First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ANTI NAGISA[s] Join Us
Member
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

BelieveIt wrote:

I don't really want to add on to this trend, but I like Nagisa as Nagisa. It's sad to say that your degrading Nagisa while one can watch another Harem anime and one girl will still get picked. It just so happend that Tomoya loved Nagisa.

+ How can you say 'it's a bit one sided?' The Clannad story flows through Tomoya's eyes. If I recall, there were episodes where Ryou, Kyou and Kotomi had their bondings with Tomoya. That's reality. I guy can reject a girl if he doesn't like her; vice versa---> unless they're players.

Don't stain such a beautiful anime.

I love Nagisa and everyone else! Nagisa feels the same way. I would rather see her go to heaven happy than scorn by your words





ha ha hee ho ha ha hee ho ha ha. and i thought i had bad jokes. (no reason behind this post)
Posted 8/2/08
omg she is the best character in the anime
Member
1728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Drjakl wrote:


BelieveIt wrote:

I don't really want to add on to this trend, but I like Nagisa as Nagisa. It's sad to say that your degrading Nagisa while one can watch another Harem anime and one girl will still get picked. It just so happend that Tomoya loved Nagisa.

+ How can you say 'it's a bit one sided?' The Clannad story flows through Tomoya's eyes. If I recall, there were episodes where Ryou, Kyou and Kotomi had their bondings with Tomoya. That's reality. I guy can reject a girl if he doesn't like her; vice versa---> unless they're players.

Don't stain such a beautiful anime.

I love Nagisa and everyone else! Nagisa feels the same way. I would rather see her go to heaven happy than scorn by your words





ha ha hee ho ha ha hee ho ha ha. and i thought i had bad jokes. (no reason behind this post)


Oh~? A bad joke?

I don't fight.

In my last paragraph, when I said ' I would rather see her go to heaven happy'- which we all know she died. Yes, I would love Nagisa have a timely death- happy; rather than glimpsing back by the people who hate her.

I don't know you, but since your an Aquarius... I understand why you'll never get it like a Scorpio. Nice try.

If you find it funny. Fine, there's nothing wrong with that. You can just go back to listening to your Iron Man music and watching School Day TV and ONA.
..... I'm sure there's no reason behind this post


Member
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

BelieveIt wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


BelieveIt wrote:

I don't really want to add on to this trend, but I like Nagisa as Nagisa. It's sad to say that your degrading Nagisa while one can watch another Harem anime and one girl will still get picked. It just so happend that Tomoya loved Nagisa.

+ How can you say 'it's a bit one sided?' The Clannad story flows through Tomoya's eyes. If I recall, there were episodes where Ryou, Kyou and Kotomi had their bondings with Tomoya. That's reality. I guy can reject a girl if he doesn't like her; vice versa---> unless they're players.

Don't stain such a beautiful anime.

I love Nagisa and everyone else! Nagisa feels the same way. I would rather see her go to heaven happy than scorn by your words





ha ha hee ho ha ha hee ho ha ha. and i thought i had bad jokes. (no reason behind this post)


Oh~? A bad joke?

I don't fight.

In my last paragraph, when I said ' I would rather see her go to heaven happy'- which we all know she died. Yes, I would love Nagisa have a timely death- happy; rather than glimpsing back by the people who hate her.

I don't know you, but since your an Aquarius... I understand why you'll never get it like a Scorpio. Nice try.

If you find it funny. Fine, there's nothing wrong with that. You can just go back to listening to your Iron Man music and watching School Day TV and ONA.
..... I'm sure there's no reason behind this post



oww. that really burns. im serious! especially with that aqaurius versus scorpio thing. AAANNDD with the iron man thing, and the anime i watch. you're on thin ice man. P.S. i still agree with your other post. i just felt like writing that. i saw The Dark Knight recently and i really like the joker and how Heath Ledger acted him. just wanted to try out one of his lines is all.
Member
2602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hiding behind the...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
wth?o.O why anti nagisa?
Member
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I didn't really like her as a character, but making a group like this is...

IMMATURE
Member
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
do you guys hate nagisa coz you guys prefer that other girls to be with tomoya???

well, can't blame her coz that is tomoya's choice
Member
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / dalum taytay
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
nagisa is obviously better than the other girls as tomoya's love interest.. maybe thats why the creators made the series follow through the nagisa x tomoya pairing.. why don't you bring it up to them and create another clannad series if nagisa bothers you so much..
2103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hiding! Hehe!
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
..........................@ The person who made this thread... I'm accusing you of being anti-cute '-_-'
Posted 8/19/08
go kill yourself thread maker
Member
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
whoa?! why?! nagisa's freaking cute too!! oh gosh
Member
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Countryside villa...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
WTF?!
Why is there so many Idiots on Crunchyroll?

@Topicstarter
What will you do if all of the people hates you?
I know,you'd be deppressed.
Your so immature!
Your not even kind like Nagisa.
You just say "FUCK!! SHIT,I HATE IT!"
That would make you an Idiot.
Member
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
oi oi u really fighting over an anime character???of course everyone don't have to love nagisa or other characters but..opening a toping cause because u don't like????or saying go and die to topicstarter?? really.. it's weird
Member
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
nothin really happenin in this group.
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
wow...i would understand a Suzaku (from Code Geass) Hate Thread/Group

but Nagisa?....wow..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.