First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
AVATAR REQUEST
Member
44767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under my bed hidi...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08


words:Ayumi172
size:same
border:something cute ^^
extras:stars&hearts
Member
3163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~sUmWeR awTder in...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

pepo142 wrote:


here is one of the pics i hope u like it^^




Wow it looks great! i like it! Thankies!
Posted 7/24/08

angelface4evr wrote:


pepo142 wrote:


here is one of the pics i hope u like it^^




Wow it looks great! i like it! Thankies!


i am gonna work on the other one soon so check up on this sometime soon
Posted 7/24/08

Ayumi172 wrote:



words:Ayumi172
size:same
border:something cute ^^
extras:stars&hearts


hehe got it i am working on it right now^^
Posted 7/24/08

Ayumi172 wrote:



words:Ayumi172
size:same
border:something cute ^^
extras:stars&hearts





hope u like it^^
Member
25415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Inside your head
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

pepo142 wrote:


coldfire07 wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

for the folowing forum we will be making u avatrs and banners any kind just tell me this
words u want on it
size
border
extras(sparkles,hearts stars,etc)


example:
(put ur pic at the top)
words:welcome to my page
size:same
border:any kind
extras:sparkles,stars ,hearts


words:coldfire07
size:thin and tall
border:anything that is cute
extras:i want hearts.

and well.
thankies
take your time!=))


okay i will work on it asap ^^ hehe okay i will^^


haI!
ill wait then!*grins*

Posted 7/25/08

coldfire07 wrote:


pepo142 wrote:


coldfire07 wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

for the folowing forum we will be making u avatrs and banners any kind just tell me this
words u want on it
size
border
extras(sparkles,hearts stars,etc)


example:
(put ur pic at the top)
words:welcome to my page
size:same
border:any kind
extras:sparkles,stars ,hearts


words:coldfire07
size:thin and tall
border:anything that is cute
extras:i want hearts.

and well.
thankies
take your time!=))


okay i will work on it asap ^^ hehe okay i will^^


haI!
ill wait then!*grins*



Posted 7/25/08
1. Avatar -
words u want on it : I am always waiting here for you
size : THis size it is
border : sure
extras: anything kute
Picture :


2. Avatar -
Words u want on it :
Lilangel942 as sakura
Shadow_reaper_xiii as naruto
Aaron as sasuke
me-azn as sai
Size : Tall and thin
Border : sure
Extras : anything kute

Picture :
Member
44767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under my bed hidi...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

pepo142 wrote:


Ayumi172 wrote:



words:Ayumi172
size:same
border:something cute ^^
extras:stars&hearts





hope u like it^^


thankies auntie!!! x3

Member
3163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~sUmWeR awTder in...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

pepo142 wrote:


i am gonna work on the other one soon so check up on this sometime soon



Okay sure.. just take your time.

62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 7/26/08


words:welcome to my page: darkraven_08
size:tall and thin
border:any kind
extras:anything that suits the pic...

thanks^^
Member
25415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Inside your head
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

pepo142 wrote:


coldfire07 wrote:


pepo142 wrote:


coldfire07 wrote:


pepo142 wrote:

for the folowing forum we will be making u avatrs and banners any kind just tell me this
words u want on it
size
border
extras(sparkles,hearts stars,etc)


example:
(put ur pic at the top)
words:welcome to my page
size:same
border:any kind
extras:sparkles,stars ,hearts


words:coldfire07
size:thin and tall
border:anything that is cute
extras:i want hearts.

and well.
thankies
take your time!=))


okay i will work on it asap ^^ hehe okay i will^^


haI!
ill wait then!*grins*





thanks,
=)).
i appreciate it!*grins*

Member
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/27/08




size avatar
border yes
extras(sparkles,hearts stars,etc) sum sparkles...in slide show
any thing coolio
Posted 7/28/08

Crystal_Clear56 wrote:





size avatar
border yes
extras(sparkles,hearts stars,etc) sum sparkles...in slide show
any thing coolio


um okay i will work on them/66 o yu want them to say the same stuff and everything??
Member
8873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Go AsK mY bUdS....
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

pepo142 wrote:


Crystal_Clear56 wrote:





size avatar
border yes
extras(sparkles,hearts stars,etc) sum sparkles...in slide show
any thing coolio


um okay i will work on them/66 o yu want them to say the same stuff and everything??

yup

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.