First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
which of them is the best
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
I'm going with GinTama. Since I'm not a fan of the other ones. -____-
2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / THE GOOD OLD U.S....
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
BLEACH!!!!THE REST ARE REALLY STUPID!! SORRY
Posted 7/16/08
one piece and dragon ball
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

AnimeKami wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

my least favorite is dragon ball. Other than that I can't honestly say.

kaloy86 wrote:

Bible Black



lol like hentai much??


do you not like dragon ball because it's vintage was 1986??


The whole concept just turns me off. I mean I really want to watch Akira and LupinIII so decade isn't much of an issue. I watched a few episodes and found the vast amount of talking a turnoff as well as the overdramatic fighting bits. Just not my cup of tea. I think I just prefer seinen to shounen as a genre though I try not to isolate myself in it. Not to mention the hype. I'm aware it paved the way for the shounen popularity dominence, but I just didn't find it interesting. Also *immature moment* how many balls can a dragon have at once, or do they re-generate when they are stolen (<-----don't take that literally, I'm aware that's not really what the dragon balls are. Sorry for my fourth grade moment)
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Women's bath
103905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

GoPlayGo wrote:


sr9jes wrote:

Naruto

and it aint gay XP

y is one piece even on the list? >.>


of course naruto is gay. whats not gay about a dumb ugly short idiot wearing an orange jump suit running around doing random stuff for 200+ eps and just keeps on screaming Sasuke NO!!


no... this makes naruto gay V_V

10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
i will choose bleach
103905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

artgeek707 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

my least favorite is dragon ball. Other than that I can't honestly say.

kaloy86 wrote:

Bible Black



lol like hentai much??


do you not like dragon ball because it's vintage was 1986??


The whole concept just turns me off. I mean I really want to watch Akira and LupinIII so decade isn't much of an issue. I watched a few episodes and found the vast amount of talking a turnoff as well as the overdramatic fighting bits. Just not my cup of tea. I think I just prefer seinen to shounen as a genre though I try not to isolate myself in it. Not to mention the hype. I'm aware it paved the way for the shounen popularity dominence, but I just didn't find it interesting. Also *immature moment* how many balls can a dragon have at once, or do they re-generate when they are stolen (<-----don't take that literally, I'm aware that's not really what the dragon balls are. Sorry for my fourth grade moment)


V_V alright your reason is at my validation standards V_V
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

GoPlayGo wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

my least favorite is dragon ball. Other than that I can't honestly say.

kaloy86 wrote:

Bible Black



lol like hentai much??


WHAT!!!! u don't like DBZ? why?


Just not me cup of tea. I have watched a couple of episodes at a friends house, but I just didn't find it that interesting. See my response to AK
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
bleach..
naruto is ok, but bleach is better..
one piece, i don't like the story..
gintama, haven't watched it yet..
dbz, too long..
103905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

ana9988 wrote:

bleach..
naruto is ok, but bleach is better..
one piece, i don't like the story..
gintama, haven't watched it yet..
dbz, too long..


you've contridicted yourself >.>
36029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

artgeek707 wrote:


GoPlayGo wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

my least favorite is dragon ball. Other than that I can't honestly say.

kaloy86 wrote:

Bible Black



lol like hentai much??


WHAT!!!! u don't like DBZ? why?


Just not me cup of tea. I have watched a couple of episodes at a friends house, but I just didn't find it that interesting. See my response to AK


lol.fair enough i guess. i disagree with the talking part tho. i don't know which part u are talking about. but for the majority of the series, i would say they don't really talk about insignificant stuff that much
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
First naruto and the bleach!!!
36029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

ana9988 wrote:

bleach..
naruto is ok, but bleach is better..
one piece, i don't like the story..
gintama, haven't watched it yet..
dbz, too long..


dumb ass...
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Monomi Hill
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
jeez...none of them are even that great....there should be more choices.......
but out of those probably bleach..though so many filler episodes...scuse me NARUTO has the most freaking fillers...gosh and i dont understand why people are SOOO obsesed with Sasuke...its a dude with spiky/bluish hair and wants revenge on his brother...big whoop....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.