First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Ya Tou's First On Screen Kiss!
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08

Crazy_gill92 wrote:

hahah cuz it's script like that ?? Oo
And there's alot of Ah Wei & Ya Tou fans


haha yeah!! I am one of those " Ah Wei & Ya Tou fans "

Then... I think they make such a cute couple!! hehe .............da kissing scene I meant da pictures of there kissing scene looks a " little " weird
Ya Tou Supporter
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
thats right! i am one of their fans too! and i would love to have an accident kiss with ah wei!..mwuahaha
abd ah wei does have big lips..lol
Posted 7/26/08

FailunheiROXS wrote:

thats right! i am one of their fans too! and i would love to have an accident kiss with ah wei!..mwuahaha
abd ah wei does have big lips..lol


u wan a accindent kiss with ah wei ?? then haha xD okay... but Ah Wei is Yako's xD
but then.... I think Ah Wei is one of da funniest of BBT!!
Ya Tou Supporter
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

ghost-ghost29 wrote:


FailunheiROXS wrote:

thats right! i am one of their fans too! and i would love to have an accident kiss with ah wei!..mwuahaha
abd ah wei does have big lips..lol


u wan a accindent kiss with ah wei ?? then haha xD okay... but Ah Wei is Yako's xD
but then.... I think Ah Wei is one of da funniest of BBT!!


haha heck yeah i dont cre what kind of kiss i get from him as long as its a KISS from Ah Wei!..hahaha


n i agree he is funny
Creator
41727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / No stalkers ;) [h...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I saw the kiss todaii xD
it's in Ep 4 :P

and they also filmed a second kiss XD
this one is more romantic


Ya Tou Supporter
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
ah i cant wait to see second kiss!
Ya Tou Supporter
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
i am still waiting for the sub :(
but i want to see the kiss
Posted 8/25/08
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!1 how kuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ya tou and ah wei make such an adorable couple!! awww!!
Ya Tou Supporter
13449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Crazy_gill92 wrote:

I saw the kiss todaii xD
it's in Ep 4 :P

and they also filmed a second kiss XD
this one is more romantic




I found more! haha and it is more romantic! =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wbA9Fo98Sg&feature=related
89554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
omg thats so cute
but yeah it doesnt even look romantic
they both look disgusted xD
Posted 10/16/08
HAHAHHA...THAT'S TOO CUTE...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.