First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fatal Frame III: The Tormented.
Member
2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08
So, Who has played it?, Its the only one I've played though I hope some day to get the other two. I love the game! I never died playing it... till the very end when Reika the Tattooed Priestess hits me one time! and kills me! I was so shocked!. Well, I fought her again and bam killed her, I loved the game... and I started it over.

So who else has played it? What was your fav part of the game?

Mine was when, Blah I don't know! Probly... when...idk! anytime the Tattoo Priestess came after me! It was always fun running from her! because it was so creepy!
Member
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Who Cares Stalker!:P
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
oo I played it too, i thought the ending was sad and great. But .. why was rei not very upset when kei and miku died??
Member
18160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Coushatta wrote:

So, Who has played it?, Its the only one I've played though I hope some day to get the other two. I love the game! I never died playing it... till the very end when Reika the Tattooed Priestess hits me one time! and kills me! I was so shocked!. Well, I fought her again and bam killed her, I loved the game... and I started it over.

So who else has played it? What was your fav part of the game?

Mine was when, Blah I don't know! Probly... when...idk! anytime the Tattoo Priestess came after me! It was always fun running from her! because it was so creepy!


That game was fun. I was really shocked about the story. Aww Yuu~. Wow you killed her good~! XD It took a couple tries here to except I wasn't the one playing. XD It was my sister. I'm such a scaredy cat~. Good game, but you should really play Fatal Frame 2 now that is REALLY scary!!! XD
Member
2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
I really want to play Fatal frame two, I've looked everything up about it... watched all the endings... I gotta find it.
Moderator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

SuppaiMomo wrote:

oo I played it too, i thought the ending was sad and great. But .. why was rei not very upset when kei and miku died??


Miku didn't die. Only Kei died.

But yeah. it was so annoying when Kei died, she just looked at the sofa and then... nothing else.
5638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / シャドーモセス島
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I only had the game long enough for one run through. But now, since I got my hands on it again... lol
Member
2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

deathnoterocks wrote:


SuppaiMomo wrote:

oo I played it too, i thought the ending was sad and great. But .. why was rei not very upset when kei and miku died??


Miku didn't die. Only Kei died.

But yeah. it was so annoying when Kei died, she just looked at the sofa and then... nothing else.


Yeah, She actted like he was no big deal... I mean had screamed if i would had saw what she did! I would be all like
"OMFG 911! WHATS THE NUMBER TO 911" haha... :| mk i wouldnt do that but I would had freaked out.
Moderator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Coushatta wrote:


deathnoterocks wrote:


SuppaiMomo wrote:

oo I played it too, i thought the ending was sad and great. But .. why was rei not very upset when kei and miku died??


Miku didn't die. Only Kei died.

But yeah. it was so annoying when Kei died, she just looked at the sofa and then... nothing else.


Yeah, She actted like he was no big deal... I mean had screamed if i would had saw what she did! I would be all like
"OMFG 911! WHATS THE NUMBER TO 911" haha... :| mk i wouldnt do that but I would had freaked out.


LOL! yeah. I would have mourned for his death. haha!
Member
2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

deathnoterocks wrote:


Coushatta wrote:


deathnoterocks wrote:


SuppaiMomo wrote:

oo I played it too, i thought the ending was sad and great. But .. why was rei not very upset when kei and miku died??


Miku didn't die. Only Kei died.

But yeah. it was so annoying when Kei died, she just looked at the sofa and then... nothing else.


Yeah, She actted like he was no big deal... I mean had screamed if i would had saw what she did! I would be all like
"OMFG 911! WHATS THE NUMBER TO 911" haha... :| mk i wouldnt do that but I would had freaked out.


LOL! yeah. I would have mourned for his death. haha!


Yeahh she kinda acted like it wasn't a very big deal...
Moderator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Coushatta wrote:

Yeahh she kinda acted like it wasn't a very big deal...


Maybe because she's immune to it already. haha! Just kidding. =D
Member
2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

deathnoterocks wrote:


Coushatta wrote:

Yeahh she kinda acted like it wasn't a very big deal...


Maybe because she's immune to it already. haha! Just kidding. =D


Yeah, That is kinda... true... I mean she is so use to death and that that strange crap she was just like "Oh well..."

lol
Posted 9/18/08
Mio is in FF3...

After the events of Minakami Village, Mio is discovered alone wondering in the forest, a week after she and Mayu were reported missing. Mayu's disappearance is immediately investigated, but Mio seems distant and unable to express her feelings or tell anyone what has happened. Due to the area's legend of the Lost Village, it is assumed Mayu has become another 'spirited away.'*

Mio is introduced to Yuu Aso by her uncle Kei, and actually stays with him for a period of time while Kei goes to personally investigate Mayu's disappearance. Kei mentions the visit in one of his letters. He apologizes to Yuu for Mio causing him trouble when she stayed over. Upon investigating an abandoned house near a deserted village not on the map, Kei comes across the Camera Obscura. Upon seeing the camera, Mio becomes frightened and very upset. Her uncle decides it is better to send the camera to his friend Yuu instead of keeping it around.

Soon after the camera's discovery, however, Mio begins to suffer from an unusual set of symptoms. She begins to spend more and more time sleeping, and experiencing horrific nightmares. She tells Kei her dreams, which cause Kei to suspect that Mio may be experiencing symptoms similar to those mentioned in the 'House of Sleep' urban legends.

For Mio, the experience worsens. She feels guilty for escaping from the Lost Village when Mayu did not. She is tormented by the thoughts that she should have stayed with her sister, that they should have always been together. As Mio dreams, she finds herself once again trapped within the Lost Village, aimlessly following crimson butterflies. Searching for Mayu, Mio apologizes again and again for leaving her sister behind. She is unaware that her afflictions have also trapped her uncle Kei in the House of Sleep. Kei follows after Mio, trying to get her attention in their dreams, but Mio never answers him and continues to be drawn in deeper and deeper by the curse.

As her uncle desperately searches for a cure for both of them, Mio soon has to be hospitalized, only waking up for around three hours at a time before falling back asleep. Kei leaves her at the hospital and heads for Rei Kurosawa's home, in hopes that together they can find a solution to the curse.

This is where Mio's story stops in the Fatal Frame Series, as it stands. It is unknown whether or not the first ending of Fatal Frame III is the true ending, and even if it is, the ending does not reveal in any way what Mio's ultimate fate is.
Moderator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Sae_Kurosawa wrote:



For me, Mio died... I mean, she died along with Kei. Who would save her from being trapped in the manor if Kei had already died? Surely, she will be swallowd up in the manor completely like Yoshino. Anyway, that's just my theory. haha!
6982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08

deathnoterocks wrote:
For me, Mio died... I mean, she died along with Kei. Who would save her from being trapped in the manor if Kei had already died? Surely, she will be swallowd up in the manor completely like Yoshino. Anyway, that's just my theory. haha!


yeah i agree with ya :3
Member
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09
It was okay but not as better as ff2 and it was sad the ending i mean the kei died i thought that was sad:( and mio survived? no fair
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.