First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
whens nadeshiko coming back?
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Japan ;;
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Kiesara wrote:

he is coming back near episode40-50. im not so sure which one but its between. He/she come back as Nagehiko and he becomes the new Jack's chair.


YESHH AMI MET HER BUT DID NOT NOE SHE WAS NADESHIKO

nadeshiko knew that she was amu's sis
Member
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / indonesia, jakarta
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
yay!!!! nagehiko!!!! one more cute guy!! can't wait for that moment!!
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
yeah...another guy...maybe he and Tadase might fight!! Cause on episode 25 he said i have a girl i like and someday i'll show my true self to her when the time comes and that girl is Amu.
Posted 7/24/08
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in mah room
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
So... uh... Do they know that HE is a SHE?!?! that keeps on bothering me...
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in mah room
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
So... what will happen to... The glasses guy? The one who was the bro. of the Easter Lady? It starts w/ a letter K...
hm...
KAIRI!!! what'll happen to him???? TT^TT
Posted 7/24/08

T_TSyuKunIT_T wrote:

So... what will happen to... The glasses guy? The one who was the bro. of the Easter Lady? It starts w/ a letter K...
hm...
KAIRI!!! what'll happen to him???? TT^TT


Kairi gets exposed for working with Easter. So, he goes away and Nagihiko takes his place.
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in mah room
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

vietgirl11 wrote:


T_TSyuKunIT_T wrote:

So... what will happen to... The glasses guy? The one who was the bro. of the Easter Lady? It starts w/ a letter K...
hm...
KAIRI!!! what'll happen to him???? TT^TT


Kairi gets exposed for working with Easter. So, he goes away and Nagihiko takes his place.


What...? NOOOO!!!
I kinda like him... he's Cute w/o his glasses... At least Nagihiko's gonna be back...
Posted 7/24/08

T_TSyuKunIT_T wrote:


vietgirl11 wrote:


T_TSyuKunIT_T wrote:

So... what will happen to... The glasses guy? The one who was the bro. of the Easter Lady? It starts w/ a letter K...
hm...
KAIRI!!! what'll happen to him???? TT^TT


Kairi gets exposed for working with Easter. So, he goes away and Nagihiko takes his place.


What...? NOOOO!!!
I kinda like him... he's Cute w/o his glasses... At least Nagihiko's gonna be back...


lolz.
Well, at least you get to see his chara nari before he leaves. SAMURAI!!!!
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in mah room
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

vietgirl11 wrote:


T_TSyuKunIT_T wrote:


vietgirl11 wrote:


T_TSyuKunIT_T wrote:

So... what will happen to... The glasses guy? The one who was the bro. of the Easter Lady? It starts w/ a letter K...
hm...
KAIRI!!! what'll happen to him???? TT^TT


Kairi gets exposed for working with Easter. So, he goes away and Nagihiko takes his place.


What...? NOOOO!!!
I kinda like him... he's Cute w/o his glasses... At least Nagihiko's gonna be back...


lolz.
Well, at least you get to see his chara nari before he leaves. SAMURAI!!!!


Really?!?!?! That's soo COOL!!! but he's still gonna leave... TT^TT wah! AMUTO ROCKS!!! So... Is Kukai coming back???

Posted 7/24/08

He can't since he's in another school.
He can pop up in the episodes anytime though.
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
,..==+==yahoo nagehiko will be back hope kukai also kawaii shugo chara....i am gonna wait for it really..heheheeh==+==..,
Member
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in mah room
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

vietgirl11 wrote:


He can't since he's in another school.
He can pop up in the episodes anytime though.


eh... He's in another school... hn... thanks... for answering my stupid questions!!!
ja!
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
is kukai in another scul? i thought they are only in the same scul but different level?/?????
Member
29955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
my guess is 47 - 51
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.