First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do you like this anime?
Member
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

brwap3 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:

most people who like this anime is probably a perve...so besid ehte panties wut is so good about this? tell me XD


i beleive ure talking about ureself there


huh? i dont watch the anime...i watch the first 10 minutes of this anime and i was like...ok...who would like this pervered anime? i mean...girls with just pantie? WTF


whats wrong with that O.o at least it's not hentai. So what it's got alot of pantie shots in it but it's still a decent anime to watch.


im just saying that the story line is weird and the charater are just...kids with pantie? and in episode one all the skool girl only wear pantie...that just seem wrong. and i dont really care about this anime but when u say "i beleive ure talking about ureself there" it kinda piss me off there since i dont watch it = ="
Member
20266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Little Red Dot ne...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

vongola_samurai wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:

most people who like this anime is probably a perve...so besid ehte panties wut is so good about this? tell me XD


i beleive ure talking about ureself there


huh? i dont watch the anime...i watch the first 10 minutes of this anime and i was like...ok...who would like this pervered anime? i mean...girls with just pantie? WTF


whats wrong with that O.o at least it's not hentai. So what it's got alot of pantie shots in it but it's still a decent anime to watch.


im just saying that the story line is weird and the charater are just...kids with pantie? and in episode one all the skool girl only wear pantie...that just seem wrong. and i dont really care about this anime but when u say "i beleive ure talking about ureself there" it kinda piss me off there since i dont watch it = ="


The topic title is "why u like this anime...why man why? i mean beside the panties", so WHY the FREAKing hell are there people like this guy even wanting to make a comment something like this. If I were a mod I would remove every post he made in this topic.
Member
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

Tempura-sama wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:

most people who like this anime is probably a perve...so besid ehte panties wut is so good about this? tell me XD


i beleive ure talking about ureself there


huh? i dont watch the anime...i watch the first 10 minutes of this anime and i was like...ok...who would like this pervered anime? i mean...girls with just pantie? WTF


whats wrong with that O.o at least it's not hentai. So what it's got alot of pantie shots in it but it's still a decent anime to watch.


im just saying that the story line is weird and the charater are just...kids with pantie? and in episode one all the skool girl only wear pantie...that just seem wrong. and i dont really care about this anime but when u say "i beleive ure talking about ureself there" it kinda piss me off there since i dont watch it = ="


The topic title is "why u like this anime...why man why? i mean beside the panties", so WHY the FREAKing hell are there people like this guy even wanting to make a comment something like this. If I were a mod I would remove every post he made in this topic.


i have the freaking freedom to speak wut i think, so STFU
Member
20266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Little Red Dot ne...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Boy..as he says "STFU", it would only mean his piss..which is normal for a someone like this to fight back when he knows his wrong in the first place to set foot in this topic. But than again, he will say his not in the wrong..

Freedom..... thats true at the same time a very good joke for someone who dont like an anime with things like this and still want to make a sarcastic comment when the title is suppose to be a good reason about why you like the anime other than the panty shots and the ecchi/fan service scenes for certain episodes.

Haizz it makes our kind of people mad to see these people trying to screw around but their also entertaining... sorry... man..cant stop laughing over people like this guy...
Member
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Quezon CIty, Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
you guys think too much just for an anime that features moe-full, pant-less girls , WWII fighter planes, big aliens, corrupt gov't officials, and war, war, war, war, war and war.....

Honestly.....
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Sorry, nothing but panties.
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
I like this anime for the interesting story, I haven't watched anything like this yet and the anime is progressively getting deeper in the story, which is getting great. Of course the panties is something no body can deny, even me. Just think of it as the fun fill in between the story and the character story. If you know what I am trying to say...

Honestly, if you dislike the anime, move on. It's what I do rather then asking questions.
9214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / RiGhT HeRe WaItIn...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
the technology...adn the fighting...and the striker...and the girls ...and...the everything...lol...i just like this anime...lol
Member
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
It's because of they're airplane girls.

BTW,
Sanya is <3 along with Eila.
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
its crap and wtf is airplane its aeroplane shit bastard English is named after England
Member
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
Im straight and all, put watching panties is just wrong. I mean yeah, they didn't wear pants >:(
But, I loved this World War 2 themed anime, and the cool animation of them fighting the Neuroi and they were based of real experminental aircraft also in WW2! Nice comedy, action, drama and the slightest of romance. My type of anime
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

Gharf wrote:

this is the most super-overrated anime I have ever seen, I couldn't even watch the first episode.

trying so hard to make perverted people to watch, but really it is just disturbing and mess up. Damn, Gonzo what have u done!


if this is the super-overreated to you, you don't know much anime.
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / War zone
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

Geargff wrote:


Gharf wrote:

this is the most super-overrated anime I have ever seen, I couldn't even watch the first episode.

trying so hard to make perverted people to watch, but really it is just disturbing and mess up. Damn, Gonzo what have u done!


if this is the super-overreated to you, you don't know much anime.



yes, i dont know much about anime and u must be one of those pervert too right?
How much time have you masturbated?
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

Gharf wrote:


Geargff wrote:


Gharf wrote:

this is the most super-overrated anime I have ever seen, I couldn't even watch the first episode.

trying so hard to make perverted people to watch, but really it is just disturbing and mess up. Damn, Gonzo what have u done!


if this is the super-overreated to you, you don't know much anime.



yes, i dont know much about anime and u must be one of those pervert too right?
How much time have you masturbated?


ecchi/hentai/sex has nothing to do with it. i am simply saying there is much more overrated anime than this.
Member
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere in Heaven
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

Gharf wrote:

this is the most super-overrated anime I have ever seen, I couldn't even watch the first episode.

trying so hard to make perverted people to watch, but really it is just disturbing and mess up. Damn, Gonzo what have u done!





enyce02941 wrote:


Gharf wrote:

but really it is just disturbing and mess up.


Says the guy with the avatar of a guy getting shot repeatedly. Seriously, it's not a perfect show, but at least try to look for better reasons to not like it than the female form.


@Gharf : if you dont watch till the end,u wouldnt like it,and i hated it at first..but i liked it when i finished it,thus im in this forum.

@Enyce02941 : it has other reasons to liking it such as the mecha n funny scenes,it also has a dramatic feel to it with perrine showing hostility against yoshika cuz she was too close to sakamoto
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.