First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply looking for a mod
Posted 7/16/08
we need help looking for moderators ifu could just send and example like this we will see


username/name:pepo142/tomomi
why u want to be amod???
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^
Moderator
2870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tunnel of time
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
username:aki_0304
name:aki
why:i had helped in other request groups before, and coz im not too busy, so i can help out a lot of times^^ also i luv to make avis

thx"
Posted 7/28/08

aki_0304 wrote:

username:aki_0304
name:aki
why:i had helped in other request groups before, and coz im not too busy, so i can help out a lot of times^^ also i luv to make avis

thx"


i love ur examples they are pretty good/^^ i will make you a mod^^!!!!!
Moderator
2870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tunnel of time
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

pepo142 wrote:


aki_0304 wrote:

username:aki_0304
name:aki
why:i had helped in other request groups before, and coz im not too busy, so i can help out a lot of times^^ also i luv to make avis

thx"


i love ur examples they are pretty good/^^ i will make you a mod^^!!!!!

thx~~!

Member
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/13/08
username: MIyiki
Name:Mi-chan
Why:i like editing things!
I hope i get choosen~

Posted 8/8/08
Username/name ~ Chirstina_33 / Prysillia
Why u want to be a mod ? ~ I like to try my best and see what i can do don't worry,i am a hard worker !
Examples ~





Posted 8/9/08
username/name:MiSa_AnGelZ (call me Misa though)
why u want to be amod??? - Bcuz I love making avi and Im pretty go0od at them =]
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^
Avi's -

BANNERS -

13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

pepo142 wrote:

we need help looking for moderators ifu could just send and example like this we will see


username/name:pepo142/tomomi
why u want to be amod???
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^




username/name: samakaziki/aly (or aly-chan or baka-chan ^-^)
why you want to be a mod: well, i love to make avatar and banners and i can even make some bullets and membership card templates =3


i hope i get accepted >3<
Posted 8/9/08

samakaziki wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

we need help looking for moderators ifu could just send and example like this we will see


username/name:pepo142/tomomi
why u want to be amod???
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^




username/name: samakaziki/aly (or aly-chan or baka-chan ^-^)
why you want to be a mod: well, i love to make avatar and banners and i can even make some bullets and membership card templates =3


i hope i get accepted >3<
hehe cuteee i like it i hope you can be mod i will ask pepo142 if you can kk

13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

butter275 wrote:


samakaziki wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

we need help looking for moderators ifu could just send and example like this we will see


username/name:pepo142/tomomi
why u want to be amod???
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^




username/name: samakaziki/aly (or aly-chan or baka-chan ^-^)
why you want to be a mod: well, i love to make avatar and banners and i can even make some bullets and membership card templates =3


i hope i get accepted >3<
hehe cuteee i like it i hope you can be mod i will ask pepo142 if you can kk




arigatou ^///^
and gomen for the late reply if i was supposed to reply 0-o
Posted 8/9/08

samakaziki wrote:


butter275 wrote:


samakaziki wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

we need help looking for moderators ifu could just send and example like this we will see


username/name:pepo142/tomomi
why u want to be amod???
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^




username/name: samakaziki/aly (or aly-chan or baka-chan ^-^)
why you want to be a mod: well, i love to make avatar and banners and i can even make some bullets and membership card templates =3


i hope i get accepted >3<
hehe cuteee i like it i hope you can be mod i will ask pepo142 if you can kk




arigatou ^///^
and gomen for the late reply if i was supposed to reply 0-o
yourwellcome and it is ok lol

Posted 8/9/08

samakaziki wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

we need help looking for moderators ifu could just send and example like this we will see


username/name:pepo142/tomomi
why u want to be amod???
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^




username/name: samakaziki/aly (or aly-chan or baka-chan ^-^)
why you want to be a mod: well, i love to make avatar and banners and i can even make some bullets and membership card templates =3


i hope i get accepted >3<



kawaii!!! your accepted i will make u a mod right nwo and plzz invite friends and help edit tthe group and participate in contests and votings

Posted 8/9/08

MiSa_AnGeLz wrote:

username/name:MiSa_AnGelZ (call me Misa though)
why u want to be amod??? - Bcuz I love making avi and Im pretty go0od at them =]
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^
Avi's -

BANNERS -





those are kawaii~~i like them your accpeted and thanks fo rchoosing this group plz participate in forums and comtest andvotings~pepo142
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

pepo142 wrote:


samakaziki wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

we need help looking for moderators ifu could just send and example like this we will see


username/name:pepo142/tomomi
why u want to be amod???
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^




username/name: samakaziki/aly (or aly-chan or baka-chan ^-^)
why you want to be a mod: well, i love to make avatar and banners and i can even make some bullets and membership card templates =3


i hope i get accepted >3<



kawaii!!! your accepted i will make u a mod right nwo and plzz invite friends and help edit tthe group and participate in contests and votings




edit the group? you mean the description 0-o? lol, sorry, most creators tell the mod not to do anything to the group's description, change the avatar and all that stuff 0-o
and arigatou X3
Posted 8/9/08

samakaziki wrote:


pepo142 wrote:


samakaziki wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

we need help looking for moderators ifu could just send and example like this we will see


username/name:pepo142/tomomi
why u want to be amod???
then put a couple of examples for us to see if u u are an acceptable mod^^




username/name: samakaziki/aly (or aly-chan or baka-chan ^-^)
why you want to be a mod: well, i love to make avatar and banners and i can even make some bullets and membership card templates =3


i hope i get accepted >3<



kawaii!!! your accepted i will make u a mod right nwo and plzz invite friends and help edit tthe group and participate in contests and votings




edit the group? you mean the description 0-o? lol, sorry, most creators tell the mod not to do anything to the group's description, change the avatar and all that stuff 0-o
and arigatou X3
well for now u are allowed to edit the description with what u feel it needs and i stil need help deciding on the theme so if u could go vote plz dont chang ethe avatar thought

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.