Created by nie-chan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Your Favorite Pairing
Member
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA, louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

nie-chan wrote:


KhansaN wrote:


nie-chan wrote:


KhansaN wrote:

NOBUTA SHUJIII!!!! its so obvious that she likes him!!!


but we don't know if Shuji likes Nobuta too. hehe.


thats very true... but it would be nice if he did,
lol, i felt soo bad in the end when she was like "I CAN LAUGH NOW!! oh wait, they arent here anymore..."


yep. it would be nice. i like Shuji for Nobuta too. ^^
yeah! that's true. so sad. =(


i know it was such a good drama, but the ending didnt satisfy me, i was hoping at the end, she'd be like "I LIKE YOU!"
yes... so very sad... lol
Member
5590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

KhansaN wrote:


nie-chan wrote:


KhansaN wrote:

thats very true... but it would be nice if he did,
lol, i felt soo bad in the end when she was like "I CAN LAUGH NOW!! oh wait, they arent here anymore..."


yep. it would be nice. i like Shuji for Nobuta too. ^^
yeah! that's true. so sad. =(


i know it was such a good drama, but the ending didnt satisfy me, i was hoping at the end, she'd be like "I LIKE YOU!"
yes... so very sad... lol


yep. wish there would be an SP or a second season. hoho. Ü
Member
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA, louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

nie-chan wrote:


KhansaN wrote:


nie-chan wrote:


KhansaN wrote:

thats very true... but it would be nice if he did,
lol, i felt soo bad in the end when she was like "I CAN LAUGH NOW!! oh wait, they arent here anymore..."


yep. it would be nice. i like Shuji for Nobuta too. ^^
yeah! that's true. so sad. =(


i know it was such a good drama, but the ending didnt satisfy me, i was hoping at the end, she'd be like "I LIKE YOU!"
yes... so very sad... lol


yep. wish there would be an SP or a second season. hoho. Ü


haha i know!!, and then at the end of the drama, like the last 2 episodes, they could show what happens after they finish like, college.
Member
5590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

KhansaN wrote:

haha i know!!, and then at the end of the drama, like the last 2 episodes, they could show what happens after they finish like, college.


haha. yep. and for sure, everyone will be happy if there'll be an SP. Ü
1012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lithuania
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Akira and Shuji XDDD
hehe just joking ^^

i woted for akira and nobuta,because he loved her n.n
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
cant decide.... hehek...
Member
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
for me AKIRA and NOBUTA!!
3358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08
Nobuta-Shuji <3
Member
10827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
i voted for shuji-nobuta.. haha!

but, i want SHUJI-MARIKO..!!!
Member
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sa bahay
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
akira and nobuta

^_^

coz akira oves nobuta

^_^
Member
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / val.
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
I would love if Nobuta and shuji can be together...
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Yamaki...lol i mean nobuta and akira(:
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Nyahahaha!
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08
What about Akira and Shuji ? XD

*Gets thrown into the sea*
53805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
AkiraxNobuta! They both accept each other for themselves! But there were AkiraxShuji moments XDD
Member
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
akira and nobuta
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.