First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Rap or Crap?
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
i don't really like the ...'hard-core' stuff.
I prefer lighter hip-hop type music. Like Home made Kazoku and perhaps Takacha
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in your pocket
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
I was right to assume that most the community on a website like this would say things like rap=crap lol. Sadly though rap has been sucking alot, but there are still some good potential artists out there that make some good songs now and then.


LeeMakihara wrote:

Rap is really not looking good nowadays, but I still support it.


Right on brotha.

3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
Well since 2003, Hip hop has completely divided itself up into the two different types of music........which I can practically name after the title of the thread itself.
The real good shit, like most of the 90s Hip Hop songs, a few hip hop classics between 2000 - 2002 and along with the rap music in the underground, this would be considered real rap/hip hop.
The bullshit we're hearing now in the modern era of the music industry, the Soulja Boys, Hurricane Chris, DJ Unks, etc.....................we define those muthafuckas as ringtone hip hop, or in this thread's case cRap.

So if ur gonna judge Hip Hop based on the cRap that is out in the mainstream today, then you don't really know what Hip Hop truly is
21114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
Rap just sucks. ACCEPT THAT DAMN FACT.
13549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK, England, London
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
RAP!
24686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 10/21/07

LoreXXShortii wrote:


FlyinAsian wrote:

There are some good alternative rap groups such as Gym Class Heroes still left.


Agreed!!


I Agree as well

1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / belgium.... u kno...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
direct awnser to the question crap or rap ?

- i hate listening to both of them
54164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのベッド
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
Most rap nowadays is just about banging someone or some stripper bar, so I'm not really into rap but there are a few good rap groups out there
64284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/21/07

xxkansasxx wrote:

Most rap nowadays is just about banging someone or some stripper bar, so I'm not really into rap but there are a few good rap groups out there


Yeah I don't even listen the whole albums anymore. I'm sick of the only topics being 'I'm gonna kill you' 'I have a shitload of money' 'Look at my new dance' and the infamous 'I'm gonna fuck you good!'

For example. I have the new 50 cent album but the only song from it thats on my Ipod is 'Ayo Technology' with Justin Timberlake. I haven't listened any more than one minute in on all the other songs because they fall into those same tired Cliché rap subjects.

1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / nyc
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
There are a few left. If you listen to lyrics, sometimes it may blow you away, like WOW, that was a crazy metaphor and things like that. Jay-Z is really good, cept I don't like how he likes to hype ppl up with his on and off "retirement."
Posted 10/21/07
There USED to be some good artists, but now it's just a whole bunch of meaningless crap. I hate 50 cent.
Posted 10/21/07
the crap rap music is coming out know. all those "rappers" that want quick fame and money are destroying the genre. there are only a handfull of good rappers with actual talent and meaningful lyrics left
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
Most the Rap artist out now days are crap, but if you would of had this thread before
Tupac, Biggie and them passed. I would hunt you down and smack the living hell out of you.

Enough said.

Edit. Real Hip Hop = In the 90s, Few Hip Hop = 00-02. Hip Hop pretty much died at 03.
After all those Soulja Boy, Dj Unk, Gorilla Zoe, Yung Joc ect, came out Hip Hop went down hill.
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07

CeCiLea wrote:

i dont like it all the lyrics dont make sense like Super Man Dat Hoe WTF?!?!!?


That's cRap music f'real............if u wanna hear real hip hop/real rap music, pick up that new Kanye CD or listen to some old stuff from De La Soul, Naughty by Nature, EPMD, etc. If ur gonna judge something, listen to all aspects of the genre b4 making a final conclusion. All them retarded ass muthafuckas are a disgrace to hip hop (Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris, Unk and all them other retarded fags)
Posted 10/21/07
I like rap music, but a lot of it has gone downhill. It is a little hard finding some with comprehensible lyrics. I like Kanye because he raps about some cool stuff. I'm so sick about hearing rap that has to do with shooting up everybody and f***ing whores. I mean, how many times can you say that? And how offensive can one be?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.