay~! Ur a bronze 4 now and ur lucky cuz since ur the furst one u get ur own rm and 10 points~!


haha awesome then lolz and wat a bronze 4?



Thats ur rank~! U can read the desription an u should understand~! *Huggles chu*


haha yea ok but it say im a copper rank lolz


Oh yea~! I'm kinda cunfuzed so yea ur copper an u get points 2 do school wrk like the one in the topic bx an u can get a job of ur choice as long as its scool related~! *Hugs chu~!*
Posted 7/15/08

iloveshugochara510 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:

hihi~ Im iloveshugochara510 (Vita-chan) my gender female~


Okay~! You r now a student! Since you were one of the first three to enter u get ur own room and ten points~!


haha okie!! thx~ soo wut can i do to get more pts?


Do u see the other topic?U can do sum school wrk*Its kinda fun most of the time* Or enroll a part time job~! Wat job do u want if u will become one? U can do anything as long as its scool related~


haha wut about an entertainer..like a dancer?


So u wanna be a dance insructer?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.