Created by tamoyrocks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you Dislike Tadase yes or no ? and y
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
I love Tadase. He's one of my favorite characters. I think judging him based on the way he acts is mean. He's not even REAL. get over it. ugh.
but seriously, he's super cute! I want to give him a big hug. (>//////<)

(I'm an Amuto supporter, by the way.)
Member
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth if you must...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
He's 'cute' but he's not for Amu
Posted 7/27/08
i dont really dislike him
Member
23051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where you're not
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
tadase is ok i guess. he's cute but too girly in some ways. have you seen his character transformation, it's too frilly and lacey. (sorry all tadase lovers out there but i'm speaking out my mind)
Member
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
nah he's just fine. But I HATE his transformation!!!!!! IT IS SOOOO DISTURBING IN A WAY..... lol, but otherwise he's okay.... as long as he lets Amu be with Ikuto.
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i dont dislike tadase
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I like Tadase. I think he's sweet and a good leader...
Posted 8/14/08

AnimeRose4444 wrote:

I HATE HIM!!!!
Tadase is so Queer!
Too Girly to Be Considered a Guy.
Have You Seen His Transformation?
So Many Ruffles! And He Winks at the End!
Such a Gay.


What? A guy can't wink? That's like saying girls can't play sports. And he has a lot of ruffles because he has a prince-like chara! Are princes supposed to have stuff like skulls and knives? I think not. And for the record, gay means homosexual or happy. Speaking of gay in homosexual terms would mean that he has "interests" in other people of his gender. Is there ever a time in the anime or manga when Tadase does something like make out with Kairi? I think not
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


AnimeRose4444 wrote:

I HATE HIM!!!!
Tadase is so Queer!
Too Girly to Be Considered a Guy.
Have You Seen His Transformation?
So Many Ruffles! And He Winks at the End!
Such a Gay.


What? A guy can't wink? That's like saying girls can't play sports. And he has a lot of ruffles because he has a prince-like chara! Are princes supposed to have stuff like skulls and knives? I think not. And for the record, gay means homosexual or happy. Speaking of gay in homosexual terms would mean that he has "interests" in other people of his gender. Is there ever a time in the anime or manga when Tadase does something like make out with Kairi? I think not


i totally agree! tadase isnt even girly! he just luks adorable XD
Posted 8/14/08

eternal_snow6 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


AnimeRose4444 wrote:

I HATE HIM!!!!
Tadase is so Queer!
Too Girly to Be Considered a Guy.
Have You Seen His Transformation?
So Many Ruffles! And He Winks at the End!
Such a Gay.


What? A guy can't wink? That's like saying girls can't play sports. And he has a lot of ruffles because he has a prince-like chara! Are princes supposed to have stuff like skulls and knives? I think not. And for the record, gay means homosexual or happy. Speaking of gay in homosexual terms would mean that he has "interests" in other people of his gender. Is there ever a time in the anime or manga when Tadase does something like make out with Kairi? I think not


i totally agree! tadase isnt even girly! he just luks adorable XD


Thank you! Finally a Tadase fan...
Guess how pathetic these Amuto/Ikuto-freaks are...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-259943/Anti-Tadase.html

BUT! The funny part is, the title is misleading cuz (if you read all the other posts) they're actually targetting Tadamu instead of Tadase
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


eternal_snow6 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


AnimeRose4444 wrote:

I HATE HIM!!!!
Tadase is so Queer!
Too Girly to Be Considered a Guy.
Have You Seen His Transformation?
So Many Ruffles! And He Winks at the End!
Such a Gay.


What? A guy can't wink? That's like saying girls can't play sports. And he has a lot of ruffles because he has a prince-like chara! Are princes supposed to have stuff like skulls and knives? I think not. And for the record, gay means homosexual or happy. Speaking of gay in homosexual terms would mean that he has "interests" in other people of his gender. Is there ever a time in the anime or manga when Tadase does something like make out with Kairi? I think not


i totally agree! tadase isnt even girly! he just luks adorable XD


Thank you! Finally a Tadase fan...
Guess how pathetic these Amuto/Ikuto-freaks are...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-259943/Anti-Tadase.html

BUT! The funny part is, the title is misleading cuz (if you read all the other posts) they're actually targetting Tadamu instead of Tadase :D


anti-tadase?!? thats already overboard!
Posted 8/15/08

eternal_snow6 wrote:

anti-tadase?!? thats already overboard!


Did you read all the other posts? That's when the funny part happens. They made a grave flaw in most of their posts: trashing Tadamu intstead of Tadase, which proves that my theory is correct: 99.99% of Amuto fans don't see Amu in their little "Ikuto" world, and they mainly focus on Ikuto cuz AmuxIkuto does not exsist in their mind
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


eternal_snow6 wrote:

anti-tadase?!? thats already overboard!


Did you read all the other posts? That's when the funny part happens. They made a grave flaw in most of their posts: trashing Tadamu intstead of Tadase, which proves that my theory is correct: 99.99% of Amuto fans don't see Amu in their little "Ikuto" world, and they mainly focus on Ikuto cuz AmuxIkuto does not exsist in their mind


lol yah! DX ppl make anime couples a BIG deal lol....

Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
yeah i think he;s too girly
Member
4709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere by ur side
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
i think he's cute n kind, but when he transformed it's a lil disappointing cuz it's too girly and fancy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.