First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
manga to become anime
Posted 7/21/08
Shinshi Doumei Cross!
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE - DXB
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
- Priceless
- Continuation of Furuba
- Wallflower
- Guru Guru pon Chan


Omegosh, it wud be so luvlyyyyyy <3
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Moe Kare,1/3 no Kareshi,Love Monster,Uwasa no Midori Kun, I want most of it to be Shinju Mayu-sensei's work! and Go! Ikeyamada
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
i would like to have beauty pop,it's love,perfect girl evolution,red lion, angel voice, denkou sekka boys,the prince's cactus, angels diary, beauty is the beast...ect...i don't remember the other mangas but i want them to turn into animes...
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

MiracleGirl wrote:

- Priceless
- Continuation of Furuba
- Wallflower
- Guru Guru pon Chan


Omegosh, it wud be so luvlyyyyyy <3


Is this the "wallflower" you're talkin' about?


3778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Kuroshitsuji & The World God Only Knows
Luv it !!!!!!
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
yeah it is shishiz..a.k.a perfect girl evolution

1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
yeah it is shishiz..a.k.a perfect girl evolution

476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE - DXB
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

shishiz wrote:


MiracleGirl wrote:

- Priceless
- Continuation of Furuba
- Wallflower
- Guru Guru pon Chan


Omegosh, it wud be so luvlyyyyyy <3


Is this the "wallflower" you're talkin' about?




YEAH!! dont tell me there is an anime of it!!! >______<

<3
9411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
I think that it would be awesome if Beauty Pop, Fairy Tail and Wild Ones were made into animes. Also Akuma to Dolce!

31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Nosatsu Junkie
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

MiracleGirl wrote:


shishiz wrote:


MiracleGirl wrote:

- Priceless
- Continuation of Furuba
- Wallflower
- Guru Guru pon Chan


Omegosh, it wud be so luvlyyyyyy <3


Is this the "wallflower" you're talkin' about?




YEAH!! dont tell me there is an anime of it!!! >______<

<3


Okay...I won't tell you...Just kidding!
Yeah. There's already an anime of it. It already started on 2006.
Hmm... 2 years from now. And it has 25 episodes. It's so funny! Well, Sunako is!
You can watch on youtube.com or...just watch it if you want.

3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

sakuraryma1804 wrote:

i would like to have beauty pop,it's love,perfect girl evolution,red lion, angel voice, denkou sekka boys,the prince's cactus, angels diary, beauty is the beast...ect...i don't remember the other mangas but i want them to turn into animes...


IF you read my quote on the other one, perfect girl revolution already has an anime.
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
MeruPuri and Kamichama Karin chu!!!
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

shishiz wrote:


sakuraryma1804 wrote:

i would like to have beauty pop,it's love,perfect girl evolution,red lion, angel voice, denkou sekka boys,the prince's cactus, angels diary, beauty is the beast...ect...i don't remember the other mangas but i want them to turn into animes...


IF you read my quote on the other one, perfect girl revolution already has an anime.


no its not revolution but evolution..i've read it in onemanga.com..well tnx for the reply..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.