First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Most criticized Anime
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
naruto is definite.....
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Jei_Ken wrote:

what's wrong with being gay?? anyway if you want to flame me for being gay go ahead... *sigh* I'm used to it. Oh and I'm not CLINGING to VK. just the dude pissed me off right at the beginning.


heck! there's nothing wrong in being gay....i have a gay friend too
anyway about VK yeah all your comments are true! VK sure is a dissapointment i mean it became so boring...
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

ohhPulburon wrote:


TriPad wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:

Vampire Knight is one of my favorites! And so is Gundam Seed! Why are they criticised?? I've never come across any critism...


Vampire Knight has been degraded by its fan base, that's why it's heavily criticized. As for Gundam Seed, I don't mind, ask valnavat about this, he is an elitist.

EDIT:
This is rich!
A boy clinging up for VK!
I suspect of you being gay.


(*cough *cough)

this is pure lolz!!
an emo critisizing a suspected gay!!
I suspect you of being a fag.


Have you heard of the term, GTFO
Insulting people with no evidence just makes you fucking stupid.

Now seriously, just die newb. |:
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:




This means war.
Though, I can only play for 10 minutes |:
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08
i tink one pi3ce is critized
itsz so b0ring

adn nartuo is awesme!!
56912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

Jei_Ken wrote:

what's wrong with being gay?? anyway if you want to flame me for being gay go ahead... *sigh* I'm used to it. Oh and I'm not CLINGING to VK. just the dude pissed me off right at the beginning.


Absolutely nothing. Welcome to the forums. At least from me. Lol.

I say Evangelion. People either die hard love it or hate it. .

Gundam Seed I liked well enough. I checked it out cause people were flaming it and calling fans 'stupid Kira fangirls' and I must say episode 1 hooked me. So now I've watched Seed and Destiny and liked it enough although it doesn't come close to my love for EVA and TTGL.
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
vampire knight and naruto why????
vampire knight well its lame and i think the only thing that put it on top becoz of the quality of its drawing but bad plot^_^

naruto hmmm basically its has a very good start and also the hands sign they use in it but what drag it down is the stupidness of 2 main char the boy and the girl and also the true story fade away, and also the one thats irritates me is how can they be a ninja when they said a ninja is only tool for mission yet they always follow theyre fellings duh!!!!!!!! please dont contradict youre own explanation^_^
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / Lost in a Random...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Posters criticizing each other in a forum about criticizing. You have to enjoy the irony.
Posted 7/16/08

ayesho wrote:

Vampire knight has been criticized so much ... yet it still remains on the top on crunchy as the all-time crunchiest . Why I wonder?


Cause vampire knights is overated -_-"
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

deviant_insomnia wrote:

Posters criticizing each other in a forum about criticizing. You have to enjoy the irony.


lol w0t?

w0t is teh bullshitz

/end
Posted 7/16/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


ohhPulburon wrote:


TriPad wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:

Vampire Knight is one of my favorites! And so is Gundam Seed! Why are they criticised?? I've never come across any critism...


Vampire Knight has been degraded by its fan base, that's why it's heavily criticized. As for Gundam Seed, I don't mind, ask valnavat about this, he is an elitist.

EDIT:
This is rich!
A boy clinging up for VK!
I suspect of you being gay.


(*cough *cough)

this is pure lolz!!
an emo critisizing a suspected gay!!
I suspect you of being a fag.


Have you heard of the term, GTFO
Insulting people with no evidence just makes you fucking stupid.

Now seriously, just die newb. |:


Damn childish people -_- " i bet that guy is like eight year old..
Posted 7/16/08
You all still persist to watch them argue and watch from the side lines , Kind of ignorant?
When your judging the people.
56912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

deviant_insomnia wrote:

Posters criticizing each other in a forum about criticizing. You have to enjoy the irony.


14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

virtualvalent wrote:


Damn childish people -_- " i bet that guy is like eight year old..


If you are talking about the guy, saying a gay and emo shit than most likely.

Or, he is a teenager trying to lookzz colozt syazing worz and typizing likez teis


Deathguitar wrote:

You all still persist to watch them argue and watch from the side lines , Kind of ignorant?
When your judging the people.


I <3 you right now xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.