First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Job Here ^^
Member
3527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / what are you talk...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

kilalareno wrote:


LoveAngel604 wrote:

Username: LoveAngle604
Name: Nami
Job To Take: Chef
Rank: 2
Pic:



accepted i'll add tommorow my computer cannot upload pic today :P


k thanks
Moderator
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

Username:togimeow
Name:Reiko
Job To Take:er..waitress i guess
Rank:uh..1?
Pic:doint like anything frilly.:p so



other pic pls that will scare people away...


sorry i dont really have any other pics on my computer....*sigh* must go look for another one....
Posted 8/3/08

togimeow wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

Username:togimeow
Name:Reiko
Job To Take:er..waitress i guess
Rank:uh..1?
Pic:doint like anything frilly.:p so



other pic pls that will scare people away...


sorry i dont really have any other pics on my computer....*sigh* must go look for another one....


how 'bout this?????

or is it too cute???? ^_^
Moderator
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

animafreak623 wrote:


togimeow wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

Username:togimeow
Name:Reiko
Job To Take:er..waitress i guess
Rank:uh..1?
Pic:doint like anything frilly.:p so



other pic pls that will scare people away...


sorry i dont really have any other pics on my computer....*sigh* must go look for another one....


how 'bout this?????

or is it too cute???? ^_^


sorry i have another one...lemme go look for it now :D. i didnt have the time to go look for it this past weekend...too much homework :P
Posted 8/7/08

togimeow wrote:


animafreak623 wrote:


togimeow wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

Username:togimeow
Name:Reiko
Job To Take:er..waitress i guess
Rank:uh..1?
Pic:doint like anything frilly.:p so



other pic pls that will scare people away...


sorry i dont really have any other pics on my computer....*sigh* must go look for another one....


how 'bout this?????

or is it too cute???? ^_^


sorry i have another one...lemme go look for it now :D. i didnt have the time to go look for it this past weekend...too much homework :P


lol, nice pic, perfect, lol ^_^
Moderator
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

animafreak623 wrote:


togimeow wrote:


animafreak623 wrote:


togimeow wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

Username:togimeow
Name:Reiko
Job To Take:er..waitress i guess
Rank:uh..1?
Pic:doint like anything frilly.:p so



other pic pls that will scare people away...


sorry i dont really have any other pics on my computer....*sigh* must go look for another one....


how 'bout this?????

or is it too cute???? ^_^


sorry i have another one...lemme go look for it now :D. i didnt have the time to go look for it this past weekend...too much homework :P


lol, nice pic, perfect, lol ^_^


k thankes!!
Posted 8/18/08
Username: chikaraakiko
Name: akiko
Job To Take: hostess
Rank: ?
Pic
:

Member
4689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Heaven & Hell
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
lmao ........

Username: DestinyLove
Name: Robin or Jin
Jobe To Take: Chef
Rank: meh~ put me on any i dont mind
Pic: hmmmmm...... is this fine?

Member
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Fill Out This:
Username: Niqui
Name:Jasmin
Job To Take:waitess
Rank:1
Pic:
i'll give it later,im not using my computer
Member
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Username: SammyFace
Name:Sammy
Job To Take:Chef
Rank:?
Pic:
Member
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Username: Frerina
Name: Freya
Job To Take:Hostess
Rank: Am... 4
Pic:

Posted 9/19/09
Username: -siesta-
Name : Kira
Job to take : Pet Taker
Rank : no . 03 please ~
Pic : hmm .. i dun have one can yuu find one for meh ?
Member
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
Username: lishey14
Name: yoru
Job To Take: chef
Rank: 1
Pic:

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.