First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Jobs~!
Posted 7/16/08

magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


magicalfairy93 wrote:

Ummm I'd like a job but as far as what I want to do is beyond me....


Okay so wat is it?


I don't know this is my problem, I just the kind of person who likes a list of options and work from there. Any sugestions on what job I should take?



You can be a cafe server or a teacher... Oh buh u can have more than 1 job! ^^


Oooh! I'd love to work in the cafe'! ^_^


Okay! U'll be a cafe waitress!


Hai! Thanx for your help on choosing a job!



ur welcomes!
Posted 7/16/08
can I be a waitress in the cafe and a gym teacher????
Posted 7/16/08

GakuenxAlice wrote:

can I be a waitress in the cafe and a gym teacher????


Okay!! U will get ur points every sunday!
Posted 7/16/08

StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

can I be a waitress in the cafe and a gym teacher????


Okay!! U will get ur points every sunday!

thnks !!!! umm wat elese can I do in this group????
Posted 7/16/08

GakuenxAlice wrote:


StrawberryKissAnime wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

can I be a waitress in the cafe and a gym teacher????


Okay!! U will get ur points every sunday!

thnks !!!! umm wat elese can I do in this group????


oh i'm not sure yet but come bk tommorrow and i'll see wats new!
Member
14808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Barcelona,Spain
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
umm can i be the martial arts teacher even if that class doesn't exist yet and can there be a swimming team and basketball team
Posted 7/16/08

laurarc123 wrote:

umm can i be the martial arts teacher even if that class doesn't exist yet and can there be a swimming team and basketball team


Okay u r an martial arts teacher~! You will get 5 points very sunday for tat~! I'm sry unless someone agrees to be a teacher for tat class u may not join...
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
um.... sure kay at least i can do somethin
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

lalacaca wrote:

um.... sure kay at least i can do somethin


oh can me also be the gardener and help make the garden prettiful
Posted 7/16/08

lalacaca wrote:


lalacaca wrote:

um.... sure kay at least i can do somethin


oh can me also be the gardener and help make the garden prettiful

Okay done~!

Posted 7/16/08
can i be a waitress at the cafe???
Member
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
can i be a librarian ?
Posted 7/17/08

shirayuki-san wrote:

can i be a waitress at the cafe???


Okay sure!!
Member
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / China
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Can i be a cafe waitress ?
Posted 7/18/08

lolerzzx wrote:

can i be a librarian ?


Sry tat job is taken already by someone.. Plz look 4 another job~! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.