First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply come and get your avis
Member
3966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my bedroom *sm...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

butter275 wrote:


mekitty wrote:

words:mekitty
size:like a book mark size
border:come hing cute
extras:hearts pls can i have like the group pic plz

ummm heheh i hope you like this *smiles*^^



wow love ya thanks alot
Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

butter275 wrote:


Takashi981 wrote:

Thanks again!!XD
ok done hope you like it sorry 4 the late i was doing other stuff well i hope this is ok



Thank you!!
Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Words: FobbyNeenja
Size: Long and thin
Border : yes matching pls

ps it's for a guy
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
words:sm3xyang3l,daphne
size: tall and thin
border :anythin cute
Extras :anythin cute

Moderator
6539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

words:sm3xyang3l,daphne
size: tall and thin
border :anythin cute
Extras :anythin cute



could i do this
Posted 7/20/08

Takashi981 wrote:

Words: FobbyNeenja
Size: Long and thin
Border : yes matching pls

ps it's for a guy
hehe ok but does he want both of them in the pic or just 1 *smiles*^^

Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
One is fine
Thanks
Moderator
6539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

words:sm3xyang3l,daphne
size: tall and thin
border :anythin cute
Extras :anythin cute



sorry if u don't like it
Posted 7/20/08

Takashi981 wrote:

One is fine
Thanks
ok i will try my best

Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

butter275 wrote:


Takashi981 wrote:

One is fine
Thanks
ok i will try my best



Thanx
Posted 7/20/08

Takashi981 wrote:


butter275 wrote:


Takashi981 wrote:

One is fine
Thanks
ok i will try my best



Thanx
ok done hope he likes it and sorry ti took me a long time i had to do chores

Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

butter275 wrote:


Takashi981 wrote:


butter275 wrote:


Takashi981 wrote:

One is fine
Thanks
ok i will try my best



Thanx
ok done hope he likes it and sorry ti took me a long time i had to do chores



It's ok Thanks again
Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Words: Takashi981
Size: like the pic
Border:Something that matches plz
Extras: something that matches plz

thanks you!!
Moderator
6539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Takashi981 wrote:

Words: Takashi981
Size: like the pic
Border:Something that matches plz
Extras: something that matches plz

thanks you!!


sorry i u don't liike it


Member
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
words: Candy1994
size: thin and tall
border : yes
Extras: anythiig that willl fit
pic:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.