First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Shugo Chara vs. Twilight
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
Well , Twilights a book right ? I always name my MS characters 'Twilight' , got it from KH2 XD

Hmm , so this a 'I hate Amuto & Tadamu V.S. threads' ??

Anywayz , you're right , the Tadamu fans don't really scream at Amuto fans cuz they don't want Amu and Ikuto to be together.
Tadamu Fans = More umm ... matured (?) than Amuto Fans

EDIT : Oh yeah , and this is not a real Shugo Chara VS Twilight thread , its to prove a point about the similarities in relationship and the fans of the Anime and Book .. I should read twilight , seems like an interesting book.
Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

tinasterr wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:


tinasterr wrote:


TINcanMELODYxxx wrote:

Eh.

A lot of stories that I've seen have similarities like that.
I just can't think of any right now for some reason.


Vampire Knight for another. i think.


Yeah...I guess...but...no one really bashes each other that much about the couple. Sure they argue, but they don't bash like these people do.

Also, I don't really see how Yuki's relationship with Kaname and Zero can relate to it...

NEVERMIND! Now I see! xD

Me ish stupid when i realize it.

Kaname is like Edward and Zero is like Jacob...now I totally see it.


ahaha. true that. :))


exactly
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
I agree with what Tincanmelody and what florarox said.

And also about the competition thing thats where you are wrong.

Tadamu fans are just as bad as Amuto fans if not worse, also it depends on what type of person you are.

Everywhere i go its the same situation, they grab onto something and it has to go ''there'' way..closing out Everything and everyone eles and bashing opinions.... they more than likely dont see it eithier because they are to arrogant to notice, also a lot of fans here are quite young to so that can explain the reason as well.

You just dont see it because they are hidden.

Member
2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / THE GOOD OLD U.S....
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

aikoyamashina wrote:

Yes, here's another attempt at a topic.

Anyways, here are the 2 things I have noticed that are similar to Twilight and Shugo Chara.




1. Amu's relationship with Ikuto and Tadase are like Bella's relationship with Jacob and Edward.

When Bella is around Edward, she gets all soft and mushy and stuff because of his appearance and stuff. So, she can act sort of tough with him. This relates to how Amu is with Tadase. Amu can still have her cool and spicy act around Tadase, but still be "mushy" over Tadase.

When Bella is around Jacob, she feels slightly vulnerable, like he can see right through her and know what she is thinking. She also feels slightly daring whenever she's with him. Amu and Ikuto are the same way. Amu feels vulnerable whenever she's with Ikuto and isn't able to do her "cool & spicy" act. She also is just a little adventerous around him.


2. How people treat the couples is EXACTLY the same way.

Bella and Edward fans bash at Bella and Jacob fans because of what they believe it. (reminds me of gay marriage. ._. ) However, the Bella and Jacob fans aren't really complaining to the Edward and Bella fans.

Amuto (Amu and Ikuto) fans bash at Tadamu (Tadase and Amu) fans because they like Tadase and Amu together. Yet, you don't see Tadamu fans cursing and screaming at Amuto fans because they don't think Amu and Ikuto should be together.



((BTW: If you are confused on why in #1 I said that Bella and Edward represent Amu and Tadase, when in #2 I told you that they represent Amu and Ikuto, just ignore it. I was just revolving Shugo Chara around how people are with Twilight.))

i never thought of it that way... but the only difference is that bella ends up with edward and amu will probally end up with ikuto.


Member
16996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
yeaaa ur right it does hav similar qualities......scary O_o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.