First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Do you own a cat?
135361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
unfortunately no... but i'd luv to get one. cats are sooo cute!!!! ~nya!
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Guess where~
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
no.....but i kind of want one.......
Posted 7/20/08
I dont really like cats.. they freak me out with their eyes
12431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
nope ..
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pennsylvania, USA.
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Three. :3
One black one, Midnight.
One fat white one, Flake.
&&One white one with a brown tail, Sky. 8D

Midnight is my favorite. XDDDD Even if he is emo as hell hahaha. I love the cuddlebug.
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
No, I dont plan to ever own one anyways
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
yup..ive one.new one.after my previous cat missing.so sad.i miss him very2 much!!
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

_hinamori_ wrote:

I dont really like cats.. they freak me out with their eyes


why u said like that?!cat is very cute n for me they are funny

1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A Place in America
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
No, I hate them they are evil
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

buZZieY wrote:

yup..ive one.new one.after my previous cat missing.so sad.i miss him very2 much!!


haha..pity you. i guess your cat was run away from you because it doesnt like you!!huhu

126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

brin_nishi wrote:


buZZieY wrote:

yup..ive one.new one.after my previous cat missing.so sad.i miss him very2 much!!


haha..pity you. i guess your cat was run away from you because it doesnt like you!!huhu



hey gurlz..youre very cruel.i noe who u are.almost 100 cats have been killed by u.cruel girl2!!!
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

buZZieY wrote:


brin_nishi wrote:


buZZieY wrote:

yup..ive one.new one.after my previous cat missing.so sad.i miss him very2 much!!


haha..pity you. i guess your cat was run away from you because it doesnt like you!!huhu



hey gurlz..youre very cruel.i noe who u are.almost 100 cats have been killed by u.cruel girl2!!!


no!! you're wrong..actually more than 100!! hahahhahahha.
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

brin_nishi wrote:


buZZieY wrote:


brin_nishi wrote:


buZZieY wrote:

yup..ive one.new one.after my previous cat missing.so sad.i miss him very2 much!!


haha..pity you. i guess your cat was run away from you because it doesnt like you!!huhu



hey gurlz..youre very cruel.i noe who u are.almost 100 cats have been killed by u.cruel girl2!!!


no!! you're wrong..actually more than 100!! hahahhahahha.


oh yea..anyway i have no interest to talk wuth the most cruel person.daa
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

buZZieY wrote:


brin_nishi wrote:


buZZieY wrote:


brin_nishi wrote:


buZZieY wrote:

yup..ive one.new one.after my previous cat missing.so sad.i miss him very2 much!!


haha..pity you. i guess your cat was run away from you because it doesnt like you!!huhu



hey gurlz..youre very cruel.i noe who u are.almost 100 cats have been killed by u.cruel girl2!!!


no!! you're wrong..actually more than 100!! hahahhahahha.


oh yea..anyway i have no interest to talk wuth the most cruel person.daa


how could you say that?!!!!

2558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i have 2.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.