First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD Application
16689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Name:rangiku
Age:13
Program:photoscape
Examples:

what other groups like this are you a mod: avatar land, shinigami fan group, and emo avatar making i a creator
why you want to be a mod:so i can help out
Posted 7/24/08

bleachgirl12 wrote:

Name:rangiku
Age:13
Program:photoscape
Examples:

what other groups like this are you a mod: avatar land, shinigami fan group, and emo avatar making i a creator
why you want to be a mod:so i can help out


Accepted
16689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
thx i'm really happy
Moderator
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08
Name: Yu-chan / Jenny
Age: 12
Program: Photoshop 6.0 & ImageReady 3.0
Examples: {I forgot to tell you that these are just the ones that I do for fun, the real ones are at the bottom of the previews}

What other groups like this are you a mod?: Well I just joined one today, so I'm not sure yet. And plus I just figured out today that there are groups like these.
Why do you want to be a mod?: I wanna make requests for them and I also wanna make graphics for other ppl.

If you wanna see more of my creations to make sure that it's not someone else's graphic, please visit my website:
http://abandoned-goddess.piczo.com
Posted 7/26/08

jenny10013 wrote:

Name: Yu-chan / Jenny
Age: 12
Program: Photoshop 6.0 & ImageReady 3.0
Examples: {I forgot to tell you that these are just the ones that I do for fun, the real ones are at the bottom of the previews}

What other groups like this are you a mod?: Well I just joined one today, so I'm not sure yet. And plus I just figured out today that there are groups like these.
Why do you want to be a mod?: I wanna make requests for them and I also wanna make graphics for other ppl.

If you wanna see more of my creations to make sure that it's not someone else's graphic, please visit my website:
http://abandoned-goddess.piczo.com


Accepted
Moderator
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

NejiHyuugaFan wrote:


jenny10013 wrote:

Name: Yu-chan / Jenny
Age: 12
Program: Photoshop 6.0 & ImageReady 3.0
Examples: {I forgot to tell you that these are just the ones that I do for fun, the real ones are at the bottom of the previews}

What other groups like this are you a mod?: Well I just joined one today, so I'm not sure yet. And plus I just figured out today that there are groups like these.
Why do you want to be a mod?: I wanna make requests for them and I also wanna make graphics for other ppl.

If you wanna see more of my creations to make sure that it's not someone else's graphic, please visit my website:
http://abandoned-goddess.piczo.com


Accepted


Arigatou ne! ^-^

11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Name: Chia
Age: 13
Program: Photoshop 7.0, Photoscape, Picasa 2
Examples:

what other groups like this are you a mod: Aiv Maker-Aya-chan or jennyzhen112, Avi Maker Miku-Chan, Avi Maker Sakura-Chan, Pictures Ordering
why you want to be a mod: I like to make avatars and banners. I'm learning more also. I like helping out groups and since I don't have anything else to do, I wanna make avis. =]
Member
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Name: SMiLESx
Age: 14
Program: Photoscape , Gimp, and photoflitre
Examples:

what other groups like this are you a mod: none
why you want to be a mod: i love making avi
Member
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Name:Jolies
Age:21
Program: photoscape
Examples:
what other groups like this are you a mod: i think is avi factory
why you want to be a mod: i love editing pics n i wna help out every thing as much as i can!

Member
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere no one...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
Name:Marianna
Age:14
Program: picnik
Examples:
what other groups like this are you a mod:none
why you want to be a mod:b/c i love to make avis and i find them fun to make and i wanna help as much as i can in
this group


these r the ones i do for fun:
Moderator
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

SMiLESx wrote:

Name: SMiLESx
Age: 14
Program: Photoscape , Gimp, and photoflitre
Examples:

what other groups like this are you a mod: none
why you want to be a mod: i love making avi


accepted

srry for the late reply


Moderator
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

hirukachan097 wrote:

Name:Marianna
Age:14
Program: picnik
Examples:
what other groups like this are you a mod:none
why you want to be a mod:b/c i love to make avis and i find them fun to make and i wanna help as much as i can in
this group


these r the ones i do for fun:


accepted


Moderator
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

xchia101 wrote:

Name: Chia
Age: 13
Program: Photoshop 7.0, Photoscape, Picasa 2
Examples:

what other groups like this are you a mod: Aiv Maker-Aya-chan or jennyzhen112, Avi Maker Miku-Chan, Avi Maker Sakura-Chan, Pictures Ordering
why you want to be a mod: I like to make avatars and banners. I'm learning more also. I like helping out groups and since I don't have anything else to do, I wanna make avis. =]


accepted
srry for the late reply


Member
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

rabidbunn38 wrote:


SMiLESx wrote:

Name: SMiLESx
Age: 14
Program: Photoscape , Gimp, and photoflitre
Examples:

what other groups like this are you a mod: none
why you want to be a mod: i love making avi


accepted

srry for the late reply




Thank you lots.^^

Member
3190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I am with you til...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08
Name:hikari-chan
Age:14
Program:photoshop cs2
Examples:




what other groups like this are you a mod:avatar made for you,Animation fixation
why you want to be a mod:coz i want to make avi,banner and etc. for other users and improve my skill.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.