Created by LavenderYuki
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Battle of Gintama mascot
Member
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
M
u
s
a
s
h
i

Hijikata's even envious of him, "Why does he have cooler, bad-ass eyes that I do???!!!"
Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Land of Samurai
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Otsuu-chan. It has to be Otsuu-chan. She's more than a mascot. She's an icon, a symbol for all Gintama fans! Only she would know how to lead the crowd perfectly with her cute manners (and to keep the rating from going downwards). Otsuu-chan banzai!
Member
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08
Whoa, don't tell me your an Otsuu-chan's Imperial Fans Club member?! Hehe.

She'll have a hard time, since her lyrics and songs are always censored. But she's definitely cute and not only lead the crowd, but even lead the bloody Shinsengumi, even if its only for a day (if you have someone like Gori lead you, he can all lead you to oblivion through Otae-san's furious fists, hehehe.)
Member
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Seriously, though?

Member
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
man I love musashi but elizabeth wins over my vote!!
Posted 7/18/08

Lord_Crow wrote:

Seriously, though?



If this were on the polls, I'd definitely vote for it

Member
16716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

leytonp wrote:


Lord_Crow wrote:

Seriously, though?



If this were on the polls, I'd definitely vote for it




I second that. An awesome mascot
Member
16716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
My vote goes to Musashi a wise mascot indeed. "Ya Gotta eat when you can" this is a life principle, but i guess Musashi would have to battle it out with watever Elizabeth is to be the Gintama Mascot.
Posted 7/18/08
Wow, Musashi leads
Member
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hamilton, Ontario...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Musashi for the win!~!$^&*!!!!!
Member
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Musashi's the man! "Ya Gotta eat when you can" HAHAHAHAHAH!
Member
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Batcave
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08

Graylit wrote:

leytonp wrote:

Lord_Crow wrote:
Seriously, though?
*Makoto-chan picture*

If this were on the polls, I'd definitely vote for it

I second that. An awesome mascot


Me third.

1. It's the Yorozuya.
2. They made me laugh like an idiot. XD
3. Makoto-chan already is a mascot. =D
Member
105593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アンダーグラウンド・ヘブン
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
mushashi,coz he's hav cooler,bad-ass eyes than hijikata.....
Member
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Mekimek wrote:


Graylit wrote:

leytonp wrote:

Lord_Crow wrote:
Seriously, though?
*Makoto-chan picture*

If this were on the polls, I'd definitely vote for it

I second that. An awesome mascot


Me third.

1. It's the Yorozuya.
2. They made me laugh like an idiot. XD
3. Makoto-chan already is a mascot. =D


*nod nod*

He carries a heavy burden. We can learn from him. I NOMINATE MAKOTO-CHAN.
Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Land of Samurai
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08

gintoki83 wrote:
Whoa, don't tell me your an Otsuu-chan's Imperial Fans Club member?! Hehe.

She'll have a hard time, since her lyrics and songs are always censored. But she's definitely cute and not only lead the crowd, but even lead the bloody Shinsengumi, even if its only for a day (if you have someone like Gori lead you, he can all lead you to oblivion through Otae-san's furious fists, hehehe.)


I am impressed by your full understanding of Otsuu-chan's charm. Yosh, from now on you will be the sergeant of the Otsuu-chan Cheering Squad!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.