First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Moderator
4665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Genie225 wrote:


MewIchigo09 wrote:

Username: MewIchigo09
Birthday: January 31
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Yuuri Shibuya
Position: Member
Example #: 2

Here you go.

Thanks!

Member
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maii drim Land a....
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08
Username: JaSe_
Birthday: Okt 8
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Position: Member
Example #: 8
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

JaSe_ wrote:

Username: JaSe_
Birthday: Okt 8
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Position: Member
Example #: 8


Here you go ^^
Member
1752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08
Username: cherry_petal
Birthday: December 12, 1993
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Shibuya Yuuri
Position: Member
Example #: 1
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08

cherry_petal wrote:

Username: cherry_petal
Birthday: December 12, 1993
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Shibuya Yuuri
Position: Member
Example #: 1


Hope you like it ^^


Member
1752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Genie225 wrote:


cherry_petal wrote:

Username: cherry_petal
Birthday: December 12, 1993
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Shibuya Yuuri
Position: Member
Example #: 1


Hope you like it ^^




thanks so much! i love it!!!
Moderator
11778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
huhuhu its soooo hard to chooooooooooose!! hmmm example 1 or 5?! hmmm?

but okie I want the Cnrad one "example 5"

Username:niecah
Birthday:September 29, 1990
Gender:Female
Favorite KKM Character:Conrad Weller
Position:Moderator
Example #:5

TNX genie!!
Member
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maii drim Land a....
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Genie225 wrote:


JaSe_ wrote:

Username: JaSe_
Birthday: Okt 8
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Position: Member
Example #: 8


Here you go ^^



Thnkz vry much..^^
Member
2961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Username: MonyChan
Birthday: 31th March
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Position: Member
Example #: 2

Member
1184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Username: EvilSkieAngel
Birthday: May 29
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Wolfram
Position: Member
Example #: 8
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

niecah wrote:

huhuhu its soooo hard to chooooooooooose!! hmmm example 1 or 5?! hmmm?

but okie I want the Cnrad one "example 5"

Username:niecah
Birthday:September 29, 1990
Gender:Female
Favorite KKM Character:Conrad Weller
Position:Moderator
Example #:5

TNX genie!!


Here you go, niecah! ^^
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

MonyChan wrote:

Username: MonyChan
Birthday: 31th March
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Position: Member
Example #: 2



Here you go :3



Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

EvilSkieAngel wrote:

Username: EvilSkieAngel
Birthday: May 29
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Wolfram
Position: Member
Example #: 8


Here you go!!
Member
8257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Username : aizen2727
Birthday : 27 October
Gender : Male
Favourite KKM Character : Yuri
Position : Member
Example# : 4
Moderator
11778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08

Here you go, niecah! ^^




cool!! arigatou genie ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.