First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Solbi's Mini Blog
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
as much as i loooooooove andysolbi, i still get the feeling it's very one sided and solbi likes andy but andy is faking it for the camera? is it just me?

i can see how solbi can fall in love with andy bc she's an emotional sweet girl but I've read the 'lost ring' was a fake story the production department made up to add some drama and though solbi played the part well, I don't think Andy like the 'fakeness' even if her feelings for him are real.

oh yeah, i do behavioral studies at school but this is just my opinion
Member
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

haze1nut wrote:

as much as i loooooooove andysolbi, i still get the feeling it's very one sided and solbi likes andy but andy is faking it for the camera? is it just me?

i can see how solbi can fall in love with andy bc she's an emotional sweet girl but I've read the 'lost ring' was a fake story the production department made up to add some drama and though solbi played the part well, I don't think Andy like the 'fakeness' even if her feelings for him are real.

oh yeah, i do behavioral studies at school but this is just my opinion


regarding the 'lost ring', i've read bout it's scripted but my opinion..if u noticed, solbi uses new cellphone in 'house-warming' episodes..i think it's bcoz her cellphone is inside her stolen bag together with the ring..and it's also not weird if celebrity's bag get stolen by their fan..even hyun joong's cellphone also get stolen by his fan..

if you read about andy n solbi plot from far away blog (if i'm not mistaken)..there is a time when solbi seem uncomfortable and quiet when together with andy in other program..some says it's becoz of the anti's regarding their house-warming pics..but actually it's becoz of the 'lost ring' case...it's really affected their relationship even in other program..

and if i'm not mistaken..Come to Play..also recorded b4 'theme park' episodes been recorded..means b4 'lost ring' case resolve...maybe that's why they look awkward and distance in that program...

i do thinks solbi likes andy more..but i thinks andy also likes solbi..maybe andy faking it for camera for earlier episodes..he seem bit unwilling to kiss solbi's cheek for the first time..but u can say andy did enjoys 'hanbok kiss' as much as solbi did..and if he don't like solbi at all, how can he become so disappointed about 'lost ring' case..and i think it's becoz he gave that ring within deep meaning..not just for the show..

for me..lately..andy's smile and reaction seem honest..just maybe he is still in recovery stage..times between the 'lost ring' case till the resolution is quite long..during that time, too much misunderstanding..it's not an easy thing...same goes to shin ae...she may already opens her heart b4 for alex but as alex leaves her...it's not easy for her...

for me, i really hope andy and solbi ends up 2gether for real...even some says now they are not too enjoyable to watch but for me..i likes to watch them as they are the most real and natural couple..just like watching a real married couple life..i enjoy seeing their development..i'm stick to this couple..even they may apart as andy need to do military service...but i just hope they will enjoy for the times left...neway...AnBi fighting!!!!
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

rainiey wrote:


haze1nut wrote:

as much as i loooooooove andysolbi, i still get the feeling it's very one sided and solbi likes andy but andy is faking it for the camera? is it just me?

i can see how solbi can fall in love with andy bc she's an emotional sweet girl but I've read the 'lost ring' was a fake story the production department made up to add some drama and though solbi played the part well, I don't think Andy like the 'fakeness' even if her feelings for him are real.

oh yeah, i do behavioral studies at school but this is just my opinion


regarding the 'lost ring', i've read bout it's scripted but my opinion..if u noticed, solbi uses new cellphone in 'house-warming' episodes..i think it's bcoz her cellphone is inside her stolen bag together with the ring..and it's also not weird if celebrity's bag get stolen by their fan..even hyun joong's cellphone also get stolen by his fan..

if you read about andy n solbi plot from far away blog (if i'm not mistaken)..there is a time when solbi seem uncomfortable and quiet when together with andy in other program..some says it's becoz of the anti's regarding their house-warming pics..but actually it's becoz of the 'lost ring' case...it's really affected their relationship even in other program..

and if i'm not mistaken..Come to Play..also recorded b4 'theme park' episodes been recorded..means b4 'lost ring' case resolve...maybe that's why they look awkward and distance in that program...

i do thinks solbi likes andy more..but i thinks andy also likes solbi..maybe andy faking it for camera for earlier episodes..he seem bit unwilling to kiss solbi's cheek for the first time..but u can say andy did enjoys 'hanbok kiss' as much as solbi did..and if he don't like solbi at all, how can he become so disappointed about 'lost ring' case..and i think it's becoz he gave that ring within deep meaning..not just for the show..

for me..lately..andy's smile and reaction seem honest..just maybe he is still in recovery stage..times between the 'lost ring' case till the resolution is quite long..during that time, too much misunderstanding..it's not an easy thing...same goes to shin ae...she may already opens her heart b4 for alex but as alex leaves her...it's not easy for her...

for me, i really hope andy and solbi ends up 2gether for real...even some says now they are not too enjoyable to watch but for me..i likes to watch them as they are the most real and natural couple..just like watching a real married couple life..i enjoy seeing their development..i'm stick to this couple..even they may apart as andy need to do military service...but i just hope they will enjoy for the times left...neway...AnBi fighting!!!!


I so agree with you about andy opening up again to her and I also hope they get together! i wonder when this show will end because i don't want it to ever end, well not until they get together and we get to see their 'real' wedding lol
Member
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

standiari wrote:

i read about this on Soompi too and the translation was there much clearer ( for those that want to read it search in Anbi forum ... many pages behind, that's why i didn't quoted it here) the translation was made by smr05 and from what i read i think she was talking about her friend. The girl that came with her at the variety show : "INTRODUCING STAR FRIENDS" they were living together and her friend really cared about her and took care of her like a mother .. so it's natural to be this sad ... at least that's what i think


i'll appreciate if u pass me Anbi forum which includes this news
Member
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
recently, i'm searching for other programs which both of them joined together since i'm so curious about their behaviour t/w each other off-screen
4807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
can anyone give me solbi's cyworld link?
and hope they wont leave the show =[
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / montreal
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

p1x1estickx wrote:

can anyone give me solbi's cyworld link?
and hope they wont leave the show =[


i found this site in googgle about solbi im not really sure because i dont understand what it says but you could try it....
http://www.cyworld.com/b0024



Member
2208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
wat?!! if they back out now..da show would totally be ruin foe meh b/c they're da onli reason y i watch tid show!
Posted 7/19/08
Awe, hopefully their not leaving the show yet!
Their a funny and cute couple =]
Member
3356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / In a fantasy land...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/20/08
So I have also read this rumor...But if you go to http://www.koreansubutd.com/index.html and look at the news portion or better yet go into the forums, http://koreansubutd.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=507ccceff011dbf531ba82d919d82b4c&board=2.0 , it does indicate that the post has since been deleted. "Supposedly" it was about a friend of hers that moved away. And after causing such a stir, it was removed by Solbi...her next post says that it's great to be in love... So who really knows? I think it's just a rumor, and after watching ep 19 with the couple rings, I dont' think that it will be happening any time soon. IMO (Breaking up and leaving the show that is...) ^__^
Member
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
mzlil: i'm agree with u!!
4807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

qrystal wrote:


p1x1estickx wrote:

can anyone give me solbi's cyworld link?
and hope they wont leave the show =[


i found this site in googgle about solbi im not really sure because i dont understand what it says but you could try it....
http://www.cyworld.com/b0024





well i saw it but it doesnt look like itz hes...Oo
thnx for finding it tho!
Member
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

michelle_chen wrote:


standiari wrote:

i read about this on Soompi too and the translation was there much clearer ( for those that want to read it search in Anbi forum ... many pages behind, that's why i didn't quoted it here) the translation was made by smr05 and from what i read i think she was talking about her friend. The girl that came with her at the variety show : "INTRODUCING STAR FRIENDS" they were living together and her friend really cared about her and took care of her like a mother .. so it's natural to be this sad ... at least that's what i think


i'll appreciate if u pass me Anbi forum which includes this news



I read it in anbi forum a couple of time ago and the forum grows soo fast ( it has 251 pages now) that i'd have to digg lots of pages to find it.

here is the anbiholics soompi:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219032&st=5000 - you can read in the later pages.

I saw that someone asked about solbi's cyworld and this link was posted :
http://www.cyworld.com/b0024 - i'm sure this is the right one

...........................................


EDIT: wow.. i actually found it.. good thing that i remmeber around where we talked about this:



SOLBI NEW CYWORLD DIARY ENTRY

내 다이어리

오늘의 일정이 없습니다.


2008.07.01 00:30


지금 집에 막 도착했다.....
i just arrived home

6월의 마지막 날......
on the last day of june

벌써 08년도 반이 지나가고 있네.....
already half of 2008 passed by...

친구도.. 체리도 없는 텅빈공간속에....
in a empty place without friends...(&cherry?)

혼자 남겨져 있는나... 나도 모르게 슬퍼지네....
im left alone...im getting sad without myself knowing

집에 도착했을때 아무말없이 반겨주던 체리두...
even (cherry?) at home who would welcome me without any words...

내가 외로울까봐 옆에 있던 친구도....
and friends who would be by my side because i might be lonely

모두 떠나니 너무 허전하다...
now that theyre all gone its empty

만남이 있으면 이별이 있듯이....
like theres a hello theres a farewell

이별이 있는걸 알면서도.....
even though i know theres an farewell...

만남을 갖고.. 사랑을 주고... 또 아파하고.....
i meet, give love and get hurt again

많이 성숙해진거 같으면서... 난 아이처럼..
even though it seems like ive gotten mature...like a child..

이별이라는거에 아직 서툰거 같다.....
saying goodbye is still something im not used to..

기다려도... 노력해봐도.... 냉정하게도.....
even though i wait...i try...and harshly

만남은 배신을 하는거 같다.....
meeting betrays

나도 그렇듯이......
like i do..

내 맘은 항상 전달하지 못한채...
always being not able to send my heart

내 진심을 전하지 못한채.....
without being able to send my sincerity

난 보내야 한다.....
i have to send away...

내 진심은 사랑이었다는걸....
that my sincerity was love...

그맘을 솔직히 표현못해서...
without being able to express that heart honestly...

그 말을 꺼내기 어려워서...
because it was hard to let that out...

또다시 혼자가되는걸 준비한다...
i get ready again to be alone

어쩌면 둘이란거에 익숙치 않아서....
maybe because im not used to being a part of "two"

바보처럼 기다리는 건가......
maybe thats why im stupidly waiting...

이젠 꿈만 꾸고 싶지 않다.....
i dont want to just dream anymore...

지쳐있는 내삶속에... 그대가 있기에..
in my tiring life...he/you are there...

행복했고... 축복이었다......
it was happiness and it was a blessing...

볼수는 없지만... 안아줄수도 없지만...
even though i can't see...hold you...

내 삶의 축복같은 그댈 감사하며........
as i am being thankful to you who's like a blessing to my life

그대 뒤에서 내가 항상 기도하는 내가 있단걸....
behind you im always praying...

기억해줬으면... 그게 내 마지막 바램이다........
if you'd remember me...thats my last hope...

translated by cathy the dork from soompi


The thing that made me think it's her friend was this sentence:
in a empty place without friends...(&cherry?).... even (cherry?) at home who would welcome me without any words... - they presented her friend in Introducing star's friends as Chesi-shi( that's what i understood , but i might be wrong ). Like shin Ae said, not everything they post on their cyworlds has connection to their reel husbands\wives.

Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
hope they won't be leaving.. AnBi is my fave couple.. it will not be the same and as fun without them..

Andy and Solbi fighting!!!.
Member
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

standiari wrote:


michelle_chen wrote:


standiari wrote:

i read about this on Soompi too and the translation was there much clearer ( for those that want to read it search in Anbi forum ... many pages behind, that's why i didn't quoted it here) the translation was made by smr05 and from what i read i think she was talking about her friend. The girl that came with her at the variety show : "INTRODUCING STAR FRIENDS" they were living together and her friend really cared about her and took care of her like a mother .. so it's natural to be this sad ... at least that's what i think


i'll appreciate if u pass me Anbi forum which includes this news



I read it in anbi forum a couple of time ago and the forum grows soo fast ( it has 251 pages now) that i'd have to digg lots of pages to find it.

here is the anbiholics soompi:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219032&st=5000 - you can read in the later pages.

I saw that someone asked about solbi's cyworld and this link was posted :
http://www.cyworld.com/b0024 - i'm sure this is the right one

...........................................


EDIT: wow.. i actually found it.. good thing that i remmeber around where we talked about this:



SOLBI NEW CYWORLD DIARY ENTRY

내 다이어리

오늘의 일정이 없습니다.


2008.07.01 00:30


지금 집에 막 도착했다.....
i just arrived home

6월의 마지막 날......
on the last day of june

벌써 08년도 반이 지나가고 있네.....
already half of 2008 passed by...

친구도.. 체리도 없는 텅빈공간속에....
in a empty place without friends...(&cherry?)

혼자 남겨져 있는나... 나도 모르게 슬퍼지네....
im left alone...im getting sad without myself knowing

집에 도착했을때 아무말없이 반겨주던 체리두...
even (cherry?) at home who would welcome me without any words...

내가 외로울까봐 옆에 있던 친구도....
and friends who would be by my side because i might be lonely

모두 떠나니 너무 허전하다...
now that theyre all gone its empty

만남이 있으면 이별이 있듯이....
like theres a hello theres a farewell

이별이 있는걸 알면서도.....
even though i know theres an farewell...

만남을 갖고.. 사랑을 주고... 또 아파하고.....
i meet, give love and get hurt again

많이 성숙해진거 같으면서... 난 아이처럼..
even though it seems like ive gotten mature...like a child..

이별이라는거에 아직 서툰거 같다.....
saying goodbye is still something im not used to..

기다려도... 노력해봐도.... 냉정하게도.....
even though i wait...i try...and harshly

만남은 배신을 하는거 같다.....
meeting betrays

나도 그렇듯이......
like i do..

내 맘은 항상 전달하지 못한채...
always being not able to send my heart

내 진심을 전하지 못한채.....
without being able to send my sincerity

난 보내야 한다.....
i have to send away...

내 진심은 사랑이었다는걸....
that my sincerity was love...

그맘을 솔직히 표현못해서...
without being able to express that heart honestly...

그 말을 꺼내기 어려워서...
because it was hard to let that out...

또다시 혼자가되는걸 준비한다...
i get ready again to be alone

어쩌면 둘이란거에 익숙치 않아서....
maybe because im not used to being a part of "two"

바보처럼 기다리는 건가......
maybe thats why im stupidly waiting...

이젠 꿈만 꾸고 싶지 않다.....
i dont want to just dream anymore...

지쳐있는 내삶속에... 그대가 있기에..
in my tiring life...he/you are there...

행복했고... 축복이었다......
it was happiness and it was a blessing...

볼수는 없지만... 안아줄수도 없지만...
even though i can't see...hold you...

내 삶의 축복같은 그댈 감사하며........
as i am being thankful to you who's like a blessing to my life

그대 뒤에서 내가 항상 기도하는 내가 있단걸....
behind you im always praying...

기억해줬으면... 그게 내 마지막 바램이다........
if you'd remember me...thats my last hope...

translated by cathy the dork from soompi


The thing that made me think it's her friend was this sentence:
in a empty place without friends...(&cherry?).... even (cherry?) at home who would welcome me without any words... - they presented her friend in Introducing star's friends as Chesi-shi( that's what i understood , but i might be wrong ). Like shin Ae said, not everything they post on their cyworlds has connection to their reel husbands\wives.




wow ur so awesome...thanks 4 ur digging ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.