First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Bad Summaries and Korean movies and Drama's
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

Celebration wrote:

Okay, it took me a long time, I mean a really long time to find out that Korean dramas are good, with exception of a few. You ask me why? Cause After I read the summary I ran as far away from it. Some summaries are just horrible and doesn't reflect the drama well. They would talk about the first episode but that is not telling us what the drama is a bout so I misunderstand. I am so happy now that I ran out of other things to watch and started watching K-Dramas, I would have missed out on good ones like Bad Company and The Secret Lovers (which I had looked at them before but it sounded stupid by the summary so I didn't watch it.) So happy I did though, cause they were great! and entertaining, but seriously though, the summaries are killing me. They do some of the worst promoting. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. I mean it happens with K-Dramas for me more so than other Dramas (which I accurately classify to my preferences)


Instead of summaries maybe pick reviews.. Look at other people's reviews for dramas. And dont just pick one, pick a few. If you need any recommendations, you can ask me.. I can give good reviews
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / milky way galaxy
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
i don't think they are that bad....it's just that.....they suck at the ending sometimes....i have watched a lot of kdramas and i can tell that they are not that good in putting an ending to the drama, i sometimes can't understand what happened in the end
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Celebration wrote:


xxLeaf wrote:

I think the only happy korean drama I've watched was Full House. XD But that's beside the point. P;


You must watch, Coffee Shop Prince, Bad Couple, Secret Lovers, Iijimae, New Heart, Love Marriage, and Three Dads and One Mom and Fly Daddy Fly. If you are like me and don't like the over dramatics and the constant triangles and stuff (few exceptions) You would love the Korean dramas I've mention. I highly recommend them.


I tried Coffee Prince, but it didn't capture my interest. Iljimae just wasn't really my type of drama, and I've never heard of everything else except for One Mom Three Dads. I loved that one. (: However, Bad couple does interest me a bit.
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
This is kinda beside the point, but Soulmate had a horrible summary. I didn't want to watch it, but when I did, man! Was I surprised! It was pretty good. (:
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

xxLeaf wrote:


Celebration wrote:


xxLeaf wrote:

I think the only happy korean drama I've watched was Full House. XD But that's beside the point. P;


You must watch, Coffee Shop Prince, Bad Couple, Secret Lovers, Iijimae, New Heart, Love Marriage, and Three Dads and One Mom and Fly Daddy Fly. If you are like me and don't like the over dramatics and the constant triangles and stuff (few exceptions) You would love the Korean dramas I've mention. I highly recommend them.


I tried Coffee Prince, but it didn't capture my interest. Iljimae just wasn't really my type of drama, and I've never heard of everything else except for One Mom Three Dads. I loved that one. (: However, Bad couple does interest me a bit.


You should try more with Coffee Prince granted it does start of slow but when it picks up you won't regret it. Iijimae I agree you have to like that kind of drama. Bad Couple is AWESOME! I was really surprised, because of the summary I didn't want to watch it for a long time. Love Marriage is also really good. Just as good as Bad Couple and One Mom Three Dads. Fly Daddy Fly and New Heart aren't romances, but the plot is so good and the acting is realistic and riveting. Secret Lovers is also good, but out of the ones I've mention is the least good, but still good and worth a watch. If you want summaries just ask.
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

xxLeaf wrote:

This is kinda beside the point, but Soulmate had a horrible summary. I didn't want to watch it, but when I did, man! Was I surprised! It was pretty good. (:


Is this good? Cause I also passed on this one.
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

Celebration wrote:


xxLeaf wrote:

This is kinda beside the point, but Soulmate had a horrible summary. I didn't want to watch it, but when I did, man! Was I surprised! It was pretty good. (:


Is this good? Cause I also passed on this one.


It's actually pretty good. (: Granted, it does start kinda slow, just like how you explained Coffee Prince to be, but it gets interesting, actually, even though it starts slow, you keep on wanting to watch it. (:
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

xxLeaf wrote:


Celebration wrote:


xxLeaf wrote:

This is kinda beside the point, but Soulmate had a horrible summary. I didn't want to watch it, but when I did, man! Was I surprised! It was pretty good. (:


Is this good? Cause I also passed on this one.


It's actually pretty good. (: Granted, it does start kinda slow, just like how you explained Coffee Prince to be, but it gets interesting, actually, even though it starts slow, you keep on wanting to watch it. (:


If you don't know where to watch them mysoju.com is an excellent source of dramas. Especially since cr doesn't have too much anymore.
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
A lot of summaries stopped me from watching shows. Some just talk about the actors and how they bring life to the show and mention previous acting gigs and I'm like, "...so the show is about?"

I probably missed quite a few good ones too because of this
Posted 3/5/09
sometimes kDRama are kinda borin
Posted 12/3/09
The drama called Agasshireul Pputukae/Take care of the Young Lady/My Fair Lady isn't too good ending... it sucked actually ;O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.