First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Good Story, Bad Ending... etc etc
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Munn's Avenue
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
full metal alchemist
Posted 7/19/08

reyrey14x14 wrote:

Blood+
Fate/Stay Night
CODE GEAS... haizz... so tragic..

and CLANNAD... DAMN.. I WISH IT WAS TOMOYO INSTEAD OF THAT FRAIL FAG NAGISA!!! or maybe at least kyou

or the library girl forgot her name..


wow call nagisa a fag...... and u know there is an alt ending for tomoyo if u knew anything about clannad u would know that
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Alabama
Offline
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
Loveless - Good story, bad ending
Fruits Basket - Good story, bad ending
FMA - Good story, bad ending
Chrono Crusade - All good
Inuyasha (Best Example!) - Good story, VERY bad ending
Ouran Host Club - All good
Spice and Wolf - Good story, Ending that makes you say 'That's all??'
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
ghost hunt it was a great anime but horrible ending
Posted 7/19/08
CLANNAD !! !... the movie!

Posted 7/19/08
good story, somewhat bad ending---> Darker than Black. (the way it just ended without elaborating on the plot and how open-ended it was. you just had to guess what would happen)
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo,Japan
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
clannad
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
fate stay night the story was good and the fight scenes the ending jus killed it, i was like WTFFFFF
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

madeleine_15 wrote:

CLANNAD !! !... the movie!



because shes weak and frail and hated on ^^ GOO tomoyo =)
2718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere with a...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Full Metal Allcismist-Why did Ed have 2 die in his own frickin' series
Fooly Cooly-Okay is a bad ending and mild story
Aishiteruze Baby(anime)-the manga was good but the anime left on a clifthanger
Paradise Kiss-is just "F'ed up" Wrong guy GIrl
Blood+-Saya was so stupid in the end
NANA-Hachi you should have gotten pergant by Nobuo
Tokyo Mew Mew- I like Ichigo and blode
La Corda D'Oro-Who did she choose as her GUY!!!
Hana Yori Dango-I didn't like the lead boy sorry hated ending
Pita Ten-Ending made me cry for days Misha...
Eureka Seven-THe ending was all wrong
4498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere in Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

holicxchan wrote:

good story, somewhat bad ending---> Darker than Black. (the way it just ended without elaborating on the plot and how open-ended it was. you just had to guess what would happen)


yeah i agree... the ending is kinda short.. -_- i wish they elaborated more.. xD

Posted 7/19/08

brwap3 wrote:


madeleine_15 wrote:

CLANNAD !! !... the movie!



because shes weak and frail and hated on ^^ GOO tomoyo =)


i see u like tomoyo better than nagisa ... i like tomoyo too ... but i still think nagisa is better... tha's what i think ...
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

madeleine_15 wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


madeleine_15 wrote:

CLANNAD !! !... the movie!



because shes weak and frail and hated on ^^ GOO tomoyo =)


i see u like tomoyo better than nagisa ... i like tomoyo too ... but i still think nagisa is better... tha's what i think ...


kewl ^^
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Newfoundland
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
FMA's ending was a major letdown, it was like the whole thing was pointless, because...
That struck me as a lame way to end everything. Don't get me wrong, everything up until the movie was great, it's just the ending was like... say you were baking the best cookies in the world, and everything goes good until you pull them out of the oven. Instead of really awesome cookies, you get boring cookies that are a little burnt outside and still soft inside.

As for School Days, things were fairly run-of-the-mill up until episode 4, then it picked up big time, and brought it all to an epic finale with the best ending to everything I had ever seen.
I felt sorry for the guy, yeah, but for something that awesome to wrap it all up? Can't go wrong.

Death Note was pretty good for the most part, but things got particularly messy when...
But I mean, all things considered, no matter what happened, you couldn't really expect a different ending, what with everyone going on about "justice" and such.
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
500 / M / darkness
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
If you also mean manga then MxO it had a great story but a bad ending personaly I think the author just got bored of it and wrote a lame ending.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.