Created by eze1
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
who is the largest gay in naruto
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Dude its totally sasuke.. hate him!
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Sasuke.
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
lolz I really thought it would be Orochimaru. XD He's like, the source of all gayness in the show XD
Posted 8/22/08

Shiroi-Hebi wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

omg sasuke x naruto!
such a hot couplee
*swoons*

if only it were true.... lol


If they would be a couple, I wish Sasgay was Uke!


Sasuke uke???? i think seme suit him more..
Posted 8/22/08

AyamexXxUchiha wrote:

lolz I really thought it would be Orochimaru. XD He's like, the source of all gayness in the show XD


hella yeh......
Member
4417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / food court
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
GAI ! he's funny and stuff but i vote him
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Sasuke!!!!!
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

Danfash wrote:


Shiroi-Hebi wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

omg sasuke x naruto!
such a hot couplee
*swoons*

if only it were true.... lol


If they would be a couple, I wish Sasgay was Uke!


Sasuke uke???? i think seme suit him more..


sorry, but no
Sasuke is a typical uke for me, I've read a lot of doujins, where he was uke and that also displays anything
I don't want to be Naruto uke, because every time it's SasuNaru, they make Naruto like a weak cute girl out of him and I TOTALLY hate that
Posted 8/26/08

Shiroi-Hebi wrote:


Danfash wrote:


Shiroi-Hebi wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

omg sasuke x naruto!
such a hot couplee
*swoons*

if only it were true.... lol


If they would be a couple, I wish Sasgay was Uke!


Sasuke uke???? i think seme suit him more..


sorry, but no
Sasuke is a typical uke for me, I've read a lot of doujins, where he was uke and that also displays anything
I don't want to be Naruto uke, because every time it's SasuNaru, they make Naruto like a weak cute girl out of him and I TOTALLY hate that


me too..i've read a lot of doujins and about all of them Sasuke was seme and it's quite suitable for him . i didn't read any doujin for Sasuke being uke w/ Naruto...even if i read, i think i won't like it. it'll be ok w/ any1 but NOT w/ Naruto...ok..that's wut i think.....
both of us like them together anyway
Posted 8/26/08
sai, because he always talks about dicks...
Member
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
sasuke
11116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
haku is the most gay....
Member
14887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dri Thru
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Sasuke... when will his hormones start taking effects?
Member
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines,UAE
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
sasuke he suckzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 8/27/08
I say Gai and Rock Lee
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.