First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
who am i?? anime character
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / nyc
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/17/08
ok here it is:this is easy
>>>>>>I m from a popular anime. I have orange hair color. my last name starts with U.
wel i got more so first finish this haha

Oh and u all can put some too k
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
uh Naruto?....
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / nyc
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

bluefire1996 wrote:

uh Naruto?....


how did u know oh yea yayyaaa
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
idk i just think that?....Lol xD
Posted 7/16/08
lool, that was a easy one ;P
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
o.0 lol yea....
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Again, another uneeded thread?
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / BOSTON
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

miss_mew wrote:

Again, another uneeded thread?


people are trying to have fun?
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

winnie29999 wrote:


miss_mew wrote:

Again, another uneeded thread?


people are trying to have fun?


Well, eventually it will be deleted?
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

I have blue hair and red eyes
I was created from a group of people
I am very fast and have powerful weapons
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


I have blue hair and red eyes
I was created from a group of people
I am very fast and have powerful weapons


I'm stumped so far. Any more hints?
Posted 7/16/08
this shuld be in the games part, it's actually a good idea
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

mrsentimental wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


I have blue hair and red eyes
I was created from a group of people
I am very fast and have powerful weapons


I'm stumped so far. Any more hints?


me and my friends are after something
I am also from a game

there I just practically gave the character away
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in bordland {if...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08
idk, is it some robotperson?
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


mrsentimental wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


I have blue hair and red eyes
I was created from a group of people
I am very fast and have powerful weapons


I'm stumped so far. Any more hints?


me and my friends are after something
I am also from a game

there I just practically gave the character away


Dang! Just goes to show ther are lots of shows I ain't seen yet. Maybe a Final Fantasy character? Thanks anyways. This is kind of fun.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.