First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD Application
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08
Name:
Age:
Program:
Examples:
what other groups like this are you a mod:
why you want to be a mod:
Moderator
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Name: Liz
Age: 13
Program: photoshop, and lunapic

what other groups like this are you a mod:1 other. avii makers

why you want to be a mod: bcuz im usually makin avi's and banners when im bored. so i get a lot of practice, so i know ill be good.
Examples:
Posted 7/17/08

rabidbunn38 wrote:

Name: Liz
Age: 13
Program: photoshop, and lunapic

what other groups like this are you a mod:1 other. avii makers

why you want to be a mod: bcuz im usually makin avi's and banners when im bored. so i get a lot of p
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Name: Kristine
Age: 13
Program: GIMP, Photoshop, Photoscape
Examples: Eh, do I have to? You've seen my works, haven't you?
what other groups like this are you a mod: GCKC, Photoshop, etc.
why you want to be a mod: Because I want to help out and I love editing graphics.
Posted 7/18/08

yunachan94 wrote:

Name:Yuna
Age:12
Program:Photoscape and some other programs
Examples:Those Are My Latest One I Made

what other groups like this are you a mod:A lot other grouppys if yuu wanted to check i open my own groups that makes pics and other friend's groups
why you want to be a mod:Cuz i luvv makin pics and make people feel happy bout their pics =]


Accepted
Posted 7/18/08

kristine0926 wrote:

Name: Kristine
Age: 13
Program: GIMP, Photoshop, Photoscape
Examples: Eh, do I have to? You've seen my works, haven't you?
what other groups like this are you a mod: GCKC, Photoshop, etc.
why you want to be a mod: Because I want to help out and I love editing graphics. :D


Accepted
Member
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Name: Katherine
Age: 11
Program: Photoscape,photoshop,GIMP
Examples:


what other groups like this are you a mod: Kawaii Avii Makers,Graphic Creations Kat-chan and alot more
why you want to be a mod: To help the group out

Posted 7/18/08

kathykate080 wrote:

Name: Katherine
Age: 11
Program: Photoscape,photoshop,GIMP
Examples:


what other groups like this are you a mod: Kawaii Avii Makers,Graphic Creations Kat-chan and alot more
why you want to be a mod: To help the group out



Accepted
Member
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08

NejiHyuugaFan wrote:


kathykate080 wrote:

Name: Katherine
Age: 11
Program: Photoscape,photoshop,GIMP
Examples:


what other groups like this are you a mod: Kawaii Avii Makers,Graphic Creations Kat-chan and alot more
why you want to be a mod: To help the group out



Accepted
Member
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

kathykate080 wrote:


NejiHyuugaFan wrote:


kathykate080 wrote:

Name: Katherine
Age: 11
Program: Photoscape,photoshop,GIMP
Examples:


what other groups like this are you a mod: Kawaii Avii Makers,Graphic Creations Kat-chan and alot more
why you want to be a mod: To help the group out



Accepted



Thanks!!!! =]
Moderator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Name: Yuki
Age:14
Program: photoshop and photoscape
Examples:
what other groups like this are you a mod: aout 10 other groups sorry i can't rember all the names
why you want to be a mod: because i luv makin aviis n its makes me happy 2 mak eothers happy with my avii n banner n magna coloring (begginer)
Avatars

Banners
Posted 7/19/08

Ran02 wrote:

Name: Yuki
Age:14
Program: photoshop and photoscape
Examples:
what other groups like this are you a mod: aout 10 other groups sorry i can't rember all the names
why you want to be a mod: because i luv makin aviis n its makes me happy 2 mak eothers happy with my avii n banner n magna coloring (begginer)
Avatars

Banners


Accepted
Moderator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

NejiHyuugaFan wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

Name: Yuki
Age:14
Program: photoshop and photoscape
Examples:
what other groups like this are you a mod: aout 10 other groups sorry i can't rember all the names
why you want to be a mod: because i luv makin aviis n its makes me happy 2 mak eothers happy with my avii n banner n magna coloring (begginer)
Avatars

Banners


Accepted


okies thnks alot
Creator
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Name: sadia
Age: 13
Program: photoscape n imageready
Examples:

why you want to be a mod: it's fun to make avii's n banners
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.