First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Enrollment Room
Student
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/22/08
*CR Name(s):Shugo_Chara_Amu101
*Group you want to be in(AW, MR, AWMR): AW
*Grade Level(1-4 or Graduate): 3rd


Enrolled
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/22/08
name: xxnightdreamerrxx
group you want to be in: AWMR
grade lvl: 1


Enrolled
Student Council
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/23/08
CR Name: airangelblue
Group: AWMR
Grade: 3


Enrolled
Student
5851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box in the s...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
CR Name(s): animecrazyperson
Group you want to be in: AWMR
Grade Level: 3rd


Enrolled
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

animecrazyperson wrote:

CR Name(s): animecrazyperson
Group you want to be in: AWMR
Grade Level: 3rd


u have been enrolled ID cards r sure to be put up soon!!!
Student
5851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box in the s...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
=) yay im enrolled now! thankies! ^^
Posted 7/22/08

airangelblue wrote:

CR Name: airangelblue
Group: AWMR
Grade: does it go by the assignments that u do?


no pls choose one ^-^ 1-4 or Graduate
Student
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Cant say=]] till...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
username: liliacantu
group: AWMR
grade:3rd
Student Council
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


airangelblue wrote:

CR Name: airangelblue
Group: AWMR
Grade: does it go by the assignments that u do?


no pls choose one ^-^ 1-4 or Graduate


what grade do u hav to be in to be a perfect on the vice president?
Posted 7/22/08

airangelblue wrote:


RoyMustang93 wrote:


airangelblue wrote:

CR Name: airangelblue
Group: AWMR
Grade: does it go by the assignments that u do?


no pls choose one ^-^ 1-4 or Graduate


what grade do u hav to be in to be a perfect on the vice president?


any u have to apply for those positions ^-^
Student
5713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Silly why would i...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
CR Names: Shadow_gurl
Group: AWMR
Grade Level: 3rd


Enrolled
Student
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
CR Name(s): animebabe007
Group you want to be in: AWMR
Grade Level: Graduate
Name Link or No Link: yes


Enrolled
Student Council
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


airangelblue wrote:


RoyMustang93 wrote:


airangelblue wrote:

CR Name: airangelblue
Group: AWMR
Grade: does it go by the assignments that u do?


no pls choose one ^-^ 1-4 or Graduate


what grade do u hav to be in to be a perfect on the vice president?


any u have to apply for those positions ^-^


k i wan to be either a perfect of the vice-president can u pick for me and i wanaa be 3 grade
Student
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
cr name: lulie
group:AWMR
grade: 4


Enrolled
Student
2457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
*CR Name(s): razenne
*Group you want to be in(AW, MR, AWMR): AWMR
*Grade Level(1-4 or Graduate): Level 3
*Name Link or No Link: Name link


Enrolled
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.