First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Most criticized Anime
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/19/08
We all know
Vampire Knight had been criticized because of it's plot
Gundam SEED criticized for being a rip-off

and others I cannot remember

for those who do not know the meaning of hate and criticize


What about you????
What anime do you criticized and why??????

Posted 7/16/08
naruto and bleach

do i have to explain this over rated anime?
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
School Days.
-Been judged for its s*x or perverted scenes and traumatic ending. Sometimes called "epic failure" and
"nice boat". And I'm terribly glad that it's been criticized and been given bad comments because I already hate the anime from the start.
Posted 7/16/08
naruto and vampire knight

wish they could just dissapear.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Neon Genesis

One of the most criticized animes of the last decade and still is today.

Neon Genesis is my love muffin though.

I think it is a duplicate, I'll check later

-DW
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Vampire Knight.
Nuff said
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Bleach
plot holes
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My own little fan...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Naruto, Da Capo and Code Geass those 3 should disappear. Hey! This is just my opinion.

Also sorry for going off-topic...Why does everyone critisize School Days...It's just a bit different from others, but atleast everyting that happens in it, is happening all around the world right now...Live with it.
(I'm not excepting any replies.)
Posted 7/16/08

centzryo wrote:

naruto and vampire knight

wish they could just dissapear.


=_= wat did they ever do to you? If you dont like something don't watch it.
Posted 7/16/08

shishiz wrote:

School Days.
-Been judged for its s*x or perverted scenes and traumatic ending. Sometimes called "epic failure" and
"nice boat". And I'm terribly glad that it's been criticized and been given bad comments because I already hate the anime from the start.


yep, school days is a failure
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

blackcl0v3r wrote:


centzryo wrote:

naruto and vampire knight

wish they could just dissapear.


=_= wat did they ever do to you? If you dont like something don't watch it.


They are very flawed animes.

We wish them to disappear because the lack of depth the anime gives and the redundancy of the anime itself.

As well, they are bragged about way to much and consider by many "anime fans", as "great" animes.

That is why they should disappear, but that is one's opinion.
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
naruto....
narutards
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
On Topic: Vampire Knight

Off Topic:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


shishiz wrote:

School Days.
-Been judged for its s*x or perverted scenes and traumatic ending. Sometimes called "epic failure" and
"nice boat". And I'm terribly glad that it's been criticized and been given bad comments because I already hate the anime from the start.


yep, school days is a failure


hmm I don't see why people hate it, hmm or maybe it's because of the ending..But School Days just happens to have a realistic plot and it has a great story..and it seems people just can't see that because they are too absorbed on what happened in the ending.

anyway it seems that jumboh and I are the only one that likes it, or maybe it's just me who likes it.

262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet Neptune (w...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Vampire knight has been criticized so much ... yet it still remains on the top on crunchy as the all-time crunchiest . Why I wonder?
Posted 7/16/08

kenwil wrote:

On Topic: Vampire Knight

Off Topic:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


shishiz wrote:

School Days.
-Been judged for its s*x or perverted scenes and traumatic ending. Sometimes called "epic failure" and
"nice boat". And I'm terribly glad that it's been criticized and been given bad comments because I already hate the anime from the start.


yep, school days is a failure


hmm I don't see why people hate it, hmm or maybe it's because of the ending..But School Days just happens to have a realistic plot and it has a great story..and it seems people just can't see that because they are too absorbed on what happened in the ending.

anyway it seems that jumboh and I are the only one that likes it, or maybe it's just me who likes it.



note: i liked school days the ending was shocking!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.