First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Jobs~!
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/16/08
So u wanna job?
Jobs r givin to those who wants more points~! Each job is givin 5 points every Sunday~!
U can have any job as long as it's school related. then i approve or not~!State ur name after the request~!


Ex: Umm i wuz wunderin if i could be a witchcraft teacher~StrawberryAnimeKiss
Member
16550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / On the cmputer an...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
i want to be a librarian ~lilkhmaiboyz
Posted 7/15/08

lilkhmaiboyz wrote:

i want to be a librarian ~lilkhmaiboyz


okay~!
Posted 7/15/08

lilkhmaiboyz wrote:

i want to be a librarian ~lilkhmaiboyz


Okay~!
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Can me be a nurse or some sorta school official????
Posted 7/16/08

lalacaca wrote:

Can me be a nurse or some sorta school official????


Okay~! Umm.. ur fine w/ nures righ?
Member
30177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore...^ ^
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
me will be the sexsual education teacher??
Posted 7/16/08

jianfu23 wrote:

me will be the sexsual education teacher??


okay..
Member
9675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the computer r...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Ummm I'd like a job but as far as what I want to do is beyond me....
Posted 7/16/08

magicalfairy93 wrote:

Ummm I'd like a job but as far as what I want to do is beyond me....


Okay so wat is it?
Member
9675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the computer r...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:

Ummm I'd like a job but as far as what I want to do is beyond me....


Okay so wat is it?


I don't know this is my problem, I just the kind of person who likes a list of options and work from there. Any sugestions on what job I should take?

Posted 7/16/08

magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:

Ummm I'd like a job but as far as what I want to do is beyond me....


Okay so wat is it?


I don't know this is my problem, I just the kind of person who likes a list of options and work from there. Any sugestions on what job I should take?



You can be a cafe server or a teacher... Oh buh u can have more than 1 job! ^^
Member
9675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the computer r...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:

Ummm I'd like a job but as far as what I want to do is beyond me....


Okay so wat is it?


I don't know this is my problem, I just the kind of person who likes a list of options and work from there. Any sugestions on what job I should take?



You can be a cafe server or a teacher... Oh buh u can have more than 1 job! ^^


Oooh! I'd love to work in the cafe'! ^_^
Posted 7/16/08

magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:

Ummm I'd like a job but as far as what I want to do is beyond me....


Okay so wat is it?


I don't know this is my problem, I just the kind of person who likes a list of options and work from there. Any sugestions on what job I should take?



You can be a cafe server or a teacher... Oh buh u can have more than 1 job! ^^


Oooh! I'd love to work in the cafe'! ^_^


Okay! U'll be a cafe waitress!
Member
9675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the computer r...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:

Ummm I'd like a job but as far as what I want to do is beyond me....


Okay so wat is it?


I don't know this is my problem, I just the kind of person who likes a list of options and work from there. Any sugestions on what job I should take?



You can be a cafe server or a teacher... Oh buh u can have more than 1 job! ^^


Oooh! I'd love to work in the cafe'! ^_^


Okay! U'll be a cafe waitress!


Hai! Thanx for your help on choosing a job!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.