First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar and banner request
Posted 7/26/08
hAi hAi~!

Picture -


Words - Rena or Rena Remix (Can make Blink?)
Size - Long and Thin
Border - Its up to you to make it KAWAII~! XP
Extras - If possible could add Hearts, Stars and Spirals
Posted 7/26/08

RenaYorie wrote:

hAi hAi~!

Picture -


Words - Rena or Rena Remix (Can make Blink?)
Size - Long and Thin
Border - Its up to you to make it KAWAII~! XP
Extras - If possible could add Hearts, Stars and Spirals
hhi would it be ok if imade it 4 you ><

Posted 7/26/08

RenaYorie wrote:

hAi hAi~!

Picture -


Words - Rena or Rena Remix (Can make Blink?)
Size - Long and Thin
Border - Its up to you to make it KAWAII~! XP
Extras - If possible could add Hearts, Stars and Spirals
ok done hope you like it

Posted 7/26/08

butter275 wrote:


RenaYorie wrote:

hAi hAi~!

Picture -


Words - Rena or Rena Remix (Can make Blink?)
Size - Long and Thin
Border - Its up to you to make it KAWAII~! XP
Extras - If possible could add Hearts, Stars and Spirals
ok done hope you like it



Arigato~! ^____^
I like it very much~ XP
Posted 7/26/08

RenaYorie wrote:


butter275 wrote:


RenaYorie wrote:

hAi hAi~!

Picture -


Words - Rena or Rena Remix (Can make Blink?)
Size - Long and Thin
Border - Its up to you to make it KAWAII~! XP
Extras - If possible could add Hearts, Stars and Spirals
ok done hope you like it



Arigato~! ^____^
I like it very much~ XP
yourwellcome glad you like it can make you other one if you want hehe i love makeing avis and banners

Posted 7/26/08

butter275 wrote:


RenaYorie wrote:


butter275 wrote:


RenaYorie wrote:

hAi hAi~!

Picture -


Words - Rena or Rena Remix (Can make Blink?)
Size - Long and Thin
Border - Its up to you to make it KAWAII~! XP
Extras - If possible could add Hearts, Stars and Spirals
ok done hope you like it



Arigato~! ^____^
I like it very much~ XP
yourwellcome glad you like it can make you other one if you want hehe i love makeing avis and banners



Really~?!?!? Can I ask for another one? Lemme just find a pic ^___^

Posted 7/26/08

RenaYorie wrote:


butter275 wrote:


RenaYorie wrote:


butter275 wrote:


RenaYorie wrote:

hAi hAi~!

Picture -


Words - Rena or Rena Remix (Can make Blink?)
Size - Long and Thin
Border - Its up to you to make it KAWAII~! XP
Extras - If possible could add Hearts, Stars and Spirals
ok done hope you like it



Arigato~! ^____^
I like it very much~ XP
yourwellcome glad you like it can make you other one if you want hehe i love makeing avis and banners



Really~?!?!? Can I ask for another one? Lemme just find a pic ^___^

yup as many as you want and ok

Member
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~~eArTh~~
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

pepo142 wrote:


xxhterdeamdevilxx wrote:

hey can u make 2 one 4 my group n one 4 ma pro?
this one is 4 hte group
word= "WELCOME 2 SHUGO CHARA NO 1''
size=same as the pic.
Boarders=yes(can u make it cute n in pink n black?)
extra=sparkles
pic=

THE SECOND ONE IS
WORD = ~~WELCOME TO MY PROFILE~~(can u make it blink?)
size= same as the pic.
boders =yes(can it be punk?)
extras=sparcles n a little heart at the buttom right
pic=

thankx 4 da hard work.^-^



here it is okay^^ hehe hope u likey^^ would have done ,more but that is all you requested srry it iwas so late


thnakx
Member
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

butter275 wrote:


In requesting avatars, please follow this format.
words:
size
Border
Extras (stars, hearts, sparkles,
If you have a certain moderator that you would like to make your avi for you, feel free to ask.
plzz and thankyou


Avatar please.

Words: ShatterHeart
Size: Long and thin
Border: Any that fits the pic
Extras: Any that fits the pic



If I can have more than one, can you make this one too?



Words: ShatterHeart
Size: The original size
Border: Yes please
Extras: Anything that may look good.

Thank you very much ^^
Posted 7/28/08
hAi hAi~!

As I promised I would like you to make another one for me XP

Picture:


Its just the same as the other one XP

Words: Rena (Like the blinking one XP)
Size: Oledi edited it for the size XP
Border: You decide~ Just make it KAWAII~!
Extras: Flowers and Spirals or if possible small Suns XP
Posted 7/28/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


butter275 wrote:


In requesting avatars, please follow this format.
words:
size
Border
Extras (stars, hearts, sparkles,
If you have a certain moderator that you would like to make your avi for you, feel free to ask.
plzz and thankyou


Avatar please.

Words: ShatterHeart
Size: Long and thin
Border: Any that fits the pic
Extras: Any that fits the pic



If I can have more than one, can you make this one too?



Words: ShatterHeart
Size: The original size
Border: Yes please
Extras: Anything that may look good.

Thank you very much ^^


srry it wil be l8 but i am ganna a=make it really nice since it is gonna be l8 okay??^^
Member
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

pepo142 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


butter275 wrote:


In requesting avatars, please follow this format.
words:
size
Border
Extras (stars, hearts, sparkles,
If you have a certain moderator that you would like to make your avi for you, feel free to ask.
plzz and thankyou


Avatar please.

Words: ShatterHeart
Size: Long and thin
Border: Any that fits the pic
Extras: Any that fits the pic



If I can have more than one, can you make this one too?



Words: ShatterHeart
Size: The original size
Border: Yes please
Extras: Anything that may look good.

Thank you very much ^^


srry it wil be l8 but i am ganna a=make it really nice since it is gonna be l8 okay??^^


Its okay but thank you very much T^T (crying with joy)
*bows*
Posted 7/29/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


pepo142 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


butter275 wrote:


In requesting avatars, please follow this format.
words:
size
Border
Extras (stars, hearts, sparkles,
If you have a certain moderator that you would like to make your avi for you, feel free to ask.
plzz and thankyou


Avatar please.

Words: ShatterHeart
Size: Long and thin
Border: Any that fits the pic
Extras: Any that fits the pic



If I can have more than one, can you make this one too?



Words: ShatterHeart
Size: The original size
Border: Yes please
Extras: Anything that may look good.

Thank you very much ^^


srry it wil be l8 but i am ganna a=make it really nice since it is gonna be l8 okay??^^


Its okay but thank you very much T^T (crying with joy)
*bows*


no problemo^^
Member
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / guess!!
Offline
Posted 7/30/08


can you crop the pic of the blonde girl
border: yes
effects: feathers like your avatar
Posted 7/31/08
words: Loving xoxo-chan
size :normal
Border:yes
Extras (stars, hearts, sparkles,)yes=3
PICture:

Arigatou* and sowii for the bothered*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.