ok im bored so........ WUTS UR REAL AGE????
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / invisible~!!
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
ok i wuz bored and this wuz so random oki peoplez?? but anyway im 11
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Greater than -1 lesser than 100.
Posted 7/17/08

snowmonkey wrote:

ok i wuz bored and this wuz so random oki peoplez?? but anyway im 11 :D

im 45...my name is Clive...i come here for the little children around the age of 10...can i get your number and address?

Posted 7/17/08

music190 wrote:

I'm really 33 years old, and a man, and on parole. I weigh 500 pounds. I have three kids, and this is me:

I hope you don't mind me for being me. But i think we can work this out if we really love each other.

wow your hot *gets excited*
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
i'm 20..

or maybe not
7757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08

n_n303 wrote:

You can just look at people's status. Usually it says how old they are here. Don't make threads just because you're bored. Threads are for having discussions. Mods are just going to lock up your thread since its pointless.


C'mon now, she's only 11...she still has another 3 years to go...


And 2 + 73 +1 -73 + 12 = my real age
Posted 7/17/08

music190 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


music190 wrote:

I'm really 33 years old, and a man, and on parole. I weigh 500 pounds. I have three kids, and this is me:

I hope you don't mind me for being me. But i think we can work this out if we really love each other.

wow your hot *gets excited*


Can i have your name and address?

<_< I'm the pedophile..

Posted 7/17/08

music190 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


music190 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


music190 wrote:

I'm really 33 years old, and a man, and on parole. I weigh 500 pounds. I have three kids, and this is me:

I hope you don't mind me for being me. But i think we can work this out if we really love each other.

wow your hot *gets excited*


Can i have your name and address?

<_< I'm the pedophile..



Yeah but i'm the one with three kids.

are they young ;D ?

49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Allanon0904 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

You can just look at people's status. Usually it says how old they are here. Don't make threads just because you're bored. Threads are for having discussions. Mods are just going to lock up your thread since its pointless.


C'mon now, she's only 11...she still has another 3 years to go...


And 2 + 73 +1 -73 + 12 = my real age


OMG! I actually had a hard time calculating that!
Posted 7/17/08

music190 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


music190 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


music190 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


music190 wrote:

I'm really 33 years old, and a man, and on parole. I weigh 500 pounds. I have three kids, and this is me:

I hope you don't mind me for being me. But i think we can work this out if we really love each other.

wow your hot *gets excited*


Can i have your name and address?

<_< I'm the pedophile..



Yeah but i'm the one with three kids.

are they young ;D ?



All under the age of 10!

Jackpot!!!

5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
just turned 20 last month
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08
Anyways, I am FREAKING bored right now. Although, not bored enough to drive me crazy into making threads like this.
5451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

n_n303 wrote:


Allanon0904 wrote:

C'mon now, she's only 11...she still has another 3 years to go...


And 2 + 73 +1 -73 + 12 = my real age


I know. I kept that in mind and thats why I tried to explain to her what she did wrong. I could have made a sarcastic remark that had nothing to do with this thread and made fun of her. But I didnt since she's just a kid.

edit:
even though I did leave a sarcastic remark at the end anyway..
ahem....


uh just let it be, i see u leavin negative comments alot and i think it is just annoying o_O kid can make a thread as long as it isnt a duplicate so it is fine
You must be logged in to post.