Created by animeloverseven
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply How many people here have boyfriends or girlfriends?
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Im single - i want to know how many ppl out of the 62 members here have a bf/gf or none
the type of this grup is Couples
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I HAVE A BF :)
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

ark_angelo0 wrote:

I HAVE A BF :)


how old r u and ur bf? how long were u together?
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:

I HAVE A BF :)


how old r u and ur bf? how long were u together?


um in 16 and my bf is the same age we been together since im 12

Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

ark_angelo0 wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:

I HAVE A BF :)


how old r u and ur bf? how long were u together?


um in 16 and my bf is the same age we been together since im 12




is ur relationship going well??
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:

I HAVE A BF :)


how old r u and ur bf? how long were u together?


um in 16 and my bf is the same age we been together since im 12




is ur relationship going well??


very very my friend said we are too lovey dovey at time but they say we are the cutest couple alive and somtime we fight and then we makes up and then wefight again and then we makes up again its embarrassig sometime cause hes always kiss me in front of everyone to show that im his
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

ark_angelo0 wrote:



very very my friend said we are too lovey dovey at time but they say we are the cutest couple alive and somtime we fight and then we makes up and then wefight again and then we makes up again its embarrassig sometime cause hes always kiss me in front of everyone to show that im his

when u say lovey-dovey - wht u mean?
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:



very very my friend said we are too lovey dovey at time but they say we are the cutest couple alive and somtime we fight and then we makes up and then wefight again and then we makes up again its embarrassig sometime cause hes always kiss me in front of everyone to show that im his


when u say lovey-dovey - wht u mean?

it means that we are always loving each other an dbeing too sweet
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

ark_angelo0 wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:



very very my friend said we are too lovey dovey at time but they say we are the cutest couple alive and somtime we fight and then we makes up and then wefight again and then we makes up again its embarrassig sometime cause hes always kiss me in front of everyone to show that im his


when u say lovey-dovey - wht u mean?


it means that we are always loving each other an dbeing too sweet


do u go out on dates alot?
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:



very very my friend said we are too lovey dovey at time but they say we are the cutest couple alive and somtime we fight and then we makes up and then wefight again and then we makes up again its embarrassig sometime cause hes always kiss me in front of everyone to show that im his


when u say lovey-dovey - wht u mean?


it means that we are always loving each other an dbeing too sweet


do u go out on dates alot?

yep
yep
twice a week :]

Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:



do u go out on dates alot?


yep
yep
twice a week :]



its not that i don't like dates but i hate spending money - i don't have a gf though
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

animeloverseven wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:



do u go out on dates alot?


yep
yep
twice a week :]



its not that i don't like dates but i hate spending money - i don't have a gf though
well yeah me neither and we have credit cards so its pretty much our parent
pay it and they dont mind cause we have good grade and yeah and they are planning to
set up a marriage for us
theyre wierd lol
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

animeloverseven wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:



its not that i don't like dates but i hate spending money - i don't have a gf though

well yeah me neither and we have credit cards so its pretty much our parent
pay it and they dont mind cause we have good grade and yeah and they are planning to
set up a marriage for us
theyre wierd lol

wow - how old r u??
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
yeah all my friends say the same thing and im 17 a senior in high school
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

ark_angelo0 wrote:

yeah all my friends say the same thing and im 17 a senior in high school


wow - can u message me once? but still talk in here?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.