First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

MiraShibuya wrote:


Genie225 wrote:


MiraShibuya wrote:

Username: MiraShibuya
Birthday: December 06
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Wolfram von Bielefeld
Position: Attractive Member ! Lols . nah , member will do .
Example #: 8


Hahas... if you really want "Attractive Member", I can add it X3




Are yeuuu sure ? ! and , please , do add the 'attractive' ! Lols !



lol. Here you are then ^^


Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

febvil wrote:

Username:febvil
Birthday:20 august
Gender:female
Favorite KKM Character:Lord Wolfram von Bielefeld
Position:member
Example #:2

Sorry I couldn't fit the "Lord". Hope you don't mind.

Member
7219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Abyss
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Username: bloody_kiss
Birthday: August 10
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Conrad Weller
Position:member
Example #: 4 ( i like the Yuuri in demon form..)
Member
5563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / close ba di-ay ta...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Genie225 wrote:


febvil wrote:

Username:febvil
Birthday:20 august
Gender:female
Favorite KKM Character:Lord Wolfram von Bielefeld
Position:member
Example #:2

Sorry I couldn't fit the "Lord". Hope you don't mind.



no problemo.....^^thnx so much!!!
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

bloody_kiss wrote:

Username: bloody_kiss
Birthday: August 10
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Conrad Weller
Position:member
Example #: 4 ( i like the Yuuri in demon form..)

Here you are ^^
Member
7219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Abyss
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
.thank you very much!!!like it..
Posted 7/27/08
Username: tamaki_suoh
Birthday: January 11
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Yuuri Shibuya
Position: member

example #8
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

tamaki_suoh wrote:

Username: tamaki_suoh
Birthday: January 11
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Yuuri Shibuya
Position: member

example #8


Here you go.

Member
5244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Can i have one too? pls pls pls?

Username: rikka_hime
Birthday: 10/02/86
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Conrad!
Position: member

Example # 5

*i love all the cards! they're so creative!!!*
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

rikka_hime wrote:

Can i have one too? pls pls pls?

Username: rikka_hime
Birthday: 10/02/86
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Conrad!
Position: member

Example # 5

*i love all the cards! they're so creative!!!*


Here you go, and thank you so much for the compliment ^^


Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
Username: Tsuki-Miko-14
Birthday: May 1,1990
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Ken Murata
Position:member
Example #: 1
Creator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

tsuki-miko-14 wrote:

Username: Tsuki-Miko-14
Birthday: May 1,1990
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Ken Murata
Position:member
Example #: 1

Here you go ^^
Posted 7/28/08

Genie225 wrote:


tamaki_suoh wrote:

Username: tamaki_suoh
Birthday: January 11
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Yuuri Shibuya
Position: member

example #8


Here you go.



thanks,,

Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

Genie225 wrote:


tsuki-miko-14 wrote:

Username: Tsuki-Miko-14
Birthday: May 1,1990
Gender: Female
Favorite KKM Character: Ken Murata
Position:member
Example #: 1

Here you go ^^

Oh thanks you :)

10410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Somewhere in the US
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
username: silverfizz
birthday: May 31
Gender: Female
Fav Character: Gwendal
Position: Member

Example #7 Please!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.