First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ANTI NAGISA[s] Join Us
Member
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
Member
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
wtf....
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
ANTI-ANTI-NAGISA or PRO-NAGISA or..ANTI-YOU!!!!!! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/19/08


serioulsy this has nothing to do with the show and its against the rules to advertise for a group .....lol u make me sick ( no really i just threw up in my mouth)


reported
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
That's just horrible.......i like Nagisa...........that' sickening!!!

yep that's her giving the look to u for creating such a group!!
p.s. i ain't joinin'!
Posted 7/20/08

happybunn wrote:

That's just horrible.......i like Nagisa...........that' sickening!!!

yep that's her giving the look to u for creating such a group!!
p.s. i ain't joinin'!


hell yes... stand by for about 136 nagisa gifs i will turn this entire thread into a love nagisa thread... i will add 30 a day for every day this is on ps.... happybunn u seem like a cool person
Member
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / America
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
Well she dies in the movie and the game in the after story and i hate her but i like her more than ayu and matoko in kanon
Posted 7/21/08


how could u do that to her!
Posted 7/22/08
WTF why i would join =___=
Posted 7/22/08

kleeny wrote:

wtf....


omg i love your avi
Member
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

nicknatts wrote:


kleeny wrote:

wtf....


omg i love your avi


thx, me too i like nagisa!!
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
gosh this is so stupid. she died in the movie so i don't see any point in putting this in our faces, you should at least feels sad for her that she has a weak body.
Member
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

smartchic wrote:

gosh this is so stupid. she died in the movie so i don't see any point in putting this in our faces, you should at least feels sad for her that she has a weak body.


that make me more happy if she died
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Indons wrote:


smartchic wrote:

gosh this is so stupid. she died in the movie so i don't see any point in putting this in our faces, you should at least feels sad for her that she has a weak body.


that make me more happy if she died


hey, no need to get so aggressive. i prefer TomoyaXTomoyo anyway. i expected that she'll die since she faints so easily.
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08


im with you brother!!!
we must spread the word and start the anti Nagisa revolution!!!

NAGISA
MUST
DIE!!!!



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.